It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Very good point:

African Press International Headquarters is based in Norway. African Press International will have five branch offices spread as follows: East, Central, West, Southern Africa and one in the United Kingdom API has 19 News Corresspondents and keeps recruiting more. To contact API use the following possibilities: * [email protected] * Telephone in Norway: +4793299739 * Telephone in the UK: +442032868641

If this is the same group, very odd that they are base in NORWAY?!?!!?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

I'm thinking its my privlilege as a "free" american to express my opinion.thank you.

The point was made in an earlier on this thread that because of O'bama being black, hence a review of his candiacy would be to great a liability to or nation's security was the reason I mentioned it in that context. As you might read on my earlier post I clearly stated it was an issue of consitutional law that should govern the process of reviewing presidential candidacy not racism, gender or religious affiliation.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Yes, and apparently all the links to the pictures of their supposed correspondence are bogus and nonexistent also. Apparenlty, many news orgs that ran with the supposed Michelle Obama tapes that originated with APA wound up later pulling the story once they realized who the source was.

I'm still looking into this but so far every thing I come across screams that this supposedly credibly news organization is completely bogus.

I seriously wouldn't doubt if it's some sort of front for some Obama haters. I really don't know why anyone would take them at face value when they have to use a free blog site to run their stories.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The Iman will need to prove his identity in relation to his 'grandfather' Iman, who supposedly blessed Obama; as well will this relationship need to be proved in relation to Obama's parents. And it wouldn't be the first time somebody cut some documents for personal reasons-if the case. The guy just admitted he is a thief.

Otherwise, it just looks like a well paid misinformist pawned into performing an aslyum move.

This place. No one checked his identity through out the past years? They want to check on this, now, after he's already been in our dark places.

Truly rediculous office keeping America.

I don't care one way or the other. Obama is president.
If we are just getting to this wee little Strict Liability detail, NOW...I say we are pretty transparently and publically stupid.

How embarrassing...........

edit: content added.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Whoa! Okay these guys are shady. Here's what Newvine dug up on Afican Press International.

Source

The “African Press International” is owned by “The Rainbow Foundation”, to which they provide a link - which turns out to be a website created last week, on another WordPress blog spot. The “Foundation” lists a number of objectives that oddly have nothing to do with Obama or US politics. They also list a number of “projects” being run by the Rainbow foundation: however, it turns out there AREN’T any actual project. What there is a list of countries where they say they’re GOING to run projects at some unspecified future date - but NO projects.

Now, there IS another “Rainbow Foundation” - NOT the one that “owns” African Press International, but an authentic charity. And THEIR website has an urgent note up warning folks of a fraudulent “Rainbow Foundation”, soliciting funds and making claims using their name.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think it's all a joke. Obama was born in Hawaii. He wouldn't be this far if he weren't eligible for it. Hillary would have dug it up a long time ago or McCain would have brought out this so-called "truth" before the election. This Imam guy is just trying to cause controversy.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Quiz question:

A. Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
B. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Can you tell which one is true?

Answer:

A. Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
Senior
B. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
Junior

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

There is a process that must be followed if the the President-Elect is found to be ineligible. While the eligibilty is being determined, the Vice President elect becomes the Big Dog. If it is determined that the President-Elect is eligible, then he is sworn in. If not, the Vice President Elect is sworn in as the and selects a vicd president.l

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That information is worth alot of money, President Obama has alot of money, said info will never see the light of day.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If Obama is proven to have been born in Kenya then he should be sent to prison for 15 years then shipped back to Kenya... and all of his illegal alien family to follow.

If he is found to have truly been born in Hawaii, beyond a shadow of a doubt then I am not sure what his restitution should be.... but he should get something.

