I know What Aliens Are, Important Message!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

This isn't about proof. This is a confession of a satanist, who says they have performed sacrifices. Proof? Thats not going to happen. The film being offered for comparison is by a supposed ex-satanist/luciferean who says things that attempt to mess with people's belief systems. Because its not about every detail written in the Bible (at least not for me), but it seems to be to mess with people's beliefs and turn their world upside down. I don't believe he left, and it appears to me they're both on an agenda for the same organizations.

You would know for sure this guy is real if you watched the entire video, the 8 videos the OP linked wasn’t even half the full video that can be found here video.google.com...

Just start at the 80min mark.

I believe the confession of this guy and after watching the rest of the video it makes sense to me, I do believe these are nothing more than evil spirits that have used bodies to fool everyone into thinking they are aliens.

Also on the Art Bell show a worker called in from that worked at Area 51 in panic and said the same thing about these not being aliens and not what we think but dimensional beings that is when the power suddenly shut off at Art Bell and the guy sounded like he was crying for his life. These demons whatever they are scare the hell out of me and they know what is going on with everyone, the guy was crying and said his life was in danger. They didn’t allow this person to say anymore than what he did and the line was cut off.. Total shutdown on Art Bell and that made a believer out of him.

After watching that video I am convinced the OP is telling what he knows and for him to come on here and tell the little he did is a huge thing for someone caught into that kind of worship. He could be risking his life just typing the message, you can’t keep anything from those spirits I think they hear everyone’s thoughts all the time. I do believe in a loving God also like you said but that would mean their must be an opposite of God so the Devil would have to be real then. I believe these are fallen angels and there is a real battle going on right now for our souls. God Bless

Thank you for that link, the video is interesting especially when it goes into how these spirits started coming after him with the couple as witness’s. I have seen some good videos with more evidence of Fallen Angels being Aliens though. I will look for some to post here, there is so much evidence out there that these are aliens if you look for it. Of course they are trying to cover up the truth because that is the plan to deceive everyone into believing they are Gods and above us. If that doesn’t work they will try to sell you that you are Gods and creators with “The One”. Anything that turns us from the true Creator who is God our Father in Heaven. If we need God he will listen, I suggest people turn to him in a sincere prayer and ask for themselves with an open heart. God will answer your prayers, I know because I once started almost believing in aliens myself until I had my personal experience and my prayers were answered about it.

I was just reading this thread about Scientology and Satanism,-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another thing to note is that these aliens aka demons seem to be active at night time and go about in absolute secrecy getting into your dreams and even if permitted abducting some. I don’t believe they have access to just anyone, if you ask God to protect you through prayer he will. I testify to that.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have heard the Crowley story before and I think it's far more likely if there are Aliens around Earth they are from a different dimension and not from the vast distances of another star.

I'd say the op makes good sense and any and all Aliens should be treated as Demonic in origin.

You have to admit the common Greys people report bear a striking resemblance to Aleister Crowley's LAM entity.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Forgive_Me

I don't believe you. I think you're lying. I think you're making it up in some attempt to promote your religion, probably Christianity.

And I really hate it when people take the scientific study of UFOs/Aliens and try to turn it into some sort of spiritual matter. I have faith that my religion allows for extraterrestrial life. Therefore, the religious/spiritual spin that you and people like you try to put on it is a dead issue...and has been for quite some time.

Give it up already.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Finally....some Truth here on ATS.

Nephilim=Fallen Angels=Demons=Aliens.

They are here to DECEIVE and DESTROY.

I find myself agreeing with that.

Unfortunately, so many people are caught up in the mystery of aliens and other aspects of the paranormal that they fail to see the dangers.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Even if you have been involved in such deceit and evil practices it is not too late for you to come to the truth. It seems you really already in your heart know there are higher beings even than the ones you have worshiped or seen or interacted with. God has higher Angels than them and more powerful. The ones you have seen trick you into believing you can never escape your destiny because you signed a blood sacrificial letter or some other "contract". THIS IS A LIE! That is all they do. That is why they deceive so many. God is waiting to forgive you and HE will. HE promises too in His Word, the BIBLE. You will have some tough times ahead if you do decide to repent, but GOd is bigger and stronger than the entities HE created. The Annanaki, Nephilium etc are all fallen Angels. They are spirits who have devised a way to make clones and flesh like suits to wear around deceptively to fool humans. Please watch this story.....it will change your life.

video.google.co.uk...

