It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know What Aliens Are, Important Message!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
This guy is completely contradicting himself. To begin with, that entire concept of necromancy being belief in an immortal soul or life after death. But this is amongst strictly Christians, who are various denominations who have various disagreements amongst themselves as to the strict meaning of scriptures. However, the passages in the bible that talk about Abraham rejoicing to see Jesus's days, about Jesus going to the underworld and teaching them there during his 3 days in the tomb, and releasing the good souls. Often talking about the soul all the way through the new testament. So, he's trying to make a Christian ignore the bible and believe whatever propaganda these guys believe is something . The whole thing is contradictory. Now I actually am starting to believe that its the occultists that started the whole rumors that ets are demons or fallen angels, to begin with, even before the fundamentalist Christians took this stance.

Obviously propaganda.

Just curious if you watched the whole thing, not just the eight parts posted. The video is actually over 3 hours long and is quite interesting after the first half. By then end of the first 8 video's I was thinking the same thing you were just a propaganda thing and he cut off after the 8th video in mid sentence and was something I wanted to hear the rest of. So I found the other half, then the old married couple pop up in the interview and really start telling what all happened while they were around him. Could make for a pretty good sci-fi movie movie if done right.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
the joys of brainwashing through the use of intimidation, violence and other scare tactics...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

I don't suppose your going to post the link to that?
One liner, oh geez. I could think of more words.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Aleister Crowley the occultist and Satanist.

I understand you need me to prove my claim and I really don’t know how I can go about proving all of what I say but I can find information that does support what I am telling you then you can decide from there. It is in your hands to decipher the message not mine.

Here is a message that was sent to Aleister Crowley that may help you decipher my message.

The message that was sent to Crowley, told him to sit down by his desk a certain time three days in a row. He obeyed and in these three days he wrote “The Book of Law” with
automatic writing. This means his hand was moving by another force than his own.

Crowley’s messenger taught that the old Age of Osiris soon would follow by the new Age of Horus. But first Earth must bathe in blood. There should be a World War. The Book of Law told about a race of Superhuman and condemned the old religions, the pacifism, democracy, compassion and humanity. “Let my servants be few and secret, they shall reign over the many and the known.” The lower races should be humiliated and condemned and even killed. It taught “no mercy”. Long before the Roswell incident, where a flying saucer crashed in the desert and dead aliens were found, Crowley made a drawing of one of his “messengers” called Lam –.

A drawing of Lam, The Messenger by Aleister Crowley.

This is an entity from the underworld, there are reptilian looking beings underground on earth but they are not aliens. They have lived here from the beginning of the world, they are entities possessing bodies and they create their own bodies for other entities to possess.

These entities go about the earth deceiving all of mankind in many ways, Lam the Messenger was there to deceive Aleister Crowley and succeeded into leading him to believe the following:

Crowley believed a man to be a sleeping God who gradually started to understand what powers he possesses. He also taught that Satan was identical with the Sumerian devil/god Shaitan, who he stated had been worshiped in the Egyptian deserts long before the ages of the Pharaohs.

Now Lam the Messenger was planting the same message that these entities which are really fallen angels want all of mankind to think. They want all of you to believe you are God and that there is no God, they want you to believe you are immortal and that there is no devil. They don’t want you to know about them, the plan is to lead people into believing they are alien beings when they are not, they have been devising a plan to destroy all religions on earth that do not serve them, they are trying to break up families and religions that worship the God and your creator and they are working now harder than ever because they know there time is only short.

These same entities have secretly found there way into many governments and they work with many in absolute secrecy. The fallen angels have all hidden knowledge and technology available to them. They have always used this in their power to trade with mankind knowledge, money, magic and technology in exchange for worship to them. They can appear to any person they want and usually in power positions, those they know that they can deceive, they can hear and read your thoughts.

