It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of some "Alien Messages", Hell's Gates, and other "phenomena" in ATS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Eeeuu, I tried to play your game and give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have not given anything other than your condescending judgemental and completely borrowed and shortsighted totally cerebral mental smutt.

You meditate from the mind? No wonder meditation is as far from the mental states as it is the opposite of what you say, it is of the nomind, but then your ego would fight that if it could even begin to comprehend.

I will be honest, I really picked up on the seth plagiarism and the fractile fundamental thrown in from the Op. Like throwing out a wide net... I saw it as a direct misleading for your own personal agenda that I will never believe you are in control of. You seemed to me like a plant, like a propagandist from the word go.

You seem to take a little truth from here and there and then spin it to make people feel less than and therefore you greater.

Are you working for the Gov.???

DO YOU HAVE EXPERINCE TO SHARE? Seems you are thirsty for others, this is your thread, walk your talk and be unique and original or quit the BS.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There is ONE thing that I am having a hard time figuring out. One piece of the puzzle is missing. It is said that we (human race) have been fooled from the beginning of our lives, for hundreds of years and we have to awaken now. It has all been a lie. There has been thousands of geniuses born in this world, highly intelligent people are born all the time. I find it hard to believe that none of them ever figured this out already. I mean come on, They are highly intelligent.... why didn't they sense it? I am not trying to be sarcastic, but if this is all true about we need to awaken to our higher self, why doesn't our own SELF tell us? I would not trip out if my own SELF explained this to me. If all my SELVES are ME, then why not myself get me to awaken slowly and make it understandable? This may sound like ignorant questions, but I have been trying to awaken for about a year now and I am unable to. I have seen things that are not normal for a year now. For some reason I am able to see that everything is not as it appears to be, like a matrix in a way. I just don't understand why it is so hard to awaken, and why no one over all these years has never figured it out but people today can. What about hypnotism? Would that help someone awaken? Maybe meet your other SELVES??

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad
There has been thousands of geniuses born in this world, highly intelligent people are born all the time. I find it hard to believe that none of them ever figured this out already. I mean come on, They are highly intelligent.... why didn't they sense it?

Can you be sure they didn't? Perhaps no one was listening. Or perhaps everyone else was too busy worrying about how such vision could fit within their view of the world rather than viewing their world from within the vision.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

I, myself started hearing about all this over a year ago. I don't recall hearing about it before, or maybe not widespread like it is now. It just doesn't make sense to me. I really would like to awaken but I have a hard time meditating. But I do realize that something is going on. I see things that can't be explained, so I know there is a reason for me to see this right now. I have many questions, just wish I could be able to answer myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It seems to me that many here just can't let themselves believe that there really are those who know the answers to the questions being brought up in this thread, and much much more.

Do those individuals ever post at ATS? No, not from what I've seen after reading many many threads here.

Will I tell you who they are? No, not at this time. I just don't feel there are many here that are ready for the real truth at this time. Too many are still living with an unbalanced ego and would abuse such knowledge.

But rest assured, when you are ready, the truth will find you.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Answers don't come when we ask, rather when we need. And wanting to be aware implies a certain level of awareness already, doesn't it?

Something I've learned is that it is counterproductive to judge the messenger or the message. I spent a lot of time assuming the answers I received weren't special enough, powerful enough, too simple, too easy... Too ordinary...

If you accept that it is, then it is. If you question what it should be, it will always be something different.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well hopefully people who visit or are members should be able to make their own decisions,if someone is easily swayed then telling them isn't likely to change the opinions they have made

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have more to add to my above comments, You make me suspicious with your judgemental censorship of others experiences and yet here in your own thread you expect others to come out with their most private stories?

You really should have read just a handful of the private u2u's I received on the threads you are attempting to shred and discredit, there are so many people with real problems, thoughts and feelings from experiences which cannot be neatly placed in a little tidy box marked within the scope of logic or understanding.

You would have then had the opportunity to be the clear and bright helper you have assumed yourself to be. We are all here to help each other, to walk this path and becoming the ultimate flowering of our potential. Not all of this reality, existence is goodness and light, that is apparent in places like Africa and Tibet, Vietnam, and countless other countries which at one point had the chance to become the great Nations they were meant to be.

If we sit in apathy and allow these subtle and not so subtle energies to dictate the direction of man, if we do not look with open eyes at alll sides of the spectrum then it becomes a fantasy world of higher light illusion and your peaceful easy feeling is a self centered ego trip an ultimate betrayal of your fellow human beings.

