It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite power list for anyone that feels we are losing against the NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I still think that "think tanks" are part of the equation as they are funded to help create new ideas essentially.

Heck they could just pay ATS for some

Thanks for the reply

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I had put money instead of banking etc.

I will change it to "Banking System" which should give it simple justice to the area?

I dont want to go down the road of creating sub divisions for every area just yet because this is a massive topic when it is expanded to its fullest.

Thanks for the reply

[edit on 11-11-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Media, Money and Nourishment... the three pillars of control.

The "fight" is not being lost, it has already been lost since the masses have accepted the above three pillars.

The only choice is now to play the system for yourself. Use your discretion when the media is concerned, use any financial prowess you have to spin your money faster (eg stocks, spreads, CFDs) and eat properly.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
What about BANKING STRUCTURE even though it is under the umbrella of money it is something that people need to be made aware of i.e the banks are not there to help they are there to confine and imprison the masses. Mortages+Loans=Debt and the masses who hold their money with these financial corporation are only feeding the machine!

[edit on 11-11-2008 by franspeakfree]

Good point actually. Banking Structure it is then.

I think I will revise this list every new page as well so that people can see it immediately.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think that the sub divisions should be listed because its all about educating and sharing to the people who come to this site looking for answers.

If they read this thread and its noted that surveillance is a heading then what does that tell them? if under serveillance you have cctv,new chipped passports,retina scans at airports,finger printing, database,NI and social security numbers, birth certificate, death certificate, insurances e.t.c people can then start to understand exactly how this world is driven and thats just one sub division

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here is the revised power list that I will post each page, please reply with anything that is not covered or if you feel a need to change. This is in no particular order as of yet and is not expanded in anyway.

Media control
Taxes
Think tanks
Laws
Money
Education
Government secrecy
Politicians
Secret Societies
Family bloodlines
Technology
Surveillance
Propoganda
War
Control of life essentials
Weapons control (not all countries...yet)
Information control
Control of sustenance
Advertisements
social conditioning
political correctness
Databases

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Here's something to get things started. It can be made into a more "sophisticated" list, but it's a start
Not gonna comment on everything since I don't have sufficient knowledge on all the subjects. Think of this as a crude wikilist
Add, expand and so on.

Media Control -> Unplug yourself from mass media. Pay attention to the bigger things though, as they're harder to cover up. And above all use critical thinking!
Taxes
Think Tanks
Laws
Money -> Learn to be more self sufficient. Get a flock of chickens or a few goats, or some other productive and easy to care for animals and use the products and/or offspring to barter with other people doing something similar. If you aren't into animals then learn a craft or some other practical skill. Be creative.
Education -> In the case of your childrens' education, be involved. Know what is being taught and by who.
Government Secrecy
Politicians
Secret Societies
Family Bloodlines
Technology
Surveillance
Propaganda
War
Control of Life Essentials -> Self sufficiency, as mentionned above.
Weapons Control
Information Control -> Basically the same as media control, though it could apply to technology as well.
Control of Sustenance
Advertisements -> Detach yourself from needing those products. Think about why you might actually need them, why you buy them, is it really worth it etc. Look into the actual product/company as well. Who's reaping the benefits and who's really paying the price for your convenience?
Social Conditioning
Political Correctedness

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Helioflorae]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I think that the sub divisions should be listed because its all about educating and sharing to the people who come to this site looking for answers.

If they read this thread and its noted that surveillance is a heading then what does that tell them? if under serveillance you have cctv,new chipped passports,retina scans at airports,finger printing, database,NI and social security numbers, birth certificate, death certificate, insurances e.t.c people can then start to understand exactly how this world is driven and thats just one sub division

Because this is such a massive topic I am trying to create key points of power first.

Structure it in order of importance and then add the content of each sub section to give the whole scale picture.

From this it should reveal weakness in turn making a complete puzzle of how to defeat the NWO. This is not an overnight task so to speak but it is a good start to turning the tide just dont ask dubya what that means

I am wanting to do this one step at a time to try and stick to the topic if you get me otherwise it is just going to turn into a massive mess of information overload.

I hope you agree

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A couple of ideas...

I would add the Globalist Environmental Agenda to your list.

There should be a warning about brain washing & subliminal messages.

Everyone should be keeping an abreast of RFID technologies.

These are all a part of the NWO strategies. That's all...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cindy22761

When you say global enviromentalist are you referring to global warming?

Advertising and Media point covers the subliminal side of things etc

RFID is part of the database point which could probably be labelled as something better.

Good points

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Let me try and simplify the OP's list down to it's bare essentials. So, the elites of this planet have disproportionate influence on society because they meddle with:

1) Information and belief systems. They try and control culture, religion and media.

2) Rights and Debts: They try and control the legal and political processes so as to twist them into their goals.

3) Science and Technology: They try to control universities and patents (patents being linked to point 2).

4) Economy: They try and control corporations and money, through property rights (linked to point 2 again) and central banks (linked again to point 2).

5) The environment (linked to 2 and 3 and 4).