Goddamnit people... for the millionth time.. the BIBLE is NOT the Word of God. Why anyone believes this is beyond me...

>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

So God created everything using the bible you hold today ? ... doh

John 1:14-18)

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father.

Oh the bible you hold today is Jesus... he turned into a bible.

Jesus is BACK... and he's a book!.

Please... honestly just read the bible and decide for yourself before listening to your pastors, the majority of which should'nt even be teaching kindergarten let alone a religion.

The "BIBLE" as you know it now was compiled at the Council of Nicea from many different scrolls. The monks decided what would be put in and what wouldnt. Ask yourself why not ALL the disciples got their scriptures included in the book. I mean if Nathaniel and Thomas wrote something, who are the council to omit it ?

It just seems downright blasphemous to call a book written by men the Word of God. If people truly knew what the "Word" of God actually meant they wouldnt be so naive to think the book they're reading was it.

Wake up little children.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
I have heard the Crowley story before and I think it's far more likely if there are Aliens around Earth they are from a different dimension and not from the vast distances of another star.

I'd say the op makes good sense and any and all Aliens should be treated as Demonic in origin.

You have to admit the common Greys people report bear a striking resemblance to Aleister Crowley's LAM entity.

Well isnt that an uncessesarily unhealthy outlook ? - every other living thing in the entire universe should be treated as demonic....

Wow I guess that makes us Angels then ? - I'll be honest and say that I think if you're looking for your demons you need look no further than you and I. The things we do to each other and the world we've been given is more demonic than anything a demon has ever been said to have done. To blame demonic possession on every bad action we do is childish, we need to start taking responsibility for our actions.

There's no reason why inter-dimensional beings and beings existing on another planet cant both exist - why does it need to be one or the other. Both are highly probable.

Demons and Angels are one and the same thing - what is good to one person is evil to another, therefore these beings are perceived by people differently, one sees a demon and the other sees an angel - it depends if you agree with the being or not. If you dont then it's obvious that you will demonize it.

>,<

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Hi Mortalengine,

You misinterpret the bible and what the word means from in the beginning.The bible is the word of God as far as it is translated correctly and God has protected most of the records and preserved them. False translations and intentional changes have been made by people but over all God has not allowed the bible to be completely changed so for the most part it is the word of God and has been preserved for us the future generations to gain spiritual knowledge and understanding.

God commanded prophets and people to write things down for us the future generations. Jesus Christ is the word because in the beginning was the word and if you understood what that meant you would understand it has to do with creation.In the beginning when all things were created it was through his word that these things were created. Through the word of Jesus Christ he pronounced let there be light and there was light. We were present at that creation and witnessed it before this lifetime but do not remember it.

Of course there are worlds without number and creations without number just like us on other planets of extraterrestrials yes they exist according to Gods word and creation however they have not been allowed to interfere with earth until the return of Jesus Christ which is the Second Coming and is also prophesied of throughout the bible. You need to just look at all the prophecies that have been fulfilled from the bible until present, if you really studied them you would see that it would be impossible for man to write these things or predict them.They were inspired by prophets of God and have been fulfilled through his word and through Jesus Christ.

So yes these are demons/ fall angels that we are dealing with on earth and that was prophecied by the word of God, now that doesn’t mean to say that extraterrestrials don’t exist they do but they have not been allowed to visit our planet yet because God has control over that. These are luciferian evil spirits that have taken the form in flesh aka demons,fallen angels and have always been here among us. Demons/fallen angels and the bible prophecies of these things are being fulfilled, it talks about this in our generation and speaks about the return of these things, it has been said that this generation will become like the days of Noah and the time of Enoch.

Demons and Angels are one and the same thing - what is good to one person is evil to another, therefore these beings are perceived by people differently, one sees a demon and the other sees an angel - it depends if you agree with the being or not. If you dont then it's obvious that you will demonize it.

I think we all know what is good and what is evil, what is right is right, what is good is good, what is evil is evil. It’s not how somebody interprets it. It is what it is. Take this for example. Let's say I have power and an army armed/forces with me and I come to your place take your family hostage sacrifice your children to Satan, torture you and your wife until you are crying out for your life. Am I evil or am I good? I burn your house down, steal all your belongings and slowly torture you to death. Am I evil or am I good? Clearly we know the answer to this. Angels are angels good and they are full of love and light. Demons are demons evil and they destroy, kill, torture and love darkness. This is what they would do to all of us if they had the chance. Protect yourself and get insurance because the time of Jesus Christ's return is coming soon. It has been prophecied of and so far the bible has a perfect record on predictions. Nothing has failed.