There are many groups out there dedicated to their service in exchange for power and money, they have virtually traded away their souls in exchange for riches, prestige, popularity and positions of power. They have been cloning since the beginning of time trying to duplicate the creation of God which is our human bodies until now God has not allowed it to happen accept for a few races they have taken from earths population and planted in a secret location. These races mostly consist of blonde hair blue eyed humans from the past similar to Hitlers Aryan nation but are working with the fallen angels, they have hybrids half human half alien looking beings. Do not be fooled, they have been devising the final plan to deceive all of mankind for a long time now.

I have information that could save your life because I know what dates some things will happen. I am anonymously willing to give you this information even if it puts my life on the line and I will continue with my message at a later time. The time is coming soon that much will take place on earth and how do I know these dates? You will all be in shock when you hear the rest of my story and give specific dates of something coming, it is not what people expected at all. Please heed to my warnings and check back up on this thread as it might save your life. I bid you all farewell and I ask always for everyone’s forgiveness I may not be around much longer is my feeling but I will live out the rest of my days in your service

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not falling for the whole "all aliens are actually demons" plot twist either. Sorry man. I know that their is a lot of speculation about the Greys being "The Fallen Ones" and all that but.. demons from the underworld? Eh I'll buy that some alien species don't have souls due to generations of cloning, I'll even by into the possibility that this is why they come to earth and try to create hybrids as a last resort for their kind to get souls, but not that they are demons.

Your right though there are entities that come from a lower plane of existence and imho is the only argument that some beings come from "the underworld."

If what your saying is true and these "aliens" are indeed demons from a lower plane then wouldn't "Risen Ones" be a more accurate term for them? If God is watching and they are evil as you say then why were they aloud to enter our realm? Sorry I can't buy the "God dislikes" aliens argument either.

As far as the Grove worshiping "aliens" that are in reality demons? Well considering that the Mayans worshiped the Annunaki(who are now believed to be aliens) as gods it isn't so far fetched to believe that certain secret societies would worship aliens as demons. Considering the fact that alot of theories claim that certain alien species come from a different dimension I can see the point your trying to get across but am unsure what relevance it has to the reality of the situation at hand.

Once again we have yet another Grove conspiracy. Just can't hide from those buggers can we?

Edit: There not their

[edit on 12-11-2008 by NobodiesClone63]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgive_Me
I have been involved deep within a group I cannot mention at this time that worship entities from the underworld.
[edit on 11-11-2008 by Forgive_Me]

Stopped reading here. You can mention it. You have the free will to do it. You just won't... because you're trying to prove your belief by any means necessary (even lying).

Not saying you're wrong. Just don't make claims you can't back up. At least state that it's what you believe and not try to push it as a fact.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgive_Me

Read David Icke's two books, "Children of the Matrix" and "The Biggest Secret". Also, William Bramley's book, "The Gods Of Eden".

I don't myself believe in a God, Satan, Fallen Angels per se however myself I believe that there is the possibility that many citizens of other dimensions / paralle universes / somewhere? call themselves god(s), angels, demons and the majority of humans still having a "Joe Vs The Volcano" mindset misunderstand and believe these common ordinary "other dimensional" citizens are what they proclaim to be.

I think mankind has been manipulated by these technologically advance beings ever since the beginning of our history.

Imagine, for just a second you were thrust back into time 500 years ago with your bic lighter, a laser play light (the kind your cat will chase) and a hand held computer game (with fully charged battery). The humans you would encounter would think of you as a super "god", "angel" or someother "super" being. They would jump to this conclusion because you were "so far ahead of them you appeared to be a god/angel".

In short, these beings a lot of people are encountering are just maybe more technologically advance beings from another dimension / universe, but not God(s) or angels.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I could only bear to watch the 8 parts. I didn't like the two interviewing him either. They were so very cool and controlled.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdswetty

I have been involved deep within a group I cannot mention at this time that worship entities from the underworld.

Stopped reading here. You can mention it. You have the free will to do it. You just won't..

That's not true. I am sure there are certain groups out there who would indeed kill a person who not only gave away their secrets but then their identity as well? BIG no no in some circles. If what the op is saying is true then you should respect the fact that he is even saying as little as he did.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgive_Me

When you say demons, are you actually referring to Jinn?