I think it becomes clear that first we need to address our belief systems, our culture, realise that it is to a degree fabricated and remove the elitist influences, which is mostly fear based conditioning and NLP repetitive programming so we accept stupid ideas like monarchy, global warming, angry old men gods, etc.
Once we have set inroads into that we can address 2), which is basically the whole legal and political system. If that is put in order and democratized we can rapidly erode elitist influence out of 3), 4) and 5), and things will naturally tend to snap into shape.

So I humbly suggest that the most important things, the priorities in the waking up movement, is to realise we are all one and reshape our culture around the networked individual, the human being figure, so we can them have popular movements around that idea that will reshape the legal and political landscape. The rest is very important, but you can't build a house from the roof down, at least not without inordinate expense, so it's better that the next few years be focused fundamentally on culture, religion, politics and law. The rest, as I have said, should snap into place once we, humanity, have removed or drastically downsized the elitist influence there.

In the meantime we have the economic problems, but if people, because of a cultural shift, help each other through them, they will not stop the process.

My 5c

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes. I think the environment will be used as an excuse for all sorts of *agendas* in the near future. (ie: we have to do these things because of global warming)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
OOOhhh I forgot one... There should be a concerted effort to get many people in communities and online to start bartering for services, food, etc. This should start as soon as possible.

To be FREE we must STOP using their currency system!

That's all... for now. ; )

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
** Control of Life's essentials ** seems to me to be the most important part of this list and should be broken down to include the three most important elements of survival.
1. Water
2. Food
3. Shelter

We've seen the beginnings of the attack on shelter. (Record Home Forclosures)

The control of food (Codex Alimentarious) Although I'm not totally convinced here the pieces seem to be in place. (Farming and Agriculture) Monsanto, USDA regulations that are harder and harder to comply with leaving eventually only a few producers that can compete.
Fishing. Regulated by both federal and state laws.

Here's the biggie (Fresh Water) This to me is the most important aspect of Life and for it to be manipulated would be the perverbial straw that breaks the camel's back and the cudegras to us all.

The Undertaker

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A great idea,I have always thought that a voice from the darkness might emerg someday and lead all freedom loveing people back to a simpler way of life.Then I started to study human nature and that brought an end to that.I think we are in for a long lesson on Apathy.

The fact you are just thinking this way shows hope,but I must lean towards Karlhungis post,we are purty much under control at this point and when Obama instills his civilian army and shortly thereafter our gun rights removed we will be just like the UK with 1.3 million Muslams ready to creat chaos and the people with no way to defend there selves, only or Muslim will be Obamas civilian army.All the leasons have been out there but haveing it so good for so long made us fools to belive that just have the right to own a gun made us safe,who would have thought that 40% of Americans(that don't pay tax)would sell there freedom for a 500 doller check.What a great move,respect your enemy!

If you do make this work even a little bit you will all be designated as "domestic terrorist"and removed by the new civilian boot strappers.You might do better by publishing the people and corperations that have a hand in creating this Obama nightmare so people can boycot the corps and the people and there investments if you want to hit them in the wallet.Good luck to all who still have heart to fight for your freedom,we will need it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you research the 'Empire of the Cities' you wills ee that the three main objectives of the NWO are to control us spiritually (via the Vatican), economically (via City of London) and militarily (via District of Columbia). These three autonomous states have been designed to do just that.

However, I personally believe that all of our problems come from the banking structure we have in place...in short, the banks lend money from the central banks, who charge interest on that money that they give out. So where does that interest come from? The very bank that gave out the money in the first place...and that money they borrow to cover the interest comes with...more interest! In the middle ages this was known as usury and was illegal for a long, long time due to the obvious implications of money equalling debt.

0% interest. Demand it. If money was allowed to be wealth instead of debt most of our problems would disappear overnight. The interest is what keeps the elite at the top, as whatever they give out they will get more back.

Obviously reality is a little more complicated but the elite got their power through usury. Let's take it back by denying it to them.

Top thread mate. Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Unfortunatly I think the NWO, one world govenment and currency is going to happen. The MSM is under their control. The average person buys what the media is selling hook, line and sinker. Look how they built Obama up to be a god.

There will be a massive marketing campaign on all MSM channels selling the idea of one goverment and currency for all as being a good thing for everyone. Anyone that disagrees will be labeled a nut job or ignored. The sheeple will agree and actually vote in favor of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
who control the money control the vorld, we are all slaves of money. Money dont have not real value.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys some interesting points.

I have updated this list and will continue to repost it the more information that is added to keep this on topic in terms of creating a power structure eventually.

I still think it aint over yet and I intend to find weakness and that is the purpose for this.

Feel free to reply with changes or more points here.

Media control

Taxes

Think tanks

Laws

Banking Stucture

Education

Government secrecy

Politicians

Secret Societies

Family bloodlines

Technology

Surveillance

Propoganda

War games

Control of life essentials

Weapons control

Information control

Control of sustenance

Advertisements

Social conditioning

Political correctness

Citizen Databases

Religion

Military Control

Corporate dominance

Enviromentalist agenda

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

the solution is money! Take out the monetary system and all of their house of cards falls down. They actually convinced us that we need money to survive... and that humankind is doomed without money. Money is created out of debt, and yet debt is created out of money?!? sound like endless loop of stupidity to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join