It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
IF it was proven that he was born in Kenya I believe there would be an immediate ammendment made to the constitution to solve the problem.
Jemison

Read Article V of the Constitution. You would need a 2/3 vote from Congress, HOR & Senate or 2/3 of the State Legislatures can convene and apply to Congress to hold a national convention and congress must call such convention for the purpose of creating ammendments.

Once the ammendment is proposed, it still takes 3/4 of the states to ratify the ammendment before it takes effect.

Both scenarios would take too much time IMO.

Surely a quicker way could be for the Pres. to issue an Executive Order that would suspend this requirement until such time that a convention could be held to ammend.

However, I truly doubt anything will come of this. Whatever "truth" is found will simply be explained away. If there is a coverup to this, it began many, many years ago and isn't going to unravel in the next two months.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So has anyone managed to find anything about this that doesn't use API as a source yet?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No evidence. No names. Poor source. No updates. No thanks.

Here's the latest update BTW. In a few words: Much a-do about nothing.

africanpress.wordpress.com...

I'll keep an eye-out, but I'm not counting on any breakthroughs.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Oscitate]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Regardless of the outcome the TRUTH should win out.

If Obama is not eligible by the Constitution to be the President then he should have not be allowed to run in the first place.

If Obama is told now that he cannot be the President then either Biden will become the President and Pelosi the VP.

My personal opinion is that the people at the top already knew that Obama wasn't eligible to be President, but that doesn't matter to them. This, for whatever reason just moves their agenda forward.

If riots will get this country back to what it was founded on I say start the riots.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

Yep, I second that.

No Evidence of foul play...

Show me a habeus corpus.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have a part time job where I had to get a clearence and when it came to the BC I gave them my live birth certificate. It had Doc names, parents, dates, seals, sigs etc... the whole nine yards to say that I was born at such and such a place at such and such a time. Guess what... it wasn't good enough. They told me that I need the actual Birth Certificate. So I called up my father in California and asked him to run down to the court house and pick one up for me. It took him about 30 min including the drive time. And that form CA.

Now try to tell me that it is to hard to get your birth cert. Nobama doesn't even need the Original he just needs the "Birth Certificate" signed and sealed.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

What if Obama know from the start that he wasn’t born in the U.S.? But he ran knowing that he was not eligible. Knowing that when he has to step down it will cause civil unrest.

To save the problem, the government will call in the U.N. and put the Nation under marshal law. With the help of the world court we will lose all our rights and then the world court will install Obama as King.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6

It seems that this is not over yet people. Maybe we can get something definitive on Obama's birth place.

Yes it is over. He is the President Elect. We already have something definitive on his birth certificate. Google around and factcheck. He was born in Hawaii. Or examine closely the many threads here on the topic. Or ideally both.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
let's hope that Obama is a lier. hopefully he is a lier in the other issues and promisses he made.

I have no doubt that he is going to produce the BC as he needs. I just hope that he lied on the economical issues and he is not going to kill the energy of american bussiness.

I am living in europe but I really hope that you are going to recover soon. with his ideas it will not be possible. whole world is going to see the collapse of the biggest and most influencial economy what is going to bring a disastear to all of us.

you need a strong presidency now, not the movie star.

this is not the comedy...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think there are PLENTY of other threads discussing the validity of his birth certificate.

This one is about a man claiming he stole some documents from Kenya proving Obama was born there.

As we KEEP POINTING OUT the source of that story is completely bogus. So why are most of you completely ignoring that and focusing on the BC itself?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Presidential Election a way for Bush to stay in office and Marshal law to become in effect?

We all know........ about the Supreme Court now asking Obama for his original birth certificate. But, now there is a man who flew to the U.K. today, with supposive documents that will prove Obama was born in Kenya.

Within the next few days we will have some idea of what the truth is.

Now, keeping all this in mind......think about it.........
Obama has been running for the office of President for 22 months, and no one had come forth during that time with any documentation on him being born in Kenya. But, now that he has been elected and the world is behind him and excited he will be our next President, all of a sudden some proof is going to come out.