And there was really no need to link us to 10 videos, in which no one can be bothered to watch anyways. Just get to the point.. if you have made contact with such entities and supposedly have the ability to see them, then please by all means.. present the photos(evidence).

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I do believe in fallen angels, and the "bad guys" of the universe. I really never knew what I thought and often wondered if it was a kind of poltergeist activity that we ourselves created with our thoughts and feelings and negativities. But several years ago I had the more classic experience that others talk about, in its own tailored for me version. And I was pursued by a particular guy that I would call satan only because he was a "judge". I knew he was the moment I had this happen. He appeared to me as a beautiful man in dreams, and in the place between sleep and wake, after I would be suddenly deprived of all my energy and forced to lie down within a couple minutes. Its never happened since.

From all that I've read trying to research fallen angels or demons, because after this 2 month ordeal from which St. Michael, or a beautiful angel from Heaven came and ended it, and when I touched him, a supernova of joy woke me up. I had nothing to compare that feeling to, and knew it was the joy of Heaven. Too many things to go into, but Satan is often referred to as a judge. My teenage son drew me aside and told me there was something in my room. He didn't know if it was ghost. He said he thought it was a judge. Up until then, I thought I was losing it. Then my hair stood on end. There was one other sign it wasn't just dreams as well.

It is something you have to go through to believe though. I didn't believe it until then. And it went against anything I could imagine, because the traditional biblical explanation didn't make sense to me. A part does not challenge the entire Whole of creation. That was ludicrous. Nor does the God that seems cut in the judgmental and jealous image of militia type men, represent the Creator. So why does something choose to be in a war, that can't be won, is illogical and is not healthy or positive? I toyed with the idea that they were playing this part for the purpose of duality in the universe and our slow evolution, and that when they chose it, literally the light was taken from them and for ages they act it out. Nothing I read online, which was primarily biblical, Christian or tracing roots in the Judaic faith, made sense to me.

So to me, its a mystery. But, I do have a very strong faith in a kind and loving and intelligent God and that everyone including these lost ones will eventually evolve into happiness and joy.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NobodiesClone63

Originally posted by bdswetty

Stopped reading here. You can mention it. You have the free will to do it. You just won't..

That's not true. I am sure there are certain groups out there who would indeed kill a person who not only gave away their secrets but then their identity as well? BIG no no in some circles. If what the op is saying is true then you should respect the fact that he is even saying as little as he did.

So true.. but it's just convenient that certain crucial details are left out for the sake of personal security. If I knew for certain of a truth that I felt the world needed to know, I wouldn't hold anything back and I would do everything in my power to get it out before I died.

Again, it's convenient as always.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Let's get beyond the convenient and ordinary story-telling and inject some actual proof of some sort. Something deeper than what only you've see, we want to see it too, or anything that will tip us to buying your story other than simple words.

Anything tangible? Anything??

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe or dis-believe. I just need a little more.

Please set this thread apart from the other 15,000 threads which claim similar revelations.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This isn't about proof. This is a confession of a satanist, who says they have performed sacrifices. Proof? Thats not going to happen. The film being offered for comparison is by a supposed ex-satanist/luciferean who says things that attempt to mess with people's belief systems. Because its not about every detail written in the Bible (at least not for me), but it seems to be to mess with people's beliefs and turn their world upside down. I don't believe he left, and it appears to me they're both on an agenda for the same organizations.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This isn't about proof. This is a confession of a satanist, who says they have performed sacrifices. Proof? Thats not going to happen. The film being offered for comparison is by a supposed ex-satanist/luciferean who says things that attempt to mess with people's belief systems. Because its not about every detail written in the Bible (at least not for me), but it seems to be to mess with people's beliefs and turn their world upside down. I don't believe he left, and it appears to me they're both on an agenda for the same organizations.

You would know for sure this guy is real if you watched the entire video, the 8 videos the OP linked wasn’t even half the full video that can be found here video.google.com...

Just start at the 80min mark.

I believe the confession of this guy and after watching the rest of the video it makes sense to me, I do believe these are nothing more than evil spirits that have used bodies to fool everyone into thinking they are aliens.