We can chose to keep it all goodness and light in our minds but when you open your heart you will first have to move through the dark night of not only your own soul but that of the whole. Other than that it is just rubbish, literary suiside. People need validation and direction, we all have an intricate part to play in this life and until you are willing to accept your own dark side first your just throwing into the basement of your unconsciousness the key to unlocking your own inner divinity.

What you espouse is that people start with the flowering tree and move upwards. It has never worked that way and never will. You start as the seed and move pushing and struggling your way through the tough exterior of the seed, then comes the heavy earth and the opportunity to find light and grow deep roots to stabilize and find ways of channeling water and spiritual nutrients up the shaft and to grow many branches reaching in all directions, and then to experience all of the seasons and the gifts they bring, struggle and beauty alike, the warm summer days and the tough winter storms, they define us and help us to become strong in all dimensions.

If you start with a given tree, just flowering, no challenge, just a birthrite of ignorance to the truth and the opportunities which make us at our most beautiful, then it may be an attractive looking tree but it will have no fragrance no soul.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Like the Cars said

Lifes the same Im moving in stereo
Lifes the same except for my shoes
Lifes the same youre shakin like tremolo
Lifes the same its all inside you

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, I never thought that my words would begin to elicit such "from the gut" reactions... Even though my start of the thread was pretty much from my own gut!

Eeeuu, I tried to play your game and give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have not given anything other than your condescending judgemental and completely borrowed and shortsighted totally cerebral mental smutt.

Coming from the "Master of the new paradigm" I would have expected a bit more class.

You meditate from the mind? No wonder meditation is as far from the mental states as it is the opposite of what you say, it is of the nomind, but then your ego would fight that if it could even begin to comprehend.

Please explain. Sounds like the usual "spiritual" blah that most people criticize for the lack of useful content.

Although I have explicitly said that I would share material and experiences on ANOTHER thread, I have tried to give some explanations on MY conclusions about certain themes.
In addition, I think that I have done this with deep respect for whoever could be reading and those who have been interested enough to ask.

I WILL share my non-earth-shattering experiences in another, thread, and will strive to do it with the standard that is the theme I have been alluding to in this thread: BALANCE and CARE for more complete, personal accounts, taking into account the feelings and consequences of the information shared.

I will be honest, I really picked up on the seth plagiarism and the fractile fundamental thrown in from the Op. Like throwing out a wide net... I saw it as a direct misleading for your own personal agenda that I will never believe you are in control of. You seemed to me like a plant, like a propagandist from the word go.

Grave accusations, to which I hope you can produce immediate proof.

If this is accurate, I will be the first to revise, credit, and correct where due, although I can say in absolute honesty that 100% of my words come from MYSELF and MY experiences, not recycled info and, as you put it, half truths thrown together.

It's harder to destroy than to construct something, so go for it, I await your response, because if your accusations turn out not to be entirely accurate, then I would expect a simple apology would finish the matter. At least for me.

It seems that I am not as engaged emotionally as you portray yourself, and that is because I am at peace with myself and motives.

You make me suspicious with your judgemental censorship of others experiences and yet here in your own thread you expect others to come out with their most private stories?

It's never been my purpose to do what you say. Please show me where.
I will rectify immediately.

there are so many people with real problems, thoughts and feelings from experiences which cannot be neatly placed in a little tidy box marked within the scope of logic or understanding.

What you espouse is that people start with the flowering tree and move upwards. It has never worked that way and never will. You start as the seed and move pushing and struggling your way through the tough exterior of the seed, then comes the heavy earth and the opportunity to find light and grow deep roots to stabilize and find ways of channeling water and spiritual nutrients up the shaft and to grow many branches reaching in all directions, and then to experience all of the seasons and the gifts they bring, struggle and beauty alike, the warm summer days and the tough winter storms, they define us and help us to become strong in all dimensions.

If you start with a given tree, just flowering, no challenge, just a birthrite of ignorance to the truth and the opportunities which make us at our most beautiful, then it may be an attractive looking tree but it will have no fragrance no soul.

All very pretty, but not very clear. Instead, it seems I have not been clear about what I REALLY espouse:

GOD and ALL creation are beautiful, infinite, wondrous, and as many more things that can be said, but one that is most times missing is that EVERYTHING is also INTELLIGENTLY MADE, designed, thought of...

The absolutely astounding and INFINITE intelligence with which everything has been designed and exists, is something that we can only aspire to infinitesimally begin to grasp with our present means, but TRY TO GRASP WE MUST, for this is one of the highest and biggest heirlooms.

