It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG doesn't deserve one cent.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They're bailed out by our government for $85 billion dollars.
And now, the government is adding on to that $37.8 billion. AIG wasted money on spa treatments and other pleasures. And now they're given more money from tax payers. Does this make anyone else just scratch their head?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So WHY do you keep feeding the hand that slaps you and pay your taxes like a good puppy?

What are you going to do about it other than rant?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is the rant forum you dolt. We pay because if we do not we'll go to prison. I didn't support John McCain nor Barack Obama. My support remains for Ron Paul. You can't make change through illegal means. You have to fight with knowledge like a smart individual.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by stargazer8323]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I meant no offence, sorry (what's a dolt?).

What is the law that says you must legaly enter a tax return?

I understand your anger but this is just 1 of the many perks for the parasites who support the parasites. You have my sympathy because in reality, there's not a lot you can do.

Mr Ron Paul would be the choice of many americans I imagine, but he never even got to run for president.....we/they know he would have done what needs to be done. He must be feeling as frustrated as you are at the overwhelming and blatant greed of these b*#t*rds.

Let's hope what goes around comes around eh!

Vive La Revolution.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sorry, I misunderstood you. Yeah, I know the whole issue regarding income tax and all that. But you see, I view the IRS like a mafia who you pay so you're not put into prison. With a group having such control, the only way that I can see attacking them is through law and unity. It's things like this that make me wish I had went to university and studied law.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stargazer8323

You can thank the democrats for the bailout package. I agree no company deserves 1 cent of this money. What happens when you or me fail to meet our financial obligations? We lose our house, our car, our livelihood, and our credit score.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigshow

Agreed. I've been saying this for some time. It seems like the gov wienies and other big guns are afraid of life without AIG, General Motors, Ford, Daimler-Chrysler, and others. And so... Their are huge bailouts that require more paper to print money than there are trees for the next millenia.

I have an avocation. I teach martial arts in my spare time. I have started 4 commercial schools, and have had four "successful" flops. LOL! If you know what I mean. Still I didn't get a hand out from Sam, nor did I get a break on my taxes, bills, etc. etc. etc.

I'm not so sure it might not be fun to get something going where the car companies, for instance, have to go under, re-raise themselves in a competitive fashion, and we might even end up with real economy cars and such. Although, I have to admit that my 1999 Corvette Fixed Roof Coupe with six speed manual transmission gets 34 miles to the gallon between where I live and Kansas City.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I've got a 2002 Camaro Z28 with 450 HP and I still get over 30 mpg on the highway
Back on topic the bailout is a rediculous folly.

new topics

top topics

join