Also on the Art Bell show a worker called in from that worked at Area 51 in panic and said the same thing about these not being aliens and not what we think but dimensional beings that is when the power suddenly shut off at Art Bell and the guy sounded like he was crying for his life. These demons whatever they are scare the hell out of me and they know what is going on with everyone, the guy was crying and said his life was in danger. They didn’t allow this person to say anymore than what he did and the line was cut off.. Total shutdown on Art Bell and that made a believer out of him.

After watching that video I am convinced the OP is telling what he knows and for him to come on here and tell the little he did is a huge thing for someone caught into that kind of worship. He could be risking his life just typing the message, you can’t keep anything from those spirits I think they hear everyone’s thoughts all the time. I do believe in a loving God also like you said but that would mean their must be an opposite of God so the Devil would have to be real then. I believe these are fallen angels and there is a real battle going on right now for our souls. God Bless

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I've never heard of Satan being referred to as a judge.
I believe the bible referrs to him as our accuser.
So, to me if anything, he is a prosecuting attny.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'll attempt to find some of the research I found some time ago. It may take a little time, because I really don't know what I wrote for my key words, and it took me a while to read some of the more interesting stuff based on changing the key words in the google bar. I was really determined to figure out the reasoning behind it, since the biblical explanation never made sense, and until then I had thought if anything is was our negativity that was causing this.
There were quite a few things about satan though, one that he was actually in the oldest terms used, not an evil being, but an angel of God performing a function, the way I suppose death was, like a judge who tested people. That this got changed over time, with various political agendas rewriting this. However, in my experience, whatever it was, that rang in as a judge of sorts, was on the other side of the war. He wasn't a "good guy" any more. It made me very much interested in the various ideas surrounding the issues of demonology and motives for the war. Most of what I've read from various cultures now, doesn't give the kind of reasoning for it that makes sense to me. To me, this duality is less logical than any healthy being seeking advancement and growth. In humans, psychopathy is often an outcome of extreme abuse. You can't find a model for this that makes sense, and people's beliefs about it are often child like.

edit to add: I just read clearly what you said about the attorney part, versus judge, when the feeling to me was judge, and that was my son's exact words. He wasn't god but considered himself to be a judge of sorts. Interesting, makes me wonder who he was.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I still think he was Satan because that was what I felt at the time, and when it was happening it was truer to the experience, so I trust my feelings in it. Since the guy was demonic then perhaps he thinks he's not an accuser, but instead assigns himself the role of judge.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Aleister Crowley the occultist and Satanist.

I understand you need me to prove my claim and I really don’t know how I can go about proving all of what I say but I can find information that does support what I am telling you then you can decide from there. It is in your hands to decipher the message not mine.

Here is a message that was sent to Aleister Crowley that may help you decipher my message.

The message that was sent to Crowley, told him to sit down by his desk a certain time three days in a row. He obeyed and in these three days he wrote “The Book of Law” with
automatic writing. This means his hand was moving by another force than his own.

Crowley’s messenger taught that the old Age of Osiris soon would follow by the new Age of Horus. But first Earth must bathe in blood. There should be a World War. The Book of Law told about a race of Superhuman and condemned the old religions, the pacifism, democracy, compassion and humanity. “Let my servants be few and secret, they shall reign over the many and the known.” The lower races should be humiliated and condemned and even killed. It taught “no mercy”. Long before the Roswell incident, where a flying saucer crashed in the desert and dead aliens were found, Crowley made a drawing of one of his “messengers” called Lam –.

A drawing of Lam, The Messenger by Aleister Crowley.

This is an entity from the underworld, there are reptilian looking beings underground on earth but they are not aliens. They have lived here from the beginning of the world, they are entities possessing bodies and they create their own bodies for other entities to possess.

These entities go about the earth deceiving all of mankind in many ways, Lam the Messenger was there to deceive Aleister Crowley and succeeded into leading him to believe the following:

Crowley believed a man to be a sleeping God who gradually started to understand what powers he possesses. He also taught that Satan was identical with the Sumerian devil/god Shaitan, who he stated had been worshiped in the Egyptian deserts long before the ages of the Pharaohs.

