It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Ballots 'Found', One-Third Remain Uncounted in the State's Still-Fishy '08 Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thousands of Ballots 'Found', One-Third Remain Uncounted in the State's Still-Fishy '08 Election

www.bradblog.com

New totals for ballots were posted today at:
www.elections.ala...rly..._question_numbers.pdf

The Division of Elections reports there are now 90,635 ballots remaining to be counted. This means nearly 29 percent (28.8%) of the total vote has not been counted yet.

With these new numbers the total vote is at 314,268, with turnout at 63.3% (registered voters = 495,731).

The new ballots posted today include about 4,000 additional Questioned ballots about 5,600 additional Absentees.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Is anyone else tired of people perverting our Electoral process. Two weeks ago we only found out the White House had e-mail address' on the server that handled all the ballots in Ohio for the 2004 election.

Whatever your political party, you should agree this has to stop. Over 10,000 ballots just happen to show up. I just hope the people of Alaska get to the bottom of this and route out whoever attempted to pervert our Elections process and thus our Government.

www.bradblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

lol. Can John McCain could ask for a *re:count*?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

well its the state of Alaska so guess he should ask who's name is on the now found papers first

but i dont think winning Alaska will give him the whole elections even if the freshly found votes are for him

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Youre reading too much into this. In Alaska, they allow early voting, those votes are not counted on election night. Either are contested ballots, or absentee ballots. A contested ballot is when someone votes in a polling place that is not in their home district, which happens alot.

The battle here is regarding Sen Stevens and Rep. Young. Both were supposed to lose according to pollsters, but are hanging on to leads, the ballots yet to be counted mean a great deal in this election.

I wouldnt worry too much about voter fraud unless you see one side coming away with a huge majority when all is said and done.

This Link spells it out pretty well.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Didn't watch close but my impression was that the media was bigger on "early voting" than ever before as if trying to convey the outcome and get people to buy into it. IE make it seem convincing people where voting and things where happening.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
rather they count alaska or not Obama got to the winning numbers so with or without alaska McCain still lost.

wats been up with Palin lately anyways. i havnt heard anything about her lately.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The fact that we declare winners in states with 1% polls reporting should show the world it's a effin game..

NO way in HELL are all the votes, not even half the votes, counted in a single night.. in less then 3 hours..

It's a show.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bean328
rather they count alaska or not Obama got to the winning numbers so with or without alaska McCain still lost.

wats been up with Palin lately anyways. i havnt heard anything about her lately.

I have heard that Palin has gone back to Alaska. Not sure if that is true or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ill have to check into it. the madia chalked her up as being so mad that they lost that she wouldnt even speak. but we all know how the media goes.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
O so it's not fishy that yesterday or even 3 or 4 days ago, there were only 9,500 early votes left to be counted and 50,000 mail in. And now

The Division of Elections reports there are now 90,635 ballots remaining to be counted.

The new ballots posted today include about 4,000 additional Questioned ballots about 5,600 additional Absentees.

No nothing is fishy at all when voting protection lawyers show up and 40K new ballots just pop up outta no where.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bean328

This is about a senate seat, where even Senator Ted Stevens pollster said he will lose by 8 points. All the pollsters did, in fact this is the only election that wasn't in the margin of error, along with 2 congressional seats that the incumbents were supposed to lose. And then didn't.

Palin went back to Alaska, she was on the today show today. Supposed to be on some cable show tonight, was on Fox News last night and is on Larry King friday night. She is going to be down in Miami for the Republican Governors convention

top topics

join