There is a difference between angels and demons as there is a difference between light and dark. I hope we can come to the light and truth.

Jesus Christ is the light of this world and the truth.
I testify to these things.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by GOD_IS_REAL]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have a strong faith in God and Jesus but know with all my heart the God talked about in the bible was made in either the image of man or of ets plundering our planet and doing dna work. Arguing the wording of the text isn't as important as understanding the basic reason his message in the film is wrong. He is still working for the luciferian group, he said things that were wrong, completely wrong, such as anyone believing they have an immortal soul is practicing necromancy, and others. The two interviewing him, who I believe from what he said about Seven Day Adventists, must be Seven Day Adventists (and his expressions and body language was melodramatic and an obvious pandering attempt to their vanity in their "correctedness" of interpretation of scripture). Well, I think they're all in the same organization, secretly, and its not a Christian one. That was my gut reaction on watching all of their expressions, eyes and delivery of their message.
As to arguing the wording of scriptures, thats not necessary. The eagles (or theologians) of all the major denomination have been scholastically arguing these for years, and when I was attending Church, I read some of the technical books out of a need to know each believed as they do. When I switched churches I had quite a struggle, because most churches teach that they are the only ones with the truth and that the others won't be saved. I had a dream where I saw myself as a 3 year old on the beach, picking up grains of sand and studying them from every angle, then putting them into a bucket. I was told that I was studying the things theologians couldn't agree on, but to note that I was 3. That I had to be true to the my heart and what I believed. I was free to choose.

Thats why I said the wording, whether you think God is actually like some of the uglier parts of the Bible or whether the real God is more loving, as I do, and I've argued with priests and ministers about it, which days you worship on, whatever you think is important, isn't. What is important is, your faith in your heart, and how much love and compassion you have. Are in service to others? Or to self? Have you sought the living Creator, not the dusty books, to find out your purpose or get your life back on track. These are the things that are truly important. The danger of this video is that he is twisting the faith many are holding in their heart, and if they don't know why they feel as they do, it may be very damaging to them.

Now I can see why they are trying to destroy people's faith and spread their own lies in their war they seem to be conducting, but...the et thing is different. I don't believe for one minute ets are demons. So, I'm left wondering, if they're not and are visitors from other planets, why these organizations are actually spreading this disinfo? What do they gain from this lie?

Lastly, the OP said he was party to human sacrifice. I don't know what laws are on forums and the net. I know proving this kind of stuff would be hard for authorities even.
But, isn't he admitting to participating in murder, and therefore committing a very serious crime. Shouldn't the authorities see if they can locate him?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GOD_IS_REAL

Hi GOD_IS_REAL

I understand where you're coming from but I fear you're simply missing my point a bit. Does it make sense to draw a comparison between the Living Word of God and a book that was compiled from many different scriptures written by many different people - all of which cannot be verified for their authenticity. A book which has been used for both good and bad for centuries. I accept that the writings in the book are inspired by God but we need to be intellectually honest here - anything written by anyone who feels they have heard from God is inspired by God. It's well known that those seeking for God is proof that God has already found them - therefore why would he not speak to them.

I'm sorry if you think that the below would exist within the Living Word of God:

>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the LORD. 2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. 3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

"But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" (II Kings 18:27)

>
King James Bible

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters. 31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth: 32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. 33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. 34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. 35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. 36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. 37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day. 38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

I'm sorry but I find it very hard to believe that the Word of God, the living force which created everything can be related to a book written by men...

I wont even bother saying anymore because as it is I have gone way off topic here and I apologise to the OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
tell me about all the lies but then tell me to believe what you say. this doens't make much sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree with you, the film was not all that convincing or good and they probably do have their own agenda in that film but it doesn’t mean that what the OP is saying is not true because I believe it is. I think if you are having contact with these beings you need to pray about it continually to God. Pray to that loving God you believe in the name of Jesus Christ and ask for guidance and direction on why those beings are showing up or coming around. Just remember God knows all things and before they even happen so ask and he will answer and protect you if needed.

God Bless,
Love and Light

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Hi Mortalengine,

I completely understand where your coming from and those two scriptures are not the only one’s that have been corrupted by man. I believe that many of the versions passed down have intentionally been changed and you can only guess who is behind it all. I believe in the old testament as far as it is translated correctly and at one point there is no question in my mind that parts of the old testament have been mistranslated.