When we look at the situation and know what the elite and Illuminati are trying to do to all of us......was this set up by them?
Did they support Obama, and helped him get elected so then they can bring this out and cause complete chaos and riots in the streets? It is a perfect scenerio for them. If the documents are real or even if the elite forged them, the election of Obama will be null and void. What will happen then?
Don't you think people will take to the streets and African Americans who have just had the greatest moment in American history happen for their race - do you think they will just have that ripped out from under them without getting upset?
This is so perfect for the illumanti....they boosted someone who they then can use as a catalyist for getting what they wanted - Marshal law and Bush staying in office. Besides, Bush and his adminstration can not risk leaving office for all of the illegal things they have done, besides giving away every dime plus of American's money and future.
Chaos would ensue if Obama has the Presidency stripped away from him. The Illuminati need chaos along with America becoming bankrupt for complete control of the American people. Besides Bush wants to use all those concentration camps he had Halliburton build.

Think about it.........is it really a far out conspiracy I am stating or something that makes sense and very plausible?

There could not be a better set up or situation for the elite to get total and absolute control and Bush become a dictator and stay in office, then for riots and people take to the streets by having Obama's Presidential win taken away.

Obama had stated yesterday that he was going to make many of Bush's executive orders null and void - that sure would upset lots of the Elite besides Bush.

No. Bush and the Elite can not afford for Obama to be President, even though anyone who even gets close to it - is a puppet of the Elite (in all honesty - we all know that is true).
The fact is the Elite and Illuminati are racist and are of the mind set of Hitler (a superior race only world) - so they have gone along with Obama, knowing and using him as their tool and an means to their end........ultimate domination through Marshal law by ripping the Presidency away.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

Anyone else find it odd that when he recently went to see his grandma in HI he had his records sealed?!

Can you elaborate on this? How do you know he had his records sealed and which records are you referring to? Birth records?

Shouldn't we have some new info from this Imam by now? It's been a few days and I would think if he had the info he is claiming to have something would have leaked by now.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
irrelevant clause in our Constitution.
[edit on 11-11-2008 by cognoscente]

Fail.

Sorry for the 1 liner, but this is a great example of how tyrants view things like constitutions.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Maybe his original birth certificate has been lost?... My grandmother had that problem... Her original birth certificate could never be found... And she was born in NYC... All she ever had was a copy taken from a microfiche that the hospital had...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
The only 'proof' we have that Obama was not born in the US is (supposedly) from two people.

I like how when a credible tv news station says they've verifyied with a Head Hawaiin Official that they have his birth certificate on file, everyone says they are full of it.

But when some less than credible news sources say they have two people saying he was born in Kenya, you eat it up with a spoon.

ditto

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by on_yur_6

It seems that this is not over yet people. Maybe we can get something definitive on Obama's birth place.

Yes it is over. He is the President Elect. We already have something definitive on his birth certificate. Google around and factcheck. He was born in Hawaii. Or examine closely the many threads here on the topic. Or ideally both.

You know, friend, you are making yourself look bad. Please don't, just read and wait. If it were good enough, the Supreme Court would not even have taken it up. But they did. That is the proof you want. Or maybe the Supreme Court has no credibility with you. Let's just wait and see what happens. This is not just conspiracy bull, it is before the court, it is a public problem, and it is being ignored by the press. Do yourself a favor, and just wait.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Right. With all those different names you would think he might be honest and list At Least One on his attorney application to the Illinois Supreme Court, right? Wrong. He did not list one single alias. So he first lied to them about his past and now I fear he's lied to the American people about it.
Anyone else find it odd that when he recently went to see his grandma in HI he had his records sealed?!

An alias is an alternative name that is currently, or has recently, been used.

A diminutive, such as Harry for Harold, Eddy for Edward, Jim for James, or Barry for Barrack, is not considered to be an alias, merely an informal version of the same name.

A change of surname due to one's own or one's parents' marriage is not considered an alias unless both are used consecutively.

When issuing a subpoena it's common practice to put on it every name a person might possibly use, because you don't want the recipient to be able to deny it's for them by producing old ID. However it's highly unlikely Obama is going to suddenly start using his fathers' names again in the next few weeks.

So, to the people who still want to say Obama has aliases, please tell me:
When did Obama last use a name other than his current one?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

This thread is dead.

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
ridiculous

here is a microfiche copy of the honolulu star bulletin from aug 13 1961 announcing barack's birth. the paper required submission of birth certificate to publish announcement.

whatreallyhappened.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join