It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

central banks form a virtual country dictating to world governments & are our only enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
central banks form a virtual country dictating to world governments & are our only enemy

The interlocking directorate of the central banks forms a virtual country with sovereign powers that dictate to all the governments in the world.

The only way to defeat this conspiracy is with the equal re-distribution of wealth.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The only way to defeat this conspiracy is with the equal re-distribution of wealth.

Personally i think any group be it Bankers, Builderbergers or any other group that conspire to manipulate Governments should be charged with TREASON and have ALL their assets seized.......Just as is done with terrorist Organisations.

Just think how much money would then be put into the global economy when some of these people are supposedly TRILLIONAIRES

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think what these criminal scumbags sholud be charged with crimes against humanity there is certianly a case to be made but,if any lawyer here on ATS will chime in on this I will be happy to read their take on it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pretty much spot-on. There's no 'controlling legal authority'. Despite how much capitalist democracies like to tout the rule of law, it's interesting to note that both the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank are quite clearly 'above the law', by their charter and agreement of all member counties:

Section 3. Immunity from judicial process

The Fund, its property and its assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall enjoy immunity from every form of judicial process except to the extent that it expressly waives its immunity for the purpose of any proceedings or by the terms of any contract.

Section 4. Immunity from other action

Property and assets of the Fund, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation, or any other form of seizure by executive or legislative action.

Section 5. Immunity of archives

The archives of the Fund shall be inviolable.

Section 8. Immunities and privileges of officers and employees

All Governors, Executive Directors, Alternates, members of committees, representatives appointed under Article XII, Section 3(j), advisors of any of the foregoing persons, officers, and employees of the Fund:

(i) shall be immune from legal process with respect to acts performed by them in their official capacity except when the Fund waives this immunity

Sources:
US Code, Title 22 Section 286h
Articles of Agreement of the Fund

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Tell that to the billions whose minds have been cookie cut into preconceived shapes alr4eady. I guarantee you no one is listening except us. I'm sorry, but it's hard not to be pessimistic about it sometimes. On this day of our existence, the people will do nothing and like it.

People should put two and two together. You never have control of your finances, ever. That's the idea. Your finances control you, and the more middlemen between you and your money there is, the more likely it becomes that those middlemen are taking a fistful here and there as the figures fly by.

Think about this. At what point in the work-pay cycle do you control your monetary assets? Never. You get a paycheck, which you bring to a bank, at which point they enter in an imaginary sum into your account and give you permission to withdraw funds from the sum. They control your ability to buy food. If a bank is closed, and the entire system is malfunctioning for some reason, be prepared to starve. You are property to them You are the foundation of banking. Think about the foundation of banking for a second. You entrusting the value of your assets to a small group of wealthy men.... who somehow got wealthy from holding other people's wealth. Starting a business based on controlling other people's assets and abilities? That just sounds corrupt to begin with. What stupid retard decided to buy into this concept to begin with? I mean.... maybe one wouldn't have been as stupid as much as one would've been completely unconscious or a completely self-esteemless pushover to just entrust one's belongings to someone trying to make a profit off you to begin with. I dunno, maybe I'm just dull...or something..... but the whole concept of banking sounds completely ridiculous to start with.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The system that would replace them is ? re-distribution of wealth so everyone has equal stuff ? sorry to bust you chops here but I guess if that where the case you wouldn't be typing from that keyboard because some needy children in Eritrea need it more than you my friend.

Even if you were to evenly divide up all the worlds assets and place them evenly into everyone hands...within 5 years it would all be roughly back in the same peoples hands.

new topics

top topics

join