But over all if you look at the bible and you follow the prophecies of many of the prophets like Isaiah and such you will see that things of our time have been foretold including things of the past. This did not come from man but God, most of the bible is the word of God and I completely agree with you and with mystiq about the bible being altered to make God look bad and evil. That was exactly the plan of Satan and it has seemed to turn people away and worked. Not all of the bible has been altered/ mistranslated most of it is good and accurate but there are a lot of parts found in the old testament that have undoubtedly been intentionally changed to destroy people’s faith in God.

Follow the words of Jesus Christ in the new testament, he describes what kind of God we have, the most loving God possible, his love for us is greater than we could ever have for anyone being human in the flesh. Greater than we have for our children and loved one’s.
Jesus even said. Who among you would give your son a stone if he asked for bread? Something like that, then said. If you who are wicked men know how to love your own children how much more would your Father in Heaven love you and give to you what you ask. Jesus taught love in the purest form possible, if you read the New Testament you could see that it is love in the purest form and that is how God is, exactly how Jesus taught us to be and how he lived his life. He forgave everyone even those who killed him, no man has a greater love than to lay his own life down for his friends. In which he happily did for us because he loves us so much.

My point is this, there are many faults in the Old Testament that are there intentionally to to destroy the bible and make God look evil. That has been the intent of Satan from the very beginning, destroying the word of God and the faith of men. You really need to overlook a few of the scriptures that are undoubtedly wrong. You and I both know that a loving God would never use those words and make those commandments because we know what is right and what is wrong and clearly what was said in those scriptures is not of God and wrong. Those scriptures have been corrupted and only Satan would want us to murder, kill, destroy and commit incest etc.

God is full of continual Love,
Patience, Forgiveness,
Long suffering towards men,
Continually forgiving and blessing us,
Even those who commit evil are being looked after,
God is the most merciful, loving being that could ever exist.

Jesus had written that God feeds all things, the very breathe of air and of life is a continually a gift from God to man. He shines light in darkness and gives to all of us freely. All things we have are so easily overlooked at times and taken for granted they all come from God. He only wants us to be happy and make the right choices in life so we can someday live with him again. He is there for us always, so don’t let a few scriptures get you down and turn you against God because of corrupt men who intentionally ruined parts of the Old Testament in order to destroy faith in God. Skip the parts that you know deep down inside are not of God and move to the light and good parts.

The New Testament is full of love and a message of truth and peace. You know as well as I know deep down inside what is right, I have struggled myself many times with these same things but I do know God is there for us because my prayers are continually answered by him and I feel his protection and love. I have been amazingly lucky in my lifetime and was saved from accidents that should have taken my life. Some people call those things miracles NDE’s change your life forever, I know that he is there and exists and I leave you with that testimony.

IF at the end of the day you just don’t want any part of the good parts of the bible in any way shape or form but you still do believe in God and in a loving God then pray to him continually and he will be with you and bless you. Just don’t give up on goodness and God.

God be with you.
Love and Light.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgive_Me
reply to post by selfisolated

They have power over all nations and kingdoms of the world but there are rules and laws they cannot break.

They know that God protects the earth and souls of mankind if they are not corrupted.

The more corrupted souls there are on earth the more power that is given to these entities to act.

They are behind all evil acts on earth.

Heavenly politics... How sure are you that all the spiritual entities are not conspiring against us?

For all we know they could just be lying in a level we can't easily comprehend, after all, they are far more intelligent than us and operating in a system that might be completely different from the Earthly system.

The Earthly system may even be their own creation so their 'law' is above ours.

You can find it in the Bible that there are many things have been hidden from man. Can you trust a friend hiding things from you?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
With all due respect, can someone please explain why these always start out with something like, "I have a very fantastic story, earth shattering information that I want to tell you, but can't right now"?

Why are they always unable to type out the whole thing, but in dribs and drabs?

You know, the OP is either sick, being chased by demons or something, or you have to have the foundation of the entire thing which always seems to require reading a poorly written piece of fiction or watching a cheesy hour-long video.

Why not just say, "Hey, I'm a ex-Satanists and my experiences have led me to believe that aliens are actually the demons of the Bible. Here's why. . ."

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GOD_IS_REAL

Hi GOD_IS_REAL

Thanks for that post, it came with alot of sincerity. Having said that, I'm not sure why you think I dont believe in God, or have read the bible. I'm not saying anything other than the bible is not the Word of God.

