It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know What Aliens Are, Important Message!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have a very important message to share about these beings you call aliens.

This is going to be hard for some people to hear but it’s my story and the truth.

Please continue reading and finish watching the video I place before judging.

I have been involved deep within a group I cannot mention at this time that worship entities from the underworld.

These entities are real and they are the Aliens going about the world to deceive everyone.

Now you may be asking how am I so sure of myself and I will explain much more later to you in this thread.

But for now let’s just say I am, I have spoken with these beings face to face and they come in different forms.

These entities that you call the aliens and all the other aliens found are occupied by these beings from the underworld, they are not aliens from other planets they are dimensional beings from the underworld.

Have some of you heard of Bohemian grove? Let me just tell you that there are groups out there that I am involved in that do sacrifices to these entities.

We do similar type of ritual ceremonies and sacrifices and there are not many groups out there who are really close to these entities. Very few in the government know what these entities really are because they are not involved in direct animal and human sacrifices to these entities.

I am a horrible person but I have found the courage to come out and will share with you what I know.

They do not have power over any of you because they know that there is a God watching over the earth.

Yes you heard me say it after the many years that I have been involved in such evil acts, I have finally found it in me to come forward and use the word God.

I may not ever make it to heaven but at least my heart still has something good in it left and I know the plan of these entities because I have helped them accomplish much of it, they are only out to deceive everyone on earth into believing there is no God, they are only after your soul.

They have devised many plans that I will share with you at a later time, these entities are fallen angels and have all power on earth and do all kinds of wonders to deceive mankind. If you have seen what I have seen you would never believe it.

Everyone must watch these videos first before I tell you more.
My life is similar to this persons life accept for the that I went much further into this then he did.

There are a total of 8 ten minute videos I suggest you find time to watch them all, this may be the most important message you ever get.

#1 www.youtube.com...

#2 www.youtube.com...

#3 www.youtube.com...

#4 www.youtube.com...

#5 www.youtube.com...

#6 www.youtube.com...

#7 www.youtube.com...

#8 www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Forgive_Me]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
have you personally seen these demons you worship?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i smell an overactive imagination. prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
watch my 80 minutes of video and I will tell you more!! umm.....

seriously dude... no thanks... keep your video and keep the rest of your message too. The first video plays like a bad tele-evangelist infomercial.. good luck getting people to watch this tripe.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You contradicted yourself.

First you say, they know they have no power because they know there is a God watching over Earth.. then say that they have all power on Earth over people.

Care to explain? Interesting idea, but it doesnt help me sleep at night.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Finally....some Truth here on ATS.

Nephilim=Fallen Angels=Demons=Aliens.

They are here to DECEIVE and DESTROY.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Even if you have been involved in such deceit and evil practices it is not too late for you to come to the truth. It seems you really already in your heart know there are higher beings even than the ones you have worshiped or seen or interacted with. God has higher Angels than them and more powerful. The ones you have seen trick you into believing you can never escape your destiny because you signed a blood sacrificial letter or some other "contract". THIS IS A LIE! That is all they do. That is why they deceive so many. God is waiting to forgive you and HE will. HE promises too in His Word, the BIBLE. You will have some tough times ahead if you do decide to repent, but GOd is bigger and stronger than the entities HE created. The Annanaki, Nephilium etc are all fallen Angels. They are spirits who have devised a way to make clones and flesh like suits to wear around deceptively to fool humans. Please watch this story.....it will change your life.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

They have power over all nations and kingdoms of the world but there are rules and laws they cannot break.

They know that God protects the earth and souls of mankind if they are not corrupted.

The more corrupted souls there are on earth the more power that is given to these entities to act.

They are behind all evil acts on earth.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
watch my 80 minutes of video and I will tell you more!! umm.....

seriously dude... no thanks... keep your video and keep the rest of your message too. The first video plays like a bad tele-evangelist infomercial.. good luck getting people to watch this tripe.

The video does appear that way at first but it does get into aliens and some plans of these entities if you continue watching.

I found this video and knew I had to share it with my story because this is what is really going on.

I can confirm with you all that what is said in this video is the truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
have you personally seen these demons you worship?

