It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet more ufos firing red lasers - looks like a warzone!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is a worrying phenomena.. this is the fourth case that ive seen within the last month of them openly firing their lasers.... perhaps trying to prove something... i mean its a phenomena we never ever saw in the past... isnt it obvious we are closer than ever to first contact
this video looks like a warzone!
insane

the ufos look identical to the ones i saved on the webcam over the capital last night

[edit on 11-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have seen some debate about whether these are real videos or CGI - anyone got any reliable analysis of the video ?

Also does anyone know what is being "fired at" ?

Any damage done at the target ? or is it just "soft light" - could be distance measuring or other geographic measurments ?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's a promotion for the movie, "The Day The Earth Stood Still". Seriously guys, how can you even think this looks real?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It looks exactly like the UFO in this video (Starts at 7 minutes).

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I haven't looked at many of these, though I've noticed them cropping up. The ones I have watched look like this one, which, without wishing to be nasty, looks like someone has added a red line to a couple of frames of the video.

Have I missed any real-life laser experts commenting on these, and, if not, are there any on ATS who could? My gut feeling is that there should be tangible physical evidence associated with a 'laser weapon' being fired. One example would be whatever they were firing at being dead on the scorched ground.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Looks to me like they're having a battle with their MS-Paint cannons.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

My gut feeling is that there should be tangible physical evidence associated with a 'laser weapon' being fired. One example would be whatever they were firing at being dead on the scorched ground.

well this assumes that what you're witnessing is a laser for the purpose of killing and scorching. I think it's funny when people assume so much about ET phenomenon. If this video and the ones like it are genuine, then there's no way of knowing exactly what the use of this "laser" is. There's no reason to assume that it's not some high technology with a purpose that is beyond our scope of understanding.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The problem I have with the "red lasers" is that they are almost the size of the aircraft itself, and are illuminated too well and too straight.

If they were just tiny red lines I might lean more towards believing it but they just seem to darn big and perfect.

You normally get a more distorted/grainy video after uploading it to youtube due to compression from the upload itself. Generally speaking if it is an edited video with red drawn in you get what you see here because it's a solid color with no shadows, no outside light effecting it etc.

Doing red lightsabers it looks exactly the same as this before you go in and start applying filters and masks.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
For comparison,

Here's another shot, where I, a complete flake when it comes to graphics, inserted another UFO (on the right) teaming up with the "real" one (on the left) to destroy the "target".

This took me about 30 seconds in a graphics editing program, and I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Fake!
You need to feather the edges a bit. Then it will be real.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
this has to be the most incredible ufo video ever... nobody can deny the existence of them being inteligently controlled after this...
look at these shots.. one is a white beam
the others are the speed in which they are moving.. look at the shapes its incredible

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Allright, I wasn't going to bite, you're probably thinking 'm trolling your threads, but I'm not.

Anyway I'm sure you'll have a hissy fit about what myself and others have already said.

Firstly this isn't the fourth one, it is the third one from Germany
See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Secondly as others have stated it looks too straight and too big for the 'craft' it's coming from, that could be from the light spreading out, I'll concede that. Having said that, have a good look at the picture. the start of the 'laser' is perfectly square. That too should be like the rest of the laser.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The question I have, is do the good guys use red or white beams?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think the same video has been presented in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Internos did an excellent analysis of it. Go have a look.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
how is it so hard for you people to accept these are aliens in spacecraft making themselves known

IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE TO TAKE THAT IN!

DO YOU REALISE WHAT IDIOTS YOUR GOING TO LOOK LIKE WHEN FIRST CONTACT HAPPENS

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Please stop screaming at us.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
well this assumes that what you're witnessing is a laser for the purpose of killing and scorching. I think it's funny when people assume so much about ET phenomenon. If this video and the ones like it are genuine, then there's no way of knowing exactly what the use of this "laser" is. There's no reason to assume that it's not some high technology with a purpose that is beyond our scope of understanding.

Saying it's beyond the scope of human understanding is basically just "God moves in mysterious ways", which is a get-out clause for any and every objection and means all discussion is pointless.

I'm not assuming it's an ET phenomenon; my opinion is that it's more like an MS Paint phenomenon. But I'm taking it at face value. The thread title refers to red lasers and a warzone, so I was just discussing it on the OP's terms).

I'm not an expert, like I said, but I would imagine a laser that bright and wide would be enormously hot, by definition. It would also hit something in the air or else continue and hit the ground, since lasers don't just stop for the fun of it. So I would assume: something damaged somewhere. Unless it's not a laser. If it was just a red line drawn on the video, for example, nothing would be damaged except a few people's pride.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by damagedoor]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
how is it so hard for you people to accept these are aliens in spacecraft making themselves known

lol...

We never said they weren't alien space craft we said the laser is fake in the photo's/video presented. What I find funny is according to eye witnesses they use green and bluish-white spot lights/lasers or whatever you want to call them lol. No one I know of has ever claimed red. If so then I missed that report.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by damagedoor

I'm not an expert, like I said, but I would imagine a laser that bright and wide would be enormously hot, by definition. It would also hit something in the air or else continue and hit the ground, since lasers don't just stop for the fun of it. So I would assume: something damaged somewhere. Unless it's not a laser.

Transporter beams perhaps?
The marines have landed?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow

I actually thought you had given up on convincing the sceptics?

What happened with that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join