I have infact read the bible in it's entirety - I've also studied the greek and hebrew translations - something I recommend everyone does - Esword should help with this very nicely.

Make no mistake, God is the most important reality to me. Think about this for a second... If the Word became flesh = Jesus, how could the bible become the Word of God, considering Jesus was alive when there was only the Torah(OT) not the bible we now have.

The reason I fight this case so hard is because this ONE lie has given birth to terrible things and has allowed so much confusion to creep in. The Word of God is living - this is what you must seek and when you do - it will be your bible. Dont cling to dead words - they set us up against each other.

Jesus didnt need the bible and neither do we - why else do you think he said that he would send the new teacher/comforter ?

Think of the bible as high school, the plan is to graduate - not to stay in school your entire life. If people are having to read the bible everyday then I'm concerned about their attention span and their capacity to retain information.

Lastly, the bible is a finger pointing at the moon, only a fool looks at the pointing finger and thinks it's the moon.

namaste.
J

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

What about Melchizedek ? - Most christians HATE when you bring that up, dont even try mentioning this to your pastor - it's just mean-spirited to do that :p

Hebrews 7:

1 For this Melchiz'edek, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; Gen. 14.17-20 first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 ¶ Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

-----
Please bear in mind, Jesus was the Prince of Peace - Melchizedek is the King of Peace(Salem).
Abraham paid a tithe to Melchizedek - something Christians do to God at church...
He has no parents, no genealogy. Who is this character ?

The Urantia Book has some interesting info on the "melchizedek" beings and what their purpose is in the universe.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
just read this thread,not watched the vids yet.
angels....demons.....devils....aliens......shapeshifting interdimensional beings.......
whatever they/it/us are seems that the arrows are pointing the same way whatever names/interpretations people have for this/them/it etc.

Seems to point to something 'other' than 'mere humans'.
Hmmm....could it not be the subconcious mind at work and the sheer potential of it/us coming across at whatever level maybe...?
Archetype symbolism at work etc?

If I believed in demons I'd say I'd been attacked and tormented by one/some.
If I believed in god/good/angels I'd say I was rescued by one/some.

But I dont..........even though I've experienced classic stereotypical things from both 'sides' so to speak.

I've seen things manipulating and working others and soon as I've recognised them they've shrank back.

I dont have any idea of any of it in the slightest....
and neither do I care in many ways.

Cos the actual specifics I think are irrelevant and create fear/anger etc regardless of what side of it you approach it from. So if there are these things which do feed on fear/anger etc then spreading it only feeds it anyway obviously.

Theres def something going on.....
what it is, f%^& knows could be anything! We create our own reality after all!!!

But........I dont believe that humans can work things out for themselves.
Actually when I say humans I mean at the level we operate on, the concious 3-d level whith glimpses of the super elusive and ever mysterious 'sub/unconcious mind' rather than the humans we have the potential to be etc.

Something pulls our strings at this level..........
and I intend to find out exactly what that is!

good....bad.......ha!Depends on your perspective dunnit!
A purely manmade conception there............
There only 'is'....and 'is' 'does'......

And with that I'm off to watch the vid!Or the first bit anyway!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
hmmmm... Would it make more sense to come out and say we are already in hell paying for our rebellion against GOD?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EldersCouncil

I think in a way Earth is hell because looking at the world today I see nothing but hate, killing, greed and destruction. I don't see personally anything potentially amazing or positive about Earth myself as I think it is in total chaos.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
elders council - er nope!

Drakiir - if thats all you see then I'd up your vibration a bit or something, this world is what we make of it and yep theres loads of # going on but theres also loads of fantastic goodstuff too......go for a walk somewhere nice, be around people who are nice...look at the sky....your self......
and if you still can only see negativity then make some positivity yourself!!!
Be kind to yourself, be kind to others. I dont mean in a hippy crap way,but if you want 'good' things and positivity then make some yourself,dont sit and expect others to do it!Not saying you are.....just I dont get all the doom and gloom stuff......ITS ALWAYS A CHOICE EVERYTHINGS ALWAYS A CHOICE!!!

If there is this external stuff wanting to bugger things up for mankind for thier own purposes I aint clambering about for angels or whatever to come and save it (no offence angels and godlike beings etc!)......I'll do it myself and then if they come along then fine!
like attracts like.............

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join