It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Why do you think everyone in Kenya was jumping for JOY and PARTING .People from other neighboring villages were journing to his home village to honor Obama's birth place and his grandmother.
The news clip interveiwed one lady who stated ( We will now get assistance from the US and our native son Obama $$$$$$ )

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Honestly, I don't need your confirmation on that. I know it's almost certainly mudslinging, and that's why I posted it. Personally, I don't need people who base facts off of other miscellaneous biased sites, and then spread that information around as fact, to justify my actions.

Yes, this site is complete garbage. Want to know another site that is complete crap?

Obamacrimes.com

But you people keep posting it up on here, quoting it, and accepting it as truth, when every other piece of evidence is screaming at you that it isn't true. So, thanks for your backing, but no thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by Irish M1ck

There have been a few posters that have done some research, posted in this thread somewhere, about how reputable API is. And unless someone has found something since I asked yesterday, I don't think anyone has found this story anywhere that doesn't use API as a source. So yeah, the story most likely is hogwash and I would say that most posters and readers of the thread are taking this story with a grain of salt due to the lack of alternative sources for the story.

I'm glad to see you admit the story is hogwash.

I don't think anyone is really taking the story with a grain of salt. There are two sides... those who believe the hogwash, and those who don't.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am a newbie on here, but have read ATS for sometime, the Obama story is really intriguing me, and is quite worrying. I am a white, born in Africa - but I am not an African white, or white African because there is not such thing in Africa, e.g. African American or British African.

Has anyone read this link: www.oilforimmigration.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

First, I have not posted anything linking to either of those sites so direct your anger elsewhere.

Second, I was not justifying your actions. If they need justified, you can do it yourself.

Third, I was not providing back up for you. I was merely directing attention to the fact that others in this thread have already questioned the validity of anything posted on that site and that you are not the only one to notice the fact that they are the only source for the information.

And quite frankly, if you feel the need to be rude find someone else to be rude to. I was nothing but polite in my last post to you and I would expect someone who claims to know so much more than everyone else to at least be civil when speaking to others. You don't have to like me or my opinions, and frankly I don't care if you do or not. But your attitude is uncalled for, find someone else to put up with it.

reply to post by HunkaHunka

I have no problems admitting when things are hogwash, which again this most likely is since no one can find this story anywhere that doesn't use API as the source. Even if they were the first to have the story, but now other news sites would have verified the information through somewhere besides API. That they haven't leaves this article looking extremely suspicious.

And yes there are those who believe it and those who don't, but I would say that there is also a third group who thinks that while it is hypothetically possible that the article is at least based on fact it is highly unlikely to be true if every single news site that has the story running is using API when they are suspicious even without this particular article.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Fair enough. I may have misjudged your stance, and for that I apologize. I am fighting about 8 different fronts, on multiple threads, versus several people, and I often blend everyone's theories together.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I honestly do not believe that there is any chance that Obama will be denied the Presidency. IF it was proven that he was born in Kenya I believe there would be an immediate ammendment made to the constitution to solve the problem.

There would be riots of major proportions if Obama suddenly was told he could not be President. The United States would turn into something none of us want to even think about.

No matter what the 'truth' is, Obama will be sworn in as our next President in January 2009 as planned.

Jemison

So hell with the Constitution in order to stop riots.????....Amend the Constitution Hahahahaha come on its time to stop kissing the black mans ass and stand up for whats right....the Constitutions says a natural born citizen can only be President and if its found he is not a citizen then he's out...its as simple as that....let them riot and they will never have another chance at the White House....and they will have nobody to blame but themselves....I took an oath to defend this country from foreign and domestic enemies and damn it I will stand ready....I've had enough....

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It happens, apology accepted. And I apologize for getting snippy in that last post. I've been going back and forth between several threads doing the same thing, so I know how it is.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hvywgt250

So hell with the Constitution in order to stop riots.????....Amend the Constitution Hahahahaha come on its time to stop kissing the black mans ass and stand up for whats right...

