It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Is Alive!!**Exclusive Content!!**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

you were not unclear about the JFK is alive side of this coin. you just failed to give what truth it is we are to take under scrutiny. i' m thinkin you needed to start us off w/ parts 1 and 2 for there to be less confusion
right at the outset of this, what should turn out to be one hell of an interesting thread w/ lots of infio. thank you for posting btw.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
OK, just throwing some thoughts out there... I'm pretty ignorant to the JFK conspiracy etc, so forgive me if I go over already debunked/explained ideas..

* Do the woulds inflicted on JFK match what would be expected from the type of gun fired? From what I understand a rifle or a shotgun would inflict different damage than that of a hand held pistol.

* Were tests done on the bullets found in JFK/the car to determine if they were fired from the gun found in the book repository?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
flaging this for futher comments later.. but, I had this thought for awhile. Never really knew there was a conspiracy about it ..
)

hmm...just quick note to add.. just looks like things don't add up when you look at the video and see JFK grab his throat and then the BACK of his head get's blasted away..

that right off the bat doesn't make any logical or ballistic sence.

2) they switched the bodies..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Op your title is very misleading, and I believe posting a ficticious title/thread is a no no, JFK is not alive and although I do believe there exists a conspiracy, I don't believe believe in titleing a thread "JFK is Alive"!! Exclusive content" when all you have is the widely available post mortem shots

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join