It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can one learn Telepathy or Telekinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Good day folks of the weird and wonderful...

I want to know if it is possible and also HOW TO acquire abilities like say for eg. Telepathy or Telekinesis.

Feedback would be great

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A diet rich in crab grass does the trick just fine!

You have to eat 4 pounds a day though - just watch out for dog poo!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes,I think it is possible to learn these abilities. The best thing you can do to start this off,is meditate. Meditation will get you back in touch with your real self,and certain types of meditation will highten your senses and give you insight. When I first started chakra meditation,only a few months ago,I started getting strange information dumps,or big ass memory refils. No idea what to call it,but I'd just get flashes of information on random spiritual deep meaningful stuff. Me being the stupid git I am didn't write any of it down,and now it's all forgotten,like a hazy dream.

So,if you want to deepen your awareness,meditation is pretty much what you need to do. Loads of different types out there,no one type is right for everyone,you have to find one that is right for you. (basicly one or 2 or 3 or 4,that make you feel good when you do them) Plenty of threads around here to search and read through.

Peace,and good luck on your journey,should you decide to take it up.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Master lucid dreaming and sleep a lot
You will have telekinesis in this world. Perhaps it's possible in waking reality as well...I don't know.

Funny, I experience telepathy much more often in waking life then I do in the dream world though

For telepathy we should do any kind of consciousness training. Meditation being the cornerstone. Reflection and Mindfullnes as well. Mind altering substances. Anything to expand the experience and control of consciousness. Telepathy is the interaction of consciousness.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Psionics

This site is devoted to the exploration of psionics, commonly referred to as "psi". Psionics is the use and development of the mental senses and related faculties, sometimes described as extra sensory perception (ESP), mind over matter interaction, and the study and use of subtle energy, which can include such forms as psi energy, chi, mana, and life energy. Psionic study and function is commonly broken down into areas of study, including psychokinesis, telepathy, empathy, remote viewing, precognition, energetic manipulation, healing, out of body experiences, astral projection, and many others. We invite those who wish to examine what psi is in further detail to check out the resources at the Parapsychological Association: www.parapsych.org...

ZEUS articles
Broadcast v Concious Telepathy

Broadcast telepathy is a natural phenomenon that occurs continuously because of the body’s need to expel excess energy. As the body radiates energy the top, or surface level of thought is transmitted from the body as if a person were a radio transmission tower. This type of broadcasting occurs without conscious thought and so is referred to as Unconscious Telepathic Broadcasting (UBT). Because an individual broadcasts all the time they may wish to take precautions to soften, or stop their broadcast thought energy from mingling with the Universal through the use of filters and shields. In this way individuals may assume some level of privacy even in the presence of enlightened, or gifted persons. Should an individual wish to they may take an active role in transmitting thought through the use of Conscious Broadcast Telepathy (CBT).

I'd suggest , keeping your hand out of the garbage disposal: re flip the breaker; and having extra lightbulbs on hand.

Safety First.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
IMO - Telepathy Yes, Telekinisis, No.

Absolutely anyone can experience telepathy, in order to experience it you need to open your mind first of all and become one with yourself. by that I mean clear your mind by meditating or relaxing. Instead of sitting down in front of the TV or Video games. Sit and listen to relaxing music, keep a pen and paper to hand and write down what comes in to your head.

The majority of info that you write down will be garbage at first but after a while (i.e days,weeks,months) as you develop inner peace you will begin to see things in a different light. (I am not saying its going to be easy you have to be dedicated). Without going into great detail I experience Telepathy everyday of my life, it has got to the point where I write things down and then wait for the other person to say it, its almost like a game nowadays. My partner and I have a telepathic connection all the time, for example singing a song I am thinking of or singing in my head.

In order to achieve this low level of intuitiveness your mind must be clear and that I am 100% sure of.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thx Guys & Gals for the positive feedback

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

I have been Impathic all my life.

I have even come "as of the last two years or so", to get the odd Word or two.

It is said that the Pineal has a lot to do with metaphysical abilities. In some ppl it is slightly enlarged "as is with myself".

How to make the Pineal Gland grow? I got no Idea. But mabe a little research will shed some light on it for you.

WHy would you want Telepathy anyway?

Impathy is a pain in the arse!! You know weather your getting something nice for Xmas before you open your preasent...lol

You know when your other half is cheating (not something you want to know really).

On the other hand, you know the boss is lieing when he says he can't afford to give you a raise...hehehe

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

WHy would you want Telepathy anyway?

Spot on question indeed.

I do not know really... I was since forever fascinated by these two power/abilities, and besides, who wouldn't want some sort of ability to set them apart

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
I do not know really... I was since forever fascinated by these two power/abilities, and besides, who wouldn't want some sort of ability to set them apart

While these sort of abilities appear te be facinating they can seriously cause problems in your life if you are unable to control them properly.

For example in crowded places you can get overloaded with thoughts (telepathy) or emotions (empathy) and it isn't pleasant at all.

But if you are interested I'd say go for it but just use some caution is all I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi. Im Tevin Hinson. I know telekinesis is real. I believe that its real. Really I do! I've always wanted to prove to people that anything is possible. they been making jokes bout me how I should be like superman and fly to school instaed. I wanna be able to move objects, not to just say i can do it. But get the feeling of what my mind can really do. I want to be succesful and show people that anything is possible if you believe. PS: this isn't a joke. So I've been looking on websites. It says to meditate. But sometimes all it says is to think about the object. But thats when your trying to move it. All I'm asking is what should I think about when im meditating? and then I want to give it a try on a real object. I know t'll take months. But I say its worth it. I also want to levitate. Can you tell me any meditation techniquics and excersizes for me to be able to have the ability to levitate please? PS: please answer this. If you do. Thnak you ssooooo much. yall are the best. no kidding! :-^)!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ha! Already 6 ears of Absolutely... Effective EXACT Telepathy (Sy-T way): tech.groups.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

join