It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

This isn't a "llittle conspiracy" as you stated. His own family members have stated he was born in Kenya.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Pardon my ignorance, but what is this?

Listen, I like a good conspiracy just like anybody else on this website, but the whole lot of you in this thread sound like a bunch of sore losers. Sure, TPTB may - and very likely do - have an agenda which manipulates politics in their favor. It is pretty clear that TPTB even have full control of both parties. But why in the world would they vet a candidate from another country and have him elected? There are easier and less elaborate ways to spark civil unrest.

Please people, keep you head on straight and apply occam's razor when applicable!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
In 1961, his father's race would not have been reported as 'African.'
Their, also, is no official seal.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Unless they have a picture of his mom giving birth at a "Welcome to Kenya" sign they wont be able to "Prove" anything. The only way it cold grow legs is if some how the document in Hawaii was proven to be a forgery.

X

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

I'd like to know the very same thing! Like, for instance the numbers in the bottom left corner of the certificate. It looks like (Rev. 11/01) to me.

So, are we to assume that a form that was produced (or revised) in November 2001 is sufficient and doesn't seem a bit odd for a birth that happened in 1961?.
Not to mention the word 'Laser' after the Rev. date. Does this word indicate the form of print? hmmmm.

Please people, keep you head on straight and apply occam's razor when applicable!

Using this principle wouldn't it be logical for us to question the purpose of this certificate, especially given the ramifications it could cause? Wouldn't the most simple logical action be to just produce the original birth certificate? Surely, he needed the original birth certificate in order to (legally) obtain this form.

So, where is it?

[edited for grammar]

[edit on 12-11-2008 by SourGrapes]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
maybe while they are ammending the constitution to let anyone be elected for POTUS, they can let anyone vote too?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Listen, I like a good conspiracy just like anybody else on this website, but the whole lot of you in this thread sound like a bunch of sore losers. Sure, TPTB may - and very likely do - have an agenda which manipulates politics in their favor. It is pretty clear that TPTB even have full control of both parties. But why in the world would they vet a candidate from another country and have him elected? There are easier and less elaborate ways to spark civil unrest.

Again where is the original? This is not the original and it was printed on JAN-6-2007 clearly stamped in the center. There is no embossing present on the scanned copy either. I was reading in another post on this site where a certified individual had already proved that this document was a fraud by the border type, or lack there of. I will look for a link.

I couldn't find the mentioned link, but I did find this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-11-2008 by SpaDe_]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that this is printed using a Lasor printer. Wouldn't they have used a type writer.

I also noticed the date of the "rev" 11/01 This might not be anything but nov. 11th, working with drawings and revision levels daily this would represent the year.

All I want is the truth, where is the sealed BC.

sorry has been already posted, typed too slow I guess

[edit on 12-11-2008 by mysticblue]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Things are about to get crazy in the good ol USofA if this all appears to be true.

A certificate of live birth would not be enough. Because at that time in Hawaii you could obtain a COLB by going to the Clerk's office and giving the info of the birth. It says on the island of Oahu. Check the hospitals I guarantee they have records. Unless they have conviently been lost in a fire years ago lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

Once Obama's birth place has been determined to be outside the United States, probably Kenya, (he grew up in Indonesia), you can be sure the S*** will hit the fan with his supporters. Riots in the streets of America will be a daily occurance! Yes, Biden will probably become President, Pelosi, V.P. We are doomed at that point. Once this so-called Civilian National Army is in place, we are on the verge of total chaos and civil war. This will allow Russia and our other "enemies" to ttack while we're busy trying to quell the violence with our Nat'l Guard. This will be reason enough to bring our troops home from Iraq!

Glazedover2

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You folks are hilarious.

This reminds me of the BiGFooT FOUND thread..

[edit on 12-11-2008 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This wouldn't be a big deal if Obama had just produced his original BC, if he cannot locate his BC then the hospital in Hawaii has already stated they have one. Why wouldn't he just give them permission to release it to the courts and let it be made public? Seems to me a easy thing to do to make this all go away.

One other thing. Wasn't his birth name differant then what is on the BC posted above? I thought his birth name was Barry? I could be wrong though.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Instead of laughing, how about directly answering what people have clearly shown to be discrepancies on this document?

Why has Obama not produced a valid document to shut everyone up?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
At this point in time I don't think there is a chance in Hades that anything will come to light that would deny Obama the presidency. Even if what this man says is true it will be covered up. No doubt about that.

These rumors would be humorous if the situation weren't so serious.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have been reading a few differrent threads on this topic and I'm at a loss.

If this was such huge news, obviously it is, why is this not on the cover of every newspaper and the lead story on every news broadcast?

Smells like *&%^ to me. Other than that youtube video with Berg spouting off, where is the proof that this is actually a legitimate claim?

Personally I would love to see Obama turfed out on his ass. I think it would be hilarious. Not what would happen to the country as a result, but the fact that everybody comes out of the woodwork to vote for this guy while the government knowingly let him get there on a lie.

So can anyone answer my question?

End Communication

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

If an illegal alien has a child in the borders of the United States then yes that child is a natural born citizen and as such cannot be deported though its parents can.

That is wrong actually. The 14th Amendment is being abused and because no body will do a darn thing about it...People Just Let It Happen because a Judge legislated from the Bench and Spineless Presidents sit on their thumbs.

Baby Dropping has always been illegal.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

His grandmother says he was born in Kenya.

The document produced has too many flaws. See the previous posts.

Now this cleric is suppose to be bringing proof from the mosque where his grandfather gave Obama his muslim name at his time of birth.

Berg is now taking this to the Supreme Court. So why will Obama not produce a valid document to prevent wasting time and face in the courts?

I've read the doubts about this API source. I have no idea how valid it is. Hopefully we hear something soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That BC looks like something that I could make and I'm not very computer saavy.

The question has been asked over and over again but I will ask it again... if this is just bunk then why not produce the right BC? Anyway you look at obama he is a fraud and not good for America.

-Higher energy coast because he wants to bankrupt coal plants.
-Higher taxes.
-Civil Security that is as powerful and well equiped as the military.
-Outrageous gun laws.

To name just few.

Anyway you look at him he is NOT an America. He stands for nothing that this country has stood for for the past 200+ years. He dosen't even put the flag on his plane.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

One other thing. Wasn't his birth name differant then what is on the BC posted above? I thought his birth name was Barry? I could be wrong though.

He has been known as:

Barry Obama
Barry Soetoro
Barack Soetoro
Barry Dunham
and Barack Dunham

No reason to be suspicous of that right?

But to clear things up, his birth name was: "Beelzebub"

and his online handles are:

"CommieToTheCore" and
"WhereDaWhiteWomenAt?"

I'm not a racist yet... but I am making progress due to this election!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join