We have been created TO SEARCH, TO KNOW, TO WANT TO KNOW...

This is where we all are, in one way or another, and since I cannot permit myself to talk about anybody's POSITION in this search, but only about METHODS AND APPROACHES, please do not pretend to think that you can place me, for you, with all due respect, have NO idea of who I am, what I do, HOW I do it, and where my MIND and HEART dwell every hour of everyday.

And now, a succulent dinner awaits... have a good one yourself.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There is ONE thing that I am having a hard time figuring out. One piece of the puzzle is missing. It is said that we (human race) have been fooled from the beginning of our lives, for hundreds of years and we have to awaken now. It has all been a lie. There has been thousands of geniuses born in this world, highly intelligent people are born all the time. I find it hard to believe that none of them ever figured this out already. I mean come on, They are highly intelligent.... why didn't they sense it? I am not trying to be sarcastic, but if this is all true about we need to awaken to our higher self, why doesn't our own SELF tell us? I would not trip out if my own SELF explained this to me. If all my SELVES are ME, then why not myself get me to awaken slowly and make it understandable? This may sound like ignorant questions, but I have been trying to awaken for about a year now and I am unable to. I have seen things that are not normal for a year now. For some reason I am able to see that everything is not as it appears to be, like a matrix in a way. I just don't understand why it is so hard to awaken, and why no one over all these years has never figured it out but people today can. What about hypnotism? Would that help someone awaken? Maybe meet your other SELVES??

Not dumb questions at all... as a matter of fact, these are just about the most intelligent, to the point questions anyone can ask...

I would have two comments for you:

-Lot's of people have "figured" out quite a lot on the ways to "awakening" (concept that encloses so many things).
The thing is though, that most of it requires a lot of work, studying, great effort and deep-seated motivation, and just this already discourages most people from getting far with this endeavors.

-You say you have been "trying to awaken". It takes time, and it is a never-ending process.

Enjoy the process and each step of the ladder your search takes you to.

NOW, dinner is ready...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"In addition, I think that I have done this with deep respect for whoever could be reading and those who have been interested enough to ask".

Absolutely, you have.

I've read this thread and, because of it, your posts on other threads.

I can add nothing to what you have said, so I've not responded before, but I think this is a good place to express my appreciation for the time you've taken and effort you've made here.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Much appreciated, thank you.

The courtesy that you paid me by informing yourself thoroughly before commenting is inspiring, and I hope it inspires others as well, and not on my account, but on any theme and area of knowledge they choose to approach.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

I appreciate the advice citizenc. I know the main problem I am having is trying to relax enough to even try to meditate. It is difficult for me to just "let go" or to "clear my mind". It is so full of EVERYTHING and I just find it hard to relax. But I will keep trying because I know it is what I am suppose to do. Enjoy your dinner citizenc !

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying TravelerintheDark. I guess I am a little worried that I'm running out of time. "They" say that the time is SOON, and we must awaken. I want it too bad and it is messing me up. I am going to start taking my time and just let it all flow as it comes. To be honest about the whole thing, I am scared to death over what "all is to come and be ready, and you must be awakened,etc...". The world is going to end and we will physically die, but if we are awakened we will be alive in spirit. All I can think about is my sons, husband, and rest of my family. They aren't into all this and I just worry about what will happen to all of them. I don't want THIS life to be over with. I want more time with my grown kids and a life alone with my husband. Am I being too paranoid or worried over something that I shouldn't be thinking about? It just seems like everyone is saying the end times are here. I wasn't expecting the end times to even be in my lifetime. Now it is here and it worries me everyday. I just feel totally lost. Sorry, I know I sound ridiculous, but It is honestly how I feel now.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Be at peace. You have nothing to fear. The spirit lives and is always awake whether we feel it or not. And we are given nothing we aren't ready for, whether we know it or not.

There is nothing that can be taken from us that truly belongs to us. That is your love and your light. For you and your family and for all of us.

I have felt the same fears, stumbling along the road, lost and alone. I dare not say how many times I've fallen and thought about not getting up again. To me, you don't sound ridiculous, only human, and for that my heart aches with the joy and sorrow that dwells in the experience.

Concern yourself with what you can effect and leave the rest. It will be fine, and we can feel that if we let ourselves.

