It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient 4,300-year-old pyramid discovered in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I was just thinking about these hidden Pyramids a couple of days ago...

It also stands to reason that as the ice shelves begin to melt, we will be connecting with much more ancient discoveries in the near future.

I am always glad to see archaeologists hit pay dirt.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If Zahi Hawass has gotten his grimy little hands on this new pyramid you can be assured that the truth about it will never be told.

EDIT for spelling of the grimy man's name.

[edit on 13/11/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

O, I'll bite, why is Zahi Hawass not the person who should gain access, and why will he prevent the world from learning anything about this pyramid?

National Geogrphic seems to think the guy is alright, but admittedly, that might not mean anything.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

He blocks any serious research into the pyramids and other Egyptian historical monuments. He refuses to listen to evidence even when that evidence clearly points to an alternative version of Egyptian history - for example the clear evidence of water erosion on the Sphinx that clearly indicates it's age to be closer to 12,000 years old.

The guy is a complete joke.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Ah, thanks. I have been wondering for awhile now why the obvious water erosion on the Sphinx has not been included in the official estimate of when it was carved, and what it originally looked like.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i wonder what would be discovered next. Hmmmm..... Cool tho... seems to be there's still more to be found.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

My friend Zahi Hawas knows more about the Pyramids of Egypt than you or your friend in the video you posted. Neither He or you have yet to answer my question.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED

My friend Zahi Hawas knows more about the Pyramids of Egypt than you or your friend in the video you posted. Neither He or you have yet to answer my question.

Very cool, you mean to sat that he is your personal friend? Love it! Get him on the ATSmix and strike while the kettle is hot!

This is of course probably the last thing he would want to do at a time like this, he must be living, eating, breathing his discovery. However when an individual makes a discovery as important as this, it not his discovery but a shared discovery which speaks potential volumes of our Earths history and a potential for the telling of a time long forgotten.

My question is this, I always suspect that when great discoveries such as this are made, there would presumably be extremely wealthy and potential buyers on both the material and spiritual plains who for their own power and agenda would do anything to obtain and hide the truth of who we truly are and where we as a human race have come from.

From the Vatican to the secret societies which we constantly attempt to discuss and expose on this site, there must be many who would pay dearly for the initial findings. It could be even be more sinister a threat to keep the findings from public eye.

I do not doubt that there was a time in history when raids of the abandoned Pyramids were at an all time high and that many if not most were indeed desecrated for material gain or religious secret societal reasons, however how do we know for fact that there were no findings to be made? We just believe blindly? Not me, and that is what I would ask him if I could, was he paid off or threatened to keep the findings silent and simply take credit for the exterior of the structures and nothing of the inside?

I for one cannot wait until we begin to hold accountable the findings of these discoveries. Why are there no artifacts present which would connect the dots to this finding if they were raided long ago?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I wouldn't waste Zahi's time with your outlandish conspiracy theory he or any other professional archaeologist was paid off to keep important discoveries from public view so they can profit from the find. You've been spending too much time in conspiracy theory websites!

[edit on 13-11-2008 by PGTWEED]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Pot meet kettle.

You obviously have a VERY close mind.

We do not.

Have a nice life.

wZn

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Heya antar, well according to Nassim, he believes the...now get this...

ark of the convent fits PERFECTLY inside the what "they" call sarcoficase in the great pyramid of Egypt. The dimensions are exact, and he believes the ark was a force that carried the equivelent as a black hole.

You have to watch the lecture, part 2 is where he talks about Egypt. and it is amazing. Please let me know if you watch it what you think. I really put him up there with Tsarion and Icke, and Maxwell to some extent.

Anyway that's my history lesson for today

Love it all

wZn

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Doesn't make you wonder if there will be a sudden 'influx' of discoeries from out ancient past soon, for some reason i think there may just well be? What gets me though is how much stuff they do have that is still undesciphered/read ect. The Sumerian tablets are a good example of this.

www.lightbridgemusic.com...

edit:

I guess it is due to being quite an intesive slow process

www.mesopotamia.co.uk...

[edit on 13-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Yep, agreed.

I mean I NEVER thought the pyramids were anything else but tombs for their pharohs like they taught us at primary and senior schools and uni.

I mean wow!

I'm getting to the point where I am starting to feel sorry for anyone with an education from "school".

Kinda glad to now know why I never really understood shool and the methods they use. I mean it ain't the teachers fault, for they are simply repeating what they have been taught.

wZn

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Zawass always just struck me as a little too ... possessive. I can see protecting monuments that belong to the Egyptian people. I've always got the feeling though that with him it goes further than that. Like they somehow belong to him... they're his babies and everyone else can keep their hands off. I suppose if preservation is your main goal, this might be a good attitude. Doesn't help research much though. Then again the man's probably got a sour taste in his mouth over the whole Cayce prediction thing and hidden Sphinx chambers.

He is a weird lil dude though.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Zahi has more important duties such as preparing for the opening of the discovered 4,300 year old pyramid in two weeks. You just want to start an argument with me. As I told someone else : "You've been spending too much time in conspiracy theory websites!"

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

I have no idea about your hostile tone. Did not think asking questions was such a high crime?

Let me guess, you have been bought up to believe what you are told, and not question it?

That would be defined as backward thinking. Shame that Egypt has such a closed and paranoid stance on letting the public know what is exactly what there. For example what is under the Sphinx?

wZn

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I love the Egyptian mysteries the hieroglyphics, Pyramids and the Sphinx etc.
I think it’s great when archeologists make new finds and new discoveries.

What baffles me the most, is that we have the sound wave technology or something like that for detecting patterns or structures that are deep underground!
So how has it taking them this long to find this site?

I can only assume that new find was in a place where they didn’t expect to find anything and therefore didn’t start looking there until very late on.

If it’s taken them this length of time to find this site, I wonder what else is out there waiting to be discovered!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Yeah, I think that sound for underground technologies is probably how they found the site. As this technology improve, there will probably be a great many more ancient underground discoveries made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join