It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash Pic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Tell me what you all think of this pic. Seeing as it is kinda fuzzy... But i have not seen many UFO Crash photos... Tell me what you guys think

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
fix the pictures and i'll be more than glad to tell you what i think if it.

link   
Here you go.

link   
Ummm im having a little trouble linking to uploaded pictures....... Can someone help..?
I shoulda learnt this all by now

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Ummm im having a little trouble linking to uploaded pictures....... Can someone help..?
I shoulda learnt this all by now

You have half of it correct. but you need to add:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

to the beginning of your link.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think the above picture is some sort of Government Experiment Aircraft Saucer. I don't see any aliens anywhere.

TPL

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Looks a little sus to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I think the above picture is some sort of Government Experiment Aircraft Saucer. I don't see any aliens anywhere.

that's just what they want you to think...

and i have no idea what it is. i'm leaning towards fake though. where was this picture taken and when? it looks old and russian to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You can see that picture here:

pages.infinit.net...

From what I heard, it is from a russain crash circa 1940-1945.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello cmdrkeenkid ...How long until the sun begins the process of expansion that will lead it to become a red giant, how many miles do you estimate its radius to get and do you think it will cause a drastic temperature change in the outer solar system?...You said ask anything astronomical so here you are.
I know it's off forum subject but I paint stuff like this and like to be accurate about theses things

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
By the way the photo does not seem to me to have enough information whithin it to determine either way, it always seems the way with these things. My impression is that it shouts photoshop processing to me although this could be that I have to use PS every day.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If it is a man made craft, it's way too small for a normal sized person to fly sitting vertically. The pilot would have to be virtually horizontal. I think it's a piece of debris, maybe a top of an exploded grain silo or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
as good as a find as it may seem, the "ship" looks kinda small to be an actual ufo.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bateman
Hello cmdrkeenkid ...How long until the sun begins the process of expansion that will lead it to become a red giant, how many miles do you estimate its radius to get and do you think it will cause a drastic temperature change in the outer solar system?...You said ask anything astronomical so here you are.
I know it's off forum subject but I paint stuff like this and like to be accurate about theses things

U2U these personal requests please. It kind of ruins the continuity of a thread.

[Edited on 3-31-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ah I see, I must assume that post has ruined the visual aesthetic of the scrolled text.
I do apologise

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. How does it crash and stick in the ground like that? Seems to me that if it hit the ground hard enough to "wedge" itself into the ground that the fuselage would at least break up. This kinda reminds me of the soviet disc picture where it is sticking out of the ground at an angle, but it is buried further into the ground. This reminds me of how someone would show a UFO crash in a cartoon or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It looks to me like it may be part of a wing of a larger aircraft. What seem to be 'lights' are actually fuel cells. If Im not mistaken, the cross section view of a B-52 wing would look very much the same as this.

Considering the odd angle, protruding from the ground, too, it looks like the aircraft broke apart, and peices just flew down and stuck in the ground like that.

Could possibly be legit, but my opinion is its not.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yea it looks like some other plane or tank at a wierd angle or just a piece of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Looks like a big pile of # to me

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Who Dares Wins
Looks like a big pile of # to me

Is that what you see or what you think ?

Well to me it looks like big surf board stuck in the sand.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by drunk]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join