Now Lam the Messenger was planting the same message that these entities which are really fallen angels want all of mankind to think. They want all of you to believe you are God and that there is no God, they want you to believe you are immortal and that there is no devil. They don’t want you to know about them, the plan is to lead people into believing they are alien beings when they are not, they have been devising a plan to destroy all religions on earth that do not serve them, they are trying to break up families and religions that worship the God and your creator and they are working now harder than ever because they know there time is only short.

These same entities have secretly found there way into many governments and they work with many in absolute secrecy. The fallen angels have all hidden knowledge and technology available to them. They have always used this in their power to trade with mankind knowledge, money, magic and technology in exchange for worship to them. They can appear to any person they want and usually in power positions, those they know that they can deceive, they can hear and read your thoughts.

There are many groups out there dedicated to their service in exchange for power and money, they have virtually traded away their souls in exchange for riches, prestige, popularity and positions of power. They have been cloning since the beginning of time trying to duplicate the creation of God which is our human bodies until now God has not allowed it to happen accept for a few races they have taken from earths population and planted in a secret location. These races mostly consist of blonde hair blue eyed humans from the past similar to Hitlers Aryan nation but are working with the fallen angels, they have hybrids half human half alien looking beings. Do not be fooled, they have been devising the final plan to deceive all of mankind for a long time now.

I have information that could save your life because I know what dates some things will happen. I am anonymously willing to give you this information even if it puts my life on the line and I will continue with my message at a later time. The time is coming soon that much will take place on earth and how do I know these dates? You will all be in shock when you hear the rest of my story and give specific dates of something coming, it is not what people expected at all. Please heed to my warnings and check back up on this thread as it might save your life. I bid you all farewell and I ask always for everyone’s forgiveness I may not be around much longer is my feeling but I will live out the rest of my days in your service

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That is very interesting the picture of Crowley’s messenger looks like an Alien and that book was written way before they had Greys in the media. Of course it‘s not really an alien but an evil spirit with a body, just look at the philosophy it teaches Crowley, it’s pure evil. He used to do the same kind of sacrifices this poster is talking about. Satan is working harder than ever right now to lead people off the true path back to God . He wants everyone to believe these are aliens when they are not. I believe they are spirits of darkness pretending to be aliens and they are out to deceive everyone just like the poster suggests. I believe him.

Jesus Christ is the truth and light of this world and only through him can all men be saved and brought back to the father. I strongly believe this from my life experiences, do not fall on the wrong path as they say broad is the gate that leadeth to darkness and destruction there are so many paths, religions, groups, beliefs and ways leading to these evil spirits but straight and narrow is the path that leads back to God through Jesus Christ and not many people follow that road. Many people believe the bible was changed and I agree most of the old testament was altered to make God look evil and gealous and destructive. That was changed with the intention of misleading everyone not all of it but most of it but the New Testament of Jesus Christ is still pure and the words cannot be changed because Jesus Christs words cannot be taken from the world and God protects it. Review the words of Jesus Christ which are pure love and light and truth. There are no greater words of love then what he brought down for us from the Father.

Most of you may not be religious and that is fine but you need to protect yourselves either way and remember that these aliens are really demons nothing less. That is not to say there are real other extraterrestrial beings out there that God created but he has not allowed them access to this world trust me these are evil spirits of darkness and Satan controls them all. They have always been here since man was created on earth. Just look at all the Luciferian elite groups out there all of your world leaders worship these spirits of darkness that pretend to be aliens. They do sacrifices just like the poster suggests and who controls all these kingdoms it is the devil himself Satan. Remember when he took Jesus on top of the mountain and tempted him, he showed him all the kingdoms of the world and said he could have any one of them if he worshiped him. He owns the world and has been deceiving everyone from the beginning. Please people at least consider my words if you don’t believe me so that you may find this truth and light. Have you ever prayed about it asking God sincerely? He will answer your prayers I know this from experience give it a try if you really want to find out. Best wishes

[edit on 13-11-2008 by GOD_IS_REAL]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join