It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Anger: Obama Aides Leak Chat Details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

BUSH ANGER: OBAMA AIDES LEAK CHAT DETAILS

www.drudgereport.com

Just hours after President Bush and President-elect Obama met in the Oval Office of the White House, details of their confidential conversation began leaking out to the press, igniting anger from the president, sources claim.

"Senator Obama would be wise to keep close counsel," a top Bush source warned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 11-11-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If this is a sign of things to come, I loveit.
This guy is apparently not playing by the rules.
As someone who doesn't play by the rules myself, I love anyone willing to swim upstream and go against the flow.

I am undecided if this guy is going to be the best thing that ever happened to this country or the AntiChrist but he is off to a good start as far as this article goes.

I only hope that he is able to provide proof that he is a citizen.

It is people like this who, if there is ever going to be any disclosure, will make it happen.

For right now.....Go Barack!!!!......untill we reveal that you are the AntiChrist.

www.drudgereport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
If this is a sign of things to come, I loveit.
This guy is apparently not playing by the rules.
As someone who doesn't play by the rules myself, I love anyone willing to swim upstream and go against the flow

Sounds like another Bush presidency to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Does it really matter if Obama leakes what they was talking about the only way he should be worried is if he was talking to Obama about stuff he shouldnt have been and since Bush was apparently furious it seems like he was doing just that

link   
reply to post by cbass

One big difference between Bush and Obama is that Bush thinks he rules the country and Obama thinks the president works for the people.

link   
Can't wait to see Obama's ire when people start leaking out what is going on within his presidency?

I got a feeling that he is going to be a pretty controlling type of President.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"Senator Obama would be wise to keep close counsel," a top Bush source warned.

i'm wondering who this 'top bush cource' is?
and most of all, this thing he said confirms, naughty things are being done in that white castle

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GondelleX

I agree that statement is revealing. But one would have to consider that the White House Public Relations would be aware of how such a statement could be interpreted by the public.

Perhaps a red herring?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it speaks volumes about President Obama's trustees, they can't be trusted.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yep, right now Obama is comfortable to leak any info to blame or embarrass Bush. When Obama comes in, thats when the door closes.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When playing chess against a master chess player, start by making up new rules for the pieces, then continue by adding new pieces to the board as you wish, then reconfigure the board, and finally toss it into the air.

DON'T play their game, they'll win. Instead reinvent the competition. I think we are not conspiracy theorists, anymore. We logically investigated the situation analyzed it accurately and discovered the truth.

Therefore, we are truth theorists.

in Liberty,
Rok

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Leaks in Washington is one way of twisting arms and I suspect that was all was going on... Obama's team was doing a little arm twisting.

When the game is hard ball, you play hard ball.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This does not give me much confidence in Obama and his handlers. A confidential meeting between and outgoing pres. and pres. elect. should remain confidential.

I can hear it now... Hey everyone I just got the combo to the nuclear codes or perhaps Hey Mr. Bin Laden will you be in your cave around 6 p.m. Sat. because were are planning a strike and don't want to miss you.

He's not even in office and the decay is already beginning.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"THE KING IS DEAD...LONG LIVE THE KING."

I'm sure y'all know the saying...apply it to this particular situation. The new king must keep the confidence of his subjects that he will be "fair and open" but it will only last until he holds the throne completely under his power. Then he will break all the old rules and instill those of his own...and woe to anyone that questions it, or breaks HIS rules! And that includes his own advisers.

Obama is a Leo, he is charming, but don't cross him. He is also quite knifing, and will use anyone he views as an opponent any way he can to reach whatever means he is trying to.

By allowing certain particulars of his meeting w/the Bush to "leak".... he gives the appearance he is fighting back against the status quo...when he is actually testing the waters as to how far he can go.

~Holly

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My God! Bush has been the most "power hungry" president since Nixon. You can't believe leaks! Our Press is the most lying bunch of so and so's in the world. Come on and give the man a chance! I mean, a LARGE majority of the people voted the man in office. This country is fickle sometimes.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Holly: I agree with you. I think we need to keep on our guard!

Peace,
Grandma

top topics

join