It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's counter-attack the greedy bankers and elitists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Similar ideas? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes.
Lacking something? Yes.
What are they lacking?
Motivation.
Apathy reigns supreme. Unless you can get people off the couch. It's useless.
The only way to do that is to wake people up. Unfortunately, people as it seems, only wake up when their ass is on fire.

People have become complacent and are all to eager to let the "Next Person" worry about today's problems. What they don't realize, they are the next person.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Similar ideas? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes.
Lacking something? Yes.
What are they lacking?
Motivation.
Apathy reigns supreme. Unless you can get people off the couch. It's useless.

Apathy will not be a problem much longer. Soon people will be extremely motivated and they will have plenty of time to correct what is wrong in the world. If correctly ,intelligently, humanely motivated even mobs can improve the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I honestly hope you are right.
The reason why we do nothing when these corporations, greedy bankers and elitists enslave us, is because we that do want to make a difference, want to do so from a distance. The recent election is an example of this. Record turnouts. People vote and that's it for them. They sit home an wait to see what happens.
The only way to do rouse people to action is to get some influential Leadership behind the idea, like DR. Paul.
We need leadership willing to stand up against the increasingly totalitarian gov.
With out Leadership, No one will act.
"NO ONE WANTS TO BE THE FIRST IN LINE....... TO GET SHOT"

[edit on 13/11/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

The thing of it is this. If everyone, and i mean everyone, with any kind of money in a bank anywhere in this country would just go in and withdrawl every last cent within a few days it would seriously hurt the banks in this country and make the govt take notice that people arent screwing around anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos3003

the internet is already controlled and watched over by the man thanks to the great Microsoft company and it`s useless operating system -don`t doubt it -if you do ,then do your self a favor and install kaspersky 7.0 internet security. then come back onto this site and enter something concerning the assassination of JFK and watch how fast the kaspersky flashes you a little note saying that the CIA is hacking your computer,you have a choice allow or disallow .the man and his minions are watching you. CLOSELY.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc
[moryou
you are right they have a new leader in the USA and all we can do is watch and wait to see if he will live up to the expectations of the people who turned out to vote him into office,the question is was he elected by the people for the people to represent the people as per the US doctrine-or does corporate America and it`s bankers have a new lackey in place,those who fund and back whatever darkhorse they prefer to have as their leadership figure head in place-only time will tell.it might be nice to give the new man a chance, as Bush was their lackey considering that he owns an oil company and since he came into office 8 years ago the price of oil more than doubled he sure is laughing all the way to the bank ,i guess the joke is on the US people on this one,now that he is leaving the price plummets -INTERESTING-would you not say so?
as to who wants to be the first one to stand up and die for what they know is the truth and needs to be be done the president elect may just be the one ,remember with the death of JFK everyone around the world stopped dead in their tracks when they heard the news as it was the shot the was heard around the world,i was in grade 7 at this time the pa came on and they announced that the president was dead and that all classes were done for the day,we could go home ,i have never felt so empty as i did that day,and i`m from Canada ,we all respected that man,the same with princess Diana ,2 great leaders in their own right who were cut down needlessly in the prime of life -FOR WHAT?
We all love heroes so why is it that someone always sees fit to give us dead ones, is this their idea of mocking us or laughing at us as they think that they are gods in their own little minds.
now here is a little interesting twist on something 2012 is not the destruction of the human race as to the fear and terror mongers of the world proclaim,it is a unique point in time and history as this is the year that the beginning of the end of this asinine system ends ,it is a new beginning.WHY?this is the year that all of the so called democracies of this worlds electoral systems in the free world falls in the same year around the world,-on all levels of government-this is when the people of the world need to stand together and unite under one new government and i`m not talking new world order . i`m talking about all of the people revolting through the power of the people and the power of the VOTE.
HOW? we need to fund back and support our own party world wide.then we need to turn out and vote in record numbers for them.funds are easy to raise with the help of the all the worlds bands -try $1 of every ticket to a concert goes to fund this new party ,i would have no qualms with this as it would support the people that we the people need to elect and not the corporate DARKHORSE.As it is these people who would through law and changes ,would outlaw the insane corporate practices- they would force the banks into submission as to their HIGHWAY robbery tactics that they are using. considering that the banks pulled this same crap in the 30`o as they just did to bring us into this depression caused by them,and what happened back then?businesses closed ,people lost everything ,unemployment went through the roof,and who owned everything when it was all over the banks.
have you noticed that all most all of the big paying jobs are disappearing as we speak [automotive sector and all of its offshoots]-except the head bankers jobs are quite secure . i wonder when all the wages are going to go down to 7 to 9 cents an hour again as it seems to be inevitable ,as history has a nasty way of repeating the same mistakes over and over again, due to the mindlessness of the few who seem to think that this huge cast system of theirs works for them as we are their slaves or so they think.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
here is a little info that just might rile all of your hackles people. when was the last time you took a really good look at your credit card bill an or statement.you all need to do is read the fine print to see just how badly the banks have been raping all of us through there CREDIT card scam.
i get 12 bills a year for my credit cards that means that there are only 12 months in the year,funny thing with these credit card companies is that they run on a 28 day billing cycle-which means that they calculate your interest on 28 days into 365 days =13 months and 1 day. they run on this 13 month year and they bill you as if there are only 12 months in the year.this means that that after 10 months you are already 1 month and one day late on your payments and that they can charge you any rate that they want,as this automatically puts you 2 months behind on your payments -compliments of the BANKS and the GOVERNMENTS ineptness.it is no wonder that we all called the working poor.
and the great brain dead government of the USA just gave them 700 billion dollars and no one seems to know where it disappeared to,and you are now all on the hook for their gross mismanagement of the banks as it was their own upper echelons which drove them into bankruptcy not you the people .so why are we stuck with their bill while they still take their bonuses and perks - FOR WHAT-BANKRUPTING THE BANKING SYSTEM.pee-you

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've listened to catherine pitts (Solari Institute) on coast to coast a few times. I guess if you go to here website and are willing to pay, you can learn how to do this. but she's training people to set up a system where the people in the community is investing in the local community, funding new businesses (probably old too) ect....
if chicago had something like this set up, it could have made a world of difference for that company and it's employees, ya know, the ones that are refusing to leave the company.

think about it, you set up a little community investment group, and well, they aren't gonna be able to keep track of all these foreclosures, heck they can't figure out who owns alot of them even, they aren't gonna be able to unload them fast enough, and well, I got a feeling that the local gov't is gonna end up owning a bunch of them because the property taxes weren't paid on them. if the community would set up a group that would issue "stocks" to come up with the money, then they could sweep in and buy the property instead of china or the arabs, or whoever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join