Yes many times, there is so much more I wish I could share but I can't right now.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
First of all, I believe the man in the video is serving their purpose by giving this video. Secondly, early Christians believed in reincarnation, and Jesus did not tell his apostles there were no ghosts when they grew afraid in their boat. Believing our souls are immortal is not necromancy. That twist of words is occultist propaganda designed to try and make someone confused in the goodness they do believe. Because, occultism is like voodoo. It's said to gain power when you believe. I renounced what he said. Also, I feel there is this war going on to, but I believe in the evolution and salvation and redemption and joy and happiness of all beings, in every dimension, of every race, including angelic, in every part of existence of the multiverse and have always, since I was very small believed in it. So they should get over their war and start to humbly ask for help.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I disbelieve your claim that demonic entities are occupying all aliens.

But for that guys label microphone, it all looks so.....eighties.
The clothes. The hair styles. The tie... Even the fabric of the suit.

Did you know this man?
When did this take place?
Is he......contactable?

I'm sure, I just don't want to believe and am guessing at oddities.
The gentleman appears sincere enough. Vividly recollecting his experience.
How long was he in for, I wonder...

The message box's that pop up on the screen seems like a promotion for the group the gentleman says he escaped from. Does it not?

Those two investigators give me the---willies!

Good for you! Your gone from there and away from that. Sadly, you will now have to turn yourself in for murder. But! You can plead insanity, as...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I feel strongly compelled to not watch the video...

What you said in the Op struck me as a ploy for attention.

Placing all together as you have, I call hoax.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I feel strongly compelled to not watch the video...

I feel the same way. I have a very strong feeling that I should not watch the videos. My intuition is usually right.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Actually the video is interesting in that I think it kind of explains how some people can get involved, by invitation, and by the time it turns from this beautiful
presentation, and they start to see that their base materialistic needs can be met, and their vices, then it starts to get ugly, but by this time, they are afraid and leaving next to impossible. The whole thing is intellectually interesting, but.....I analytically ignore his ideas. I see he's trying to achieve something, with his interview, I guess with his book too.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree with you 100% Mystique.

Book? Tell me you know something of a book. Even a written transcript so I can write out all of the You Tube actor's contradictions that he appears to have been fed by this "Then he tells me," fellow.

"Then he tells me this.
Then he tells me that.
Then he says.
The guy tells me.
So this fellow then tells me."

-where is what he saw other than a meeting, a seance in Paris about Bonaparte, and a whole lot of "so he told me"'s?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I didn't search for his name on google for the book. This interview is enough for me. But at the beginning they mentioned that he had written a book. I'm on part 7 and he is getting shiftier by the minute. If he has some kind of spells going for him in the video, I renounce them.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This guy is completely contradicting himself. To begin with, that entire concept of necromancy being belief in an immortal soul or life after death. But this is amongst strictly Christians, who are various denominations who have various disagreements amongst themselves as to the strict meaning of scriptures. However, the passages in the bible that talk about Abraham rejoicing to see Jesus's days, about Jesus going to the underworld and teaching them there during his 3 days in the tomb, and releasing the good souls. Often talking about the soul all the way through the new testament. So, he's trying to make a Christian ignore the bible and believe whatever propaganda these guys believe is something . The whole thing is contradictory. Now I actually am starting to believe that its the occultists that started the whole rumors that ets are demons or fallen angels, to begin with, even before the fundamentalist Christians took this stance.

Obviously propaganda.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
[edit on 12-11-2008 by cbass]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
First of all, I believe the man in the video is serving their purpose by giving this video. Secondly, early Christians believed in reincarnation, and Jesus did not tell his apostles there were no ghosts when they grew afraid in their boat. Believing our souls are immortal is not necromancy. That twist of words is occultist propaganda designed to try and make someone confused in the goodness they do believe. Because, occultism is like voodoo. It's said to gain power when you believe. I renounced what he said. Also, I feel there is this war going on to, but I believe in the evolution and salvation and redemption and joy and happiness of all beings, in every dimension, of every race, including angelic, in every part of existence of the multiverse and have always, since I was very small believed in it. So they should get over their war and start to humbly ask for help.

I saw a video can't remember but maybe someone knows what one it is by my description. There was a house that was haunted in a secluded area and has been owned by celebrities at times.

It was said a man originally conducted contacting spirits and would then turn them away from evil and to good. There was a very specific way to do it and when finished doing this a very specific thing had to be done to close the "portal to the spirit word".

Well he went off before doing this and left the "portal" open and hence haunting of the entire area.

If you watch this posters video from finish to end it then begs the question, "by doing this was he being deceived into believing he was turning them to good, were they toying with him in order to establish another area of cover so to speak. That is causing this area to be exposed to this type of ritual causes these spirits to be allowed access to this area.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join