It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what.. i dont need to `proove aliens or ufos exist anymore`

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yes you heard correctly, i dont care what ignorant people who like to call themselves skeptics think.

You see ive experienced first hand contact. well i wouldnt call it abduction because it was nothing painful or agressive, however i have had physical contact both consciously and sub consciously with beings from other dimensions.

I regularly see flying discs, orbs and lights which are NOT PLANES, NOT HELICOPTERS AND NOT SWAMP GAS! For me i see them so frequently its not even a big deal anymore.

So yes i have my first hand proof and knowledge that they exist.

And for mr `cgi! fake! swamp gas! balloon! model! it looks like a bird!` ignoramus.....

Look around you, your bubble of ignorance is falling around you.

There is documented evidence both passed down by word of mouth and ancient carvings of ufos.
There are hundreds of thousands of cases, (and thats even if you filter out the hoaxes).. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GENUINE CASES... verified, sometimes witnessed by masses, sometimes confirmed by senators doctors lawyers ex goverment officials, military personnel

the list goes on.

Theres the photos, clear as day,
the videos...

Yet what do you do? you sit there on your little keyboards going `plane, cgi bird`!

WAKE UP!

How do you think mankind achieved nothing besides horses and carts and pots and pans viritually for hundreds of thousands of years, and then in the space of 100 years magically came up with computers planes, lasers, rockets etc etc etc

Do you think we evolved from the more or less knowledge of a caveman to what we are today just like that?

Isnt it obvious something, either manipulated our way of thinking to put those things in our mind or GAVE US THE TECHNOLOGY????????

There is scientific proof of lots more out there than the eye can see
Proof? the human naked eye can identify only approx 70 colours...

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF COLOURS OUT THERE, AND THATS JUST AN ESTIMIATION!!

So before you insult the intelligence of the probably millions who are begging and begging our world leaders to end the embargo on the truth..........

Why dont you understand that the game is over... the days of `photoshop.. bird... plane... swamp gas` are OVER!

ps
just for the sake of it
here is a video of an entire section of the U.S army firing thousands upon thousands of rounds at a ufo in 1945 it had NO EFFECT....
HOW DARE YOU DENY THESE THINGS HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE AND BE SO BLIND AS TO CALL THEM WEATHER BALLOONS AND FLARES!

note: yes i know ive come across as being very firm and bold and a lot of caps but i am VERY PASSIONATE OF WHAT IM SAYING... being a `nice person` and trying to please other people doesnt get you far sometimes,
theres a lot of good honest people out there whove been screwed with by goverments all these years and its about time it stops!!

[edit on 11-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Couple of things.

1) Calm down.
2) Can you describe your experiences for us? Your contact experiences?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Good

For

You

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

LOL- well said, that's exactly what I thought!!

relax man

[edit on 11/11/08 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

Couple of things.

1) Calm down.
2) Can you describe your experiences for us? Your contact experiences?

I'd have to agree. You come off as very aggressive, without knowing who your audience might be. It might be nice for you to fix a couple spelling and grammar errors, if you are going to be calling everyone unintelligent, etc.

How do you think mankind achieved nothing besides horses and carts and pots and pans viritually for hundreds of thousands of years, and then in the space of 100 years magically came up with computers planes, lasers, rockets etc etc etc

Industrial revolutions. It was much more gradual than you think. It may have happened in a short amount of time compared to the technology that the rest of the world had developed, but it is showing no signs of slowing down. We are grasping a better understanding of science and technology, and we are using it to our advantage.

I do not doubt that extraterrestrial life exists, but you are not analyzing the data correctly. Even if they were 'UFOs', that would not entitle them to being extraterrestrial. We have no solid proof of alien life, just a couple of anomalies in the sky that we do not know how to explain, so we give it an explanation. Just as religion had done many years ago.

No solid proof aside from videos of these glints, lights, shapes, and forms somewhat resembling what we might think is a spacecraft. We do not have an E.T. in our grasps (that we know of), and we have not seen an E.T.'s 'UFO' up close (that we know of). I am also not doubting that our government would hide these things from us, and probably have.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by panda319]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Mate, you seriously need to relax. Just because some people don't think the same way you do is no excuse for what seems like a literary fit.

Your video is not evidence enough to turn skeptics into believers - for instance I've seen a video of an alien riding a BMX bike with a kid on the back - doesn't mean it's proof now does it?

Truth is unless most people choose not to believe what the mainstream do not believe. If an extraterrestrial craft landed in their country, occupants made themselves known etc. - that would be proof enough but sadly, even in over 100 years of film and audio - no absolute proof of what you say has been collated - SO NO NEED TO SHOUT AT PEOPLE FOR NOT BELIEVING.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by vonspurter]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow

There are hundreds of thousands of cases, (and thats even if you filter out the hoaxes).. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GENUINE CASES... verified, sometimes witnessed by masses, sometimes confirmed by senators doctors lawyers ex goverment officials, military personnel

"Unidentified" does not mean "verified".

If an organization like NASA can misidentify objects and fail to identify many others, what hope do "senators, doctors, lawyers, ex government officials, and military personnel" have of getting it right?

People come in here and claim ET contact all the time, and never once have I seen a single shred of hard evidence - why would your case be any more believable?

[edit on 11-11-2008 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm happy you don't feel the need to "proove" aliens exist anymore. Now you can *snip* live in peace and harmony with Mr. Gray. Tell him I said
what up dog.

Baiting comment snipped
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Civility and Decorum - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
First off...you don't need to prove anything but if you choose not to you cant blame us for calling our hearsay

If I say I am a millionnaire and could buy you all right now, I don't have to prove it but wouldn't you think I am full of it? Wouldn't some people think that?

PS...truth is I could probably buy you all out if your prices were 1-2 dollars a person...and there were only 10 of you...and I had a loan :-p

Dont' tell us what we can and cannot do...I can and do doubt it...sorry

-Kyo

top topics

join