It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Stone Mountain, Georgia Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'm from the Philippines but I was in Stone Mountain, Georgia a couple of months ago and was able to watch the famous laser show.

I've noticed that a lot of the themes in the laser show seemed to be about drafting people into the military, like a military advertisement, some history, and also a lot of sounds/music, graphics that didn't made sense and only made me dizzy.

Near the last part of the is what caught my eye most when it featured horn-looking shapes arranged to a five-pointed star. Then it was slowly rotated and almost prior to the star becoming a pentagram, a huge fireworks display was launched, but I'm pretty sure, it turned pentagram, and nobody noticed due to well-timed explosions.

Due to the disturbing images I've seen and the extremely dark egress points through bushes after the show that you could easily lose your child if you let go even for a split second. I suspect something is wrong with the place, anyone else confirm? Is there a conspiracy going on with that place?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

The latest news is that they are going to put a memorial up to commemorate black civil war enlistees.
Some kind of tower with a metal bell engraved with a quote from Martin Luther Kings "I had a dream" speech.
If they use 4130 steel it should last a while.

Pentagram is just a 6 pointed star, seems to dredge up all kinds of non math related insane responses though.
Like you say the sun isn't up at night during the light show so unless there is a cold north wind its easy to lose your bearings.
Last time I tried to explain this over the phone we were still using RJ11.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

There is a thread here: The most important part of the Georgia Guidestones mystery nobody knows about.
which connects Stone Mountain to the Georgia Guidestones.

join