It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is not a puppet (IMO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
A lot of people have said that Bush is a puppet, as it would seem considering how stupid he acts and especially talks. How many clips of Bush have we seen where he makes an ass of himself?

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." (Audio clip)
--Har har.

Well, as long as puppet means that he is manipulated by a agent with an agenda outside of his own (whether aware or not).

I first started to doubt the idea that he was simplya façade when I noticed this on the wikipedia page on the Skull and Bones.

In the 2004 U.S. Presidential election, both the Democratic and Republican nominees were alumni. George W. Bush writes in his autobiography, "[In my] senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society; so secret, I can't say anything more."[3] When asked what it meant that he and Bush were both Bonesmen, former Presidential candidate John Kerry said, "Not much because it's a secret."

"Oh sure." I hear you say. "We know that already." But I find it difficult to believe that an imbecile would be accepted into S&B and used as a president, even if his father was a president and S&B, too.

However we shall go on. Due to his track record in front of a camera and microphone, he's earned the rep of being a putz, which called into question his IQ. A little yellow journalism played on it and we got articles like this one from Guardian.

A very warm welcome to George Walker Bush, with news from his homeland that he is now officially the dimmest president in 50 years.

The Lovenstein Institute of Scranton, Pennsylvania, which publishes an IQ appraisal for each new president, has spent months analysing him - and oh dear. The poor chap scores an abysmal 91 in a study based on academic records, writings "achieved without aid of staff", linguistic clarity (ha ha) and other psychological factors, which is said to be accurate to five points either way.

Well it was all a hoax according to snopes.com.

There isn't a "Lovenstein Institute" in Scranton, Pennsylvania (or anywhere else in the USA), nor do any of the people quoted in the story exist, because this is just another spoof thatwas taken too seriously.

So what is Bush's IQ? Well it's not an easy find since there isn't any information available regarding his IQ, all there is is his SAT results.

I found this however:

In plain language, the SAT is two parts a measure of general intelligence and one part a measure of specific scholastic reasoning skills and abilities.

If Bush could score in the top 16 percent of college applicants on the SAT, he would almost certainly rank higher on tests of general intelligence, which are normed with reference to the general population. But even if his rank remained constant at the 84th-percentile level of his SAT score, it would translate to an IQ score of 115.

It's tempting to employ Al Gore's IQ:SAT ratio of 134:1355 as a formula for estimating Bush's probable intelligence quotient — an exercise in fuzzy statistics that predicts a score of 119. If the number sounds familiar, it's precisely the IQ score attributed to Kennedy

So if Bush's IQ is somewhere between 115 and 119 then according to tickle.com, that puts him between the 77 and 91 percentile or "high average."

At this point I'd like to mention that I have an IQ of 129, between the 92 and 98 percentile, "Superior!"

I have an idea why all this is though, and I don't think its a coincidence.

There is no doubt that Bush is part of the Elite (NWO or what ever you call them), but as the president that makes him the most visible and public conspirator of the lot. It must be difficult for such a public figure to have such a shadowy purpose. This being the case it would make him an obvious target of suspicion when a conspiracy is considered, unless he appears to be mentally deficient, then suspicion will glance off of him. "A puppet."

But there is an important point to make here. No matter how he conducted himself, we conspiracy theorists were always going to know that he was responsible, among others.

The difference is that the general sleeping public will find it harder to connect the dots.

At the end of the day, he is a smart man, yet appears to be dumb. The logical explanation is that he is a Thespian, an actor and is putting on a show.

[edit on 11/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

[edit on 11/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I belive that is a mis quote "Is our children learning".

I believe he meant to say "is 'are children learning'"

His timing was bad on the statement. He says "Rarely is the question asked, is "are children learning"" Don't get me wrong, I still think Bush is a #ing idiot, but there are way more important things to judge him on than his poor speaking abilities.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Let me be blunt. Bush serves the Vatican like most presidents. He pulls pants down, bends over and receives the 'blessings' of the pope just like many presidents before him. He is royal bloodline many times removed. In-breeding to keep bloodline pure makes retard babies like Bush, but they serve well.

Bush and Blair are cousins. All are knights of columbus, knights of malta. Research this stuff if you want to know the truth. OTO, ordo templar orientis, library of alexandria, black pope hans kolvenbach, jesuit order, ignatius loyola, illuminati, aleister crowley, vatican demonology, ufology.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by freakyty

got a better one. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I got to tell you that sometimes I think that something really odd is going on with Bush sometime after 911 and the speech he gave about hunting down the terrorists. Almost like he is a robot Bush or it is his body but something else posses his mind. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i have to admit tho, G Bush after 9/11 went all wierd strange really for a leader of a country talk in the way he did.. dont think that as ever happend. really strange

top topics

join