It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New star, bright as the other star, next to it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Remember me, i made this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

well now theres a star next to it and it's brighter or probably vice versa. Im in NYC and due south where the moon is high, there are are two stars, one which was said to be jupiter....

i dunno but maybe there is a solar system present to our eyes?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
why don't you contact the local astronomical society, might get the big one named after yourself

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have a similiar light in the sky here in Oklahoma city, I see a ball of light that looks like a star but it moves faster than the rotation of the stars and Moon. Its like it moves up higher and higher in the sky throughout the night. I notice planes that fly over head so i can tell its no plane. It stays in the same spot to long meaning its moving to slow for it to be a plane. I thought it could be a satelite but im not sure how quick those rotate. If someone could explain I really would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
"I have a similiar light in the sky here in Oklahoma city, I see a ball of light that looks like a star but it moves faster than the rotation of the stars and Moon. Its like it moves up higher and higher in the sky throughout the night. I notice planes that fly over head so i can tell its no plane. It stays in the same spot to long meaning its moving to slow for it to be a plane. I thought it could be a satelite but im not sure how quick those rotate. If someone could explain I really would appreciate it."

I wrote this message

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cellush100

It's probably a satelite.
I see 'em every now and then. Look just like stars, but they move faster than stars, slower than planes.
Enough to notice though.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

The other brighter one is Venus.

new topics

top topics

join