It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG Takes Another Vacation This Time in Phoenix and It Cost Over $300,000.00

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Things have sucked such eggs in the automotive sector for so long, I've not seen a raise nor a bonus for five years.

When I see this, I really feel it is time to introduce these petulent greedy schmucks to Dr. Tar and Professor Feather.

Odd thing . . . I've always been a peaceful kinda person but recently I find myself thinking that I could actually do nasty things to these elitest bungholes as part of a revolution to take back our rights instead of having this buffet of turds handed to us day after day after day . . .

It is their sense of entitlement and impunity that is really really testing my resolve, and it isn't Mr. Niceguy leading the parade any more.

I was in a bit of a battle recently with the owner of a company who was clearly in the wrong . . . his response to me was that despite being wrong and despite the piddly amount in question, he'd spend $10,000 to keep me from getting $1 out of him, and he'd do it only because he can afford to hold out longer than I.

Bastards . . . but that is the sense I get . . . the people we're growing more angry with each day simply sit back in their gated communities and figure that at some point we'll run out of resolve or resources to fight and as inevitably as the sunrise, they'll come out of all this mess with narry a wrinkle on their $10,000 Armani suits.

Any chance you can expand on this story regarding this employer? I'm just a very curious person is all

not a one liner.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Reply To GoalPoster

Why would they give a crap what we thought. Ill tell you what if they knew that they had to watch their backs while walking through their house they would care. Just when they think its safe to open a window...BAM a bullet from 300 yards away hits them straight in the head. If a few CEOs from these companies met this fate the others would think twice about what they are doing. They wouldnt want to have to walk through their own house having to speed through window openings in fear of a bullet. These people have some sense of safety. Thomas Jefferson said it the best when he said "Freedom is when the government fears the people. Tyranny is when the people fear their government." How can one put it any better?

[edit on 11-11-2008 by mybigunit]

Agreed!

My followup question is then... will vigilantism against these thugs be seen in a good light though? or will they succeed in painting said vigilante as a nut, hence, loosing all the support needed for the people to revolt?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Top tier of management in a Tier ONe supplier to the Sagging/Failing Three (GM, Chrysler. Ford).

Can't name it as I still need the job.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My guees is 99% of the sheeple are too busy with the day in day out grind to have any energy left to rise up and that's just what the PTB have conditioned 99% of us for.

We are plugged into the TV and brainwashed.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO WAKE THESE SHEEPLE UP !!!

My faimily thinks I'm nuts because I want to vaporize the FED

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I call it the Blutarsky generation . . .

google it if you need to.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Man.. I even think it is wrong if they used there own money, cause if they have money to do that,they don't need our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I am as mad as that guy in the movie FALLING DOWN!

[edit on 11-11-2008 by rikk7111]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

Agreed!

My followup question is then... will vigilantism against these thugs be seen in a good light though? or will they succeed in painting said vigilante as a nut, hence, loosing all the support needed for the people to revolt?

The government spin machine would make it look bad for sure. I mean look what they did to Timothy McVeigh. Rumor has it the FBI is the one behind the Oklahoma City Bombing. Even if they werent the reasons for McVeigh doing what he did was exactly what we all complain about on ATS and that is Tyranny. But you ask any citizen they would call him a terrorist. The same would be done to a CEO killer.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
THis is classic.

Fill out the application for TARP and get your share of the pie.

I'm only requesting 1 billion for groceries and entertainment.

www.taxpayer.net...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Now AIG is up to the same old tricks making a mockery out of the taxpayers. My advice to AIG policy holders is to pull your policies and shop for a better company.

I think far too many people don't realize the role that AIG plays with the Federal Reserve. AIG is the primary backer of the FED. So, AIG needs money, the fed magically makes some out of thin air. And then if the FED goes bust, AIG will revive them with more imaginary money?!? Seems like a vicious cycle, like using one credit card to pay off another

Does anyone else think that is is even remotely sane?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
THis is classic.

Fill out the application for TARP and get your share of the pie.

I'm only requesting 1 billion for groceries and entertainment.

www.taxpayer.net...

Dude that is an idea.

Pass this to everyone you know have everyone mail it into their local office and I know I could easily get 500-600 people in the matter of a couple days where I work at easy not to mention my vast amount of family members.

If anything it will delay the amount of time it takes to get the money out and chances are on a bigger scale get news coverage saying, "Don't be stupid people the more we have to go through the longer it will take to fix"

Then all I would have to say is "So what I'm paying you to do it anyway."

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is kind of off topic but I can't help but share. It's related to the small guy getting kicked in the butt while the big wigs get their pockets lined.

I was a flight attendant for a major airlines but was temporarily laid off after 9/11. Gate agents, pilots, ground crew, and flight attendants were furloughed for five months by the thousands, myself included. But then... our CEO got a $10 million dollar bonus.
We all sat around scratching our heads on that one.

I remember there being talks of the airlines being bailed out back then. Did it ever actually happen?

It just seems strange to me because the supposed intention is for the rescue to help the big guys, which then trickles down to the little guys. That's all great in theory, however, the trickle down effect always seems to stop at the top and never make it's way down.

Just wanted to share. This AIG thing reminded me of what happened with the airlines back then when they were laying off people like crazy (allegedly to help curb the massive lay-offs), begging for bailout money, but then the CEO's got multi-million dollar bonuses. lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join