One Light, One Love

[edit on 14-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Thanks. Your words have calmed my soul for tonight!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying TravelerintheDark. I guess I am a little worried that I'm running out of time. "They" say that the time is SOON, and we must awaken. I want it too bad and it is messing me up. I am going to start taking my time and just let it all flow as it comes. To be honest about the whole thing, I am scared to death over what "all is to come and be ready, and you must be awakened,etc...". The world is going to end and we will physically die, but if we are awakened we will be alive in spirit. All I can think about is my sons, husband, and rest of my family. They aren't into all this and I just worry about what will happen to all of them. I don't want THIS life to be over with. I want more time with my grown kids and a life alone with my husband.
Am I being too paranoid or worried over something that I shouldn't be thinking about?
It just seems like everyone is saying the end times are here. I wasn't expecting the end times to even be in my lifetime. Now it is here and it worries me everyday. I just feel totally lost. Sorry, I know I sound ridiculous, but It is honestly how I feel now.

I read you message, and it filled me with both tenderness and a little sadness.

NO, you are not paranoid, but the urgency and fear that you might feel are only fed and further incensed by the movements, the fear-mongering, and general atmosphere of a lot of "alternative" information garbage being dispatched as knowledge this day.

The very things I wanted to denounce in this thread.

I echo TravellerInTheDark's words: there is nothing to fear.

The more that you get to know yourself, your DIVINE nature, and all the abilities and possibilities with which you and ALL are endowed, more and more you will see that there is and SHOULD NOT be place for fear in our lives.

Surely not everything that happens or will happen will be completely up-beat and understandable for some people, but EVERYTHING has a purpose, and we can and must strive to find and understand that purpose to the best of our abilities and possibilities, which we should as well always seek to expand and develop.

I will share a personal story with you:

I have a dear friend, a very talented musician, "Joe", who has since childhood had the dreams and some experiences on the things to come, alien disclosure, etc.

One night about two months ago, I mentioned to him the work I was doing in Smokingman's thread, of his First contact with another being.
I told him about the reigning theories about 2012 and some other stuff.

"Joe" was suddenly alarmed and interested, for he has as well seen and felt many things, and initially, sharing about those experiences is how we became friends in the first place.

Anyways, that night I left him.

Two days later, I received an extremely alarming email, where he was WARNING me about all the imminent disasters that were to come and the disastrous course of human kind.

Another friend, who shares in no way and knows very little of all this "conspiracy stuff", told me of how he was hearing our dear friend spew dire warnings and general dark pessimism even to strangers.

We scheduled one and then another meeting, where over bottles of wine and long talks, I spoke to "Joe" and, in essence, had to bring him back to his senses.

The problem had been that, for two days after our initial talk, he spent an inordinate amount of time in the internet, reading and ACCEPTING loads of half-informed, twisted, and full of fear-sensationalistic trash available.

His sensitive and eager nature could not filter or envision that others might, out of ignorance or design, twist and utilize people's fears for who-knows-what.

Coming back to our talks, two issues finally brought the light:

-"Joe" himself denounces that a lot so-called teachers dispatch two or three little moves and basic musical knowledge as instrument playing skills and creativity.

As I have said here, I reminded him of his own words in that field: that there is no credible substitute for hard work, practice and study.

He has worked for many years and continues to do so, to be the virtuoso he is, and extrapolating, he finally agreed there is no substitute for informed research, a "mature" experienced mind, and a good, intelligent filter to discriminate and find the useful no matter where it lie, discarding the rest.

You cannot just expect for this things to come immediately and at will.

Surely there are people who are "born" more talented that others, for whom things can go on more smoothly, and that manage knowledge intuitively, but ANYBODY can learn, provided they put in the time and effort necessary, under good guidance.

It will take time and effort, but with the right frame of mind and approach, any stage can be enjoyed and appreciated while remembering that a finished product does not exist. Although stages DO exist, we have in it us to be able to grow and ever seek.

-I told him a temporary white lie, saying that there are no completely credible sources in Italian (he doesn't speak English).

He had read such amounts of monumental trash, that the only way our other friend, (who until now sat stoically listening to us discuss issues impossible to comprehend for him as "skeptic"), and I saw of "protecting" "Joe" was to cut his "information" sources at the root.

A few days, and a more calm, collected "Joe" appeared.

He now feels that there are things going on, he always has, but now he is more collected, balanced, and requires much more from information than he did before.

I encourage you Imyssbbad to do the same: follow your heart, and the ever-right desire to know and grow, but discriminate, think and search guidance, and NEVER let fear or pessimism be at the wheel.

Basic knowledge of our true nature and the nature of reality can only empower you and guide you, to understand all you can do and our place in a reality that, bring what may, we can always strive to comprehend and participate in.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join