It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible exposes the largest conspiracy in history?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yes, and the conspiracy is against all of us. Like many other conspiracies, we are used against eachother untill we learn the truth and are set free from the adversary's will and purpose for us(destruction of self and others)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Way to start a thread with absolutely zero information...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

well, im new at this... there is pleanty of info if you are really interested in this thread, post questions.
this was just my first try

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Do you have any ACTUAL information, or are you just telling us your interpretation of some random verse?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GladTidings

Actually what OP is saying is very important. The message is especially important on forums such as ATS.

We are not ENEMIES! Got it???? Use logic and not emotions when responding to volatile subjects. We can work it out if we seek answers and not condemnation.

Nice "first try" OP.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
death, disease, decay, disasters, violence, war...ect. it 's not hard to see that something is wrong with the world. Some people blame God because He created the world. So whos fault is it? Is there no one to blame? Did all this happen by chance?
If it did happen by chance, then how do we even distinguish a wrongdoing? What is "wrong" if there is no account to be given?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

i don't onsider anyone on here my enemy

as i am newb i don't know what OP referrs to, anyone care to help me out?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GladTidings

OP refers to the original poster, in this case that is you. He was agreeing with what you said. Don't mind the attacks by some posters, just carry on. You will get the hang of it in here.
As far as what you said, I believe you are correct. Men will always destroy themselves until they stop trying to do everything selfishly without regard to others.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
OP means Origional Post, what members are looking for when you post is, in this case i would guess:

Originally posted by GladTidings
Yes, and the conspiracy is against all of us. Like many other conspiracies, we are used against eachother untill we learn the truth and are set free from the adversary's will and purpose for us(destruction of self and others)

what conspiracy are you talking about?
who is the adversary?
whats the purpose?

with that information we can then come back with questions or we can give our interpretations etc. spend some time reading other posts to get an idead of how ATS works , and welcome to the site, i look forward to reading what you have to say.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ty for that clarification on OP and i think i should organize my thoughts a little more before starting a thread next time lol.

new topics

top topics

join