I didn't say that is how I feel about the situation. I would love to see Obama refused the Presidency, I just don't think it will happen.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Does anyone seriously believe that if there were a scrap of truth in this, it would not have been found long ago and trumpeted from the highest 'tree' by Fox news and the Bush administration.....??

Bush has had access to all of the CIA resources, and probably as well the resources of Interpol and MI5, and likely even the Israeli Mossad , since they would have also had an interest in checking his background......

In all the time Obama was running for president, (something like 18 months) and nothing was ever said??

[edit on 13-11-2008 by frayed1]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Yes, they do believe it. There are probably 3-4 threads open about this same subject currently. There has been around that many threads open at a given time for around a month or two.

I agree with you, but what can we do but continue to try to intervene with reason.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hvywgt250

Originally posted by Jemison
I honestly do not believe that there is any chance that Obama will be denied the Presidency. IF it was proven that he was born in Kenya I believe there would be an immediate ammendment made to the constitution to solve the problem.

There would be riots of major proportions if Obama suddenly was told he could not be President. The United States would turn into something none of us want to even think about.

No matter what the 'truth' is, Obama will be sworn in as our next President in January 2009 as planned.

Jemison

So hell with the Constitution in order to stop riots.????....Amend the Constitution Hahahahaha come on its time to stop kissing the black mans ass and stand up for whats right....the Constitutions says a natural born citizen can only be President and if its found he is not a citizen then he's out...its as simple as that....let them riot and they will never have another chance at the White House....and they will have nobody to blame but themselves....I took an oath to defend this country from foreign and domestic enemies and damn it I will stand ready....I've had enough....

George Bush has been quoted as saying the Constitution is just a "G-- D---" piece of paper. "

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
When (If) it's finally proven that Obama isn't a natural born American... I pray they throw his butt in prison or at the very least ship him back to Kenya where he belongs. I don't see why everyone is saying there would be riots and great seperation in America if he was stripped of the crown that he doesn't deserve to wear. The only way that kind of thinking could be a reality is if most of the African-Americans that voted for the man, only voted for him because he was black. Then yes, I could see riots then. Considering most African-Americans say they did not vote for him because he was black but because they believe he would make a difference... then they should all feel like they have been taken for a ride and lied to (if he is found to not be American). So, I guess time will tell exactly why so many turned out to vote for Obama. Personally, I believe the man that would have made the most positive changes in America was Ron Paul... and from what I see, Americans should be ashamed of how they treated him, and they deserve all the hell that is about to be unleashed on the American people in the next 4 years... whether it is Obama, Hillary, or Pelosi... America is DOOMED!

TheCandyman

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

Not to mention that Obama's mother was a citizen of the US. Which make him a citizen. You're argument is invalid.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

George Bush has been quoted as saying the Constitution is just a "G-- D---" piece of paper. "

Please show us where he said that and in what context he said it. I would truly love to see you back that up!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

It is something that people from the West Wing have quoted him as saying, but it is not on record or verifiable. Might be true, might not. No way to tell.

Really depends on whether you think Bush is capable of saying something like that, even off the record.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Please show us where he said that and in what context he said it. I would truly love to see you back that up!

Zindo

Here is the original source of that quote.

The blogger, Doug Thompson, is hardly reliable, and, despite saying he has four sources, he names none of them.

A more important question, but irrelevant to this thread, is whether Bush's actions demonstrated respect for the constitution.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Also, there is this:

Did President Bush call the Constitution a "goddamned piece of paper?"

Extremely unlikely. The Web site that reported those words has a history of quoting phony sources and retracting bogus stories.

That's FactCheck.org. Weird that they wouldn't back this story considering their known liberal slant...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If Obama had a real Birth certificate we would have seen it by now. He knows that he was born in Kenya and not eligible to run for the office of President , but now that he has won the election he will go to the world court and have them overturn our Constitution and put him in as President.

Then to stop civil un rest the world court will have to go to the U.N. and get them to use troops that are not friendly to the United States, to disarm all the people that are clinging to there Bibles and Guns.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join