Fair is fair.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsy1035

He already has his prize. The most powerfull office in this world. If he can keep it!!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
First I am a conservative and don't like the fact tha BHO was elected, however. The Constitution is CLEAR, if he is not a natural born citizen then he can not take office, it might be possible to challenge the legality of the outcome and 'theoretically McCain would be declaired winner, BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT it. Joe Biden would be sworn into office as President and he would choose the new VP and approved by the Congress.
The Constitution could be amended by 2/3 of the legislature and then it must be ratified by the state legislatures.
BIG WARNING it is not retroactive, although BHO could then run again in 2012, win and serve
BUT !!! Republicans wouldn't want this to happaen because a significant percentage of the electorate is fence post stupid and they would 'blame' those nasty Republicans.
There is a significant percentage of the public that doesn't understand the rule of law...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Whoa! Okay these guys are shady. Here's what Newvine dug up on Afican Press International.

Source

The “African Press International” is owned by “The Rainbow Foundation”, to which they provide a link - which turns out to be a website created last week, on another WordPress blog spot. The “Foundation” lists a number of objectives that oddly have nothing to do with Obama or US politics. They also list a number of “projects” being run by the Rainbow foundation: however, it turns out there AREN’T any actual project. What there is a list of countries where they say they’re GOING to run projects at some unspecified future date - but NO projects.

Now, there IS another “Rainbow Foundation” - NOT the one that “owns” African Press International, but an authentic charity. And THEIR website has an urgent note up warning folks of a fraudulent “Rainbow Foundation”, soliciting funds and making claims using their name.

I quote this here, because obviously the last two posters didn't read this.

They are going on about how Obama has enough money so that this doesn't see the light of day.... and another believes that someone who is innocent and inspired the largest majority of the nation to hope and happiness should be put in jail for 15 years and deported to his fathers country.

Wow...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
This is all so much nonsense...

... all is needed is one parent as a United States citizen for it to be conferred on the child no matter where that child is born...

... but continue consoling yourself with fantasies of somehow overturning this election if it makes you feel better.

Actually that was not the law when BO was born. One parent had to consecutivly live in the US for 5 years after the age of 14. His mom was 18 when she gave birth to him.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Man I just can't wait until Inauguration, so all of this crazy nonsense by the anti-obama crowd can stop.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I think alot of Republicans were thinking the same thing about Watergate.

What is the harm in showing the American people a valid birth certificate? I think we are entitled to see it. This is really getting tiresome. Sorry folks, I will be a skeptic until I see it. Hell, even then I will wonder who got bought off.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Am I missing something?

If he really is proven to be born in Kenya and is ineligible to be president. I would have to assume that he would be aware of this fact.

So this would mean he purposefully and intentionally misrepresented himself... or is simply a fraud who manipulated a nation.

I am shocked that so many people on here would be willing to overlook this fact and not only overlook it but change the constitution to accomodate a fraudulent act.

Personally I think it might not be his birth place that he is worried about being released but perhaps something slightly less sinister. Maybe his father isn't who we think, or maybe he was baptized a muslim and somehow that is on the document... I don't know I am just trying to think of some other reason for him to not want this document public.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I think alot of Republicans were thinking the same thing about Watergate.

What is the harm in showing the American people a valid birth certificate? I think we are entitled to see it. This is really getting tiresome. Sorry folks, I will be a skeptic until I see it. Hell, even then I will wonder who got bought off.

Huge difference. The Obama Birth Certificate thing is simply a non-issue. The lawyers are playing it as such. This is typical lawer behavior. If they have until Dec 1 to put it up, they will wait until the last minute to do so. Simply because it is baseless.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Originally posted by grover
"If only one person is a US citizen at time of one's birth that parent must have resided in the UNITED STATES for a minimum ten years, five of which must be after the age of 16. "

The relevant site is:

Acquisition of US Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

You left out a really key part--in fact everyone beating this drum is leaving out a really key part--and that is the part about the case where the child is born out of wedlock to a US citizen mother. In that case only one year of US residency on the part of the mother is required.

Barack Obama Sr never legally divorced his first wife. That means that Barack Obama Sr's marriage to his second wife--that would be the President Elect's mother--was an act of bigamy and not legal under US law. Hence Barack Jr was born out of wedlock, his mother could legally transmit US citizenship, and Barack Jr is legally a natural born US citizen.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join