It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts & Angels caught on photographs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ghosts & Angels caught on photographs

uk.youtube.com

Ghosts & ANGELS caught on photographs
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i couldn't find anything else to put in the story snippet as its off youtube and doesnt have a description but i was wonderin weather people really believe in ghosts mostly? im unsure about they whole seein ghost things i'm a sceptic and id love to actually see a ghost but i cant believe in them till i see it with my own eyes so please tell me if anyone else believes or not..

uk.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kaytee1988

sorry the link didnt copy to my comments here it is uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
cool video Kaytee. I always enjoy looking at ghost pics and such.. Some on the vid are obviously fake but some look authentic. hard to really judge without having stills but still interesting to look at. thanks.. And welcome to ATS

[edit on 11/11/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Um a word of advice.. YouTube is not considered a news source. Some nice looking ghost pics... though some look as fake as the proverbial three dollar bill.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaytee1988
i was wonderin weather people really believe in ghosts mostly? im unsure about they whole seein ghost things i'm a sceptic and id love to actually see a ghost but i cant believe in them till i see it with my own eyes so please tell me if anyone else believes or not..

I don't believe in ghosts as in dead souls (I don't believe souls exist), but I do think that many ghosts are imprints or recordings of what has happened in the past. If ghosts were really souls of people, why do they have any physical properties, such as appearance and audio?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
im not sure y they have apperances or audio but ive researched on y they appear... this is what i found..

Why do ghosts appear?

it is because they either

1) It died unfairly such as murder and their murder was never caught.

2) It has some unfinished business of was tried or accused unfairly.

3) It is confused and I personally think that ghost of children are mainly confused and worried.

Ghost usually appear the day and hour they died as well as Halloween and just before midnight. But this is just out of the majority of most ghosts.

Ghosts also know that you are scared of them , so they appear to make you scared , that is their WHOLE goal , making you scared.

Not sure weather the above is true.. but i've always felt that some1 was watching me since i moved into my new flat with my partner.. dont no if thats jus me bein paranoid lol

Kaytee x

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have never seen a ghost. But I have heard things a spirit or something does to call attention to itself.

I have seen what I believed to be angels twice.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kaytee1988

Here is an exerpt from a book which can probably explain what ghosts are.
I hope this clears up some of those questions.

"Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Heaven", by Dr. Peter Kreeft (Ignatius Press, 1990).

"Without our action or invitation, the dead often do appear to the living. There is enormous evidence of 'ghosts' in all cultures .... We can distinguish three kinds of ghosts, I believe. First, the most familiar kind: the sad ones, the wispy ones. They seem to be working out some unfinished earthly business, or suffering some purgatorial purification until released from their earthly business. These ghosts would seem to be the ones who just barely made it to Purgatory, who feel little or no joy yet and who need to learn many painful lessons about their past life on earth."

"Second, there are malicious and deceptive spirits - and since they are_deceptive, they hardly ever appear malicious. These are probably the ones who respond to conjurings at seances. They probably come from Hell. Even the chance_of that happening should be sufficient to terrify away all temptations to necromancy."

"Third, there are bright, happy spirits of dead friends and family, especially spouses, who appear unbidden, at God's will, not ours, with messages of hope and love. They seem to come from Heaven. Unlike the purgatorial ghosts who come back primarily for their own sakes, these bright spirits come back for the sake of us the living, to tell us all is well. They are aped by evil spirits who say the same, who speak 'peace, peace, when there is no peace'. But the deception works only one way: the fake can deceive by appearing genuine, but the genuine never deceives by appearing fake. Heavenly spirits always convince us that they are genuinely good. Even the bright spirits appear ghostlike to us because a ghost of any type is one whose substance does not belong in or come from this world. In Heaven these spirits are not ghosts but real, solid and substantial because they are at home there: One can't be a ghost in one's own country."

"That there are all three kinds of ghosts is enormously likely. Even taking into account our penchant to deceive and be deceived, our credulity and fakery, there remain so many trustworthy accounts of all three types of ghosts - trustworthy by every ordinary empirical and psychological standard - that only a dogmatic prejudice against them could prevent us from believing they exist. As Chesterton says, 'We believe an old apple woman when she says she ate an apple; but when she says she saw a ghost, we say 'But she's only an old apple woman.' A most undemocratic and unscientific prejudice."

top topics

join