It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm getting married in ONE WEEK!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well i thought i would let the ATS/BTS community know that I am getting married in one week at the ripe old age of 24 (both of us).

Tuesday the 18th of November 2008 is the big day.

I am marrying an amazing woman, we have a beautiful church and wonderful reception planned. Everything is costing so much more than we planned lol... but oh well... that's half the fun isn't it?
Wasting 10% of what a house costs for one day?

Hahhaha... nah i'm not that bitter anyway. My parents are graciously paying for the wedding after complications with her parents and their refusal to accept our union. Four years... you think they would get over their pettyness lol. They may not even be coming... anyways that's going past the point.

So i am finally going to be... Mr. SilentShadow... wait that doesn't quite work the same for men... damn. Woman get all the fun.

Anyway i am sure there are people who will take some interest in this thread and will ask me questions i shall answer haha.

The following song is the song my beautiful bride is going to walk down the aisle to:

This one is the song we will walk together up the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. SilentShadow

[edit on 11/11/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

ok, calm down.

back away from the edge slowly.

just turn around and walk away.

seriously, make sure that youre sure, it can go sour real quick.

if youre sure, then congrats. if shes as good as you say, then it will be alright. peace

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Congrats and good luck
. Im sure it will be an incredably happy time for both of you

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Congrats SilentShadow to you and your bride. May you have a wonderful life together.

Cherish every moment of it.

Rush

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OHhh how Special!!! Congrats!!!! and you have to take some piccys for us! lol

Im sooo happy for you, and i wish you and your lovely soon to be wife all the best!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thankyou for the well wishes guys.

6 Days now... it appears the more we get done the more there is to do lol...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Congratulations

May your years ahead be filled with the joys of life. And may your children grow to be rich and look after you into your old age.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Congratulations Mr. Silentshadow.
For a guy to be all happy and boasting about his wedding, well that says alot. I can tell that you're really happy. My best to both of you. ~ I hope her parents eventually come to their senses ~

Are you going on a honeymoon?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeeJay
Are you going on a honeymoon?

Indeed we are. We are going on a cruise through the Pacific Islands. Felt it was the best way to go with EVERYTHING paid up front meaning all food etc is paid for and done.

Just a nice and nice relaxing two weeks.

[edit on 13/11/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I love being married and I am sure you will as well...

Many happy wishes going your way for a lifetime of happiness

Semper

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Sounds awesome. I've been married 15 years and I still think it was the best thing I've ever done. Congrats and have a great and fantastic wedding and marriage.

O, stay sober for the honeymoon. Trust me on this one.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am so happy for you! Congrats!
I have but one piece of advice. Drink in everything that happens during the special day. The day goes by in a blur. It is so easy to miss the majesty of the day. Enjoy it. My wedding day was magnificent (Thank you in-laws). It really was amazing. Unfortunately I missed alot of it due to being overwhelmed.
Enjoy it.

I present a toast to you and your lifemate.

I pray that every day will be better than the previous day.
I pray that you are blessed with all that you consider important.
I pray that you grow old together and look into each others eyes with love until the final breaths are taken.
I pray you are happy for eternity.

love and respect for you and your bride from the lombozo man.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thankyou for the well wishes and words of advice. Had the rehearsal last night, went REALLY well. Everything is done and ready, two days of relaxing left.

TWO DAYS!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
My condolences to you sir! :shk: I will host a no strings attached wild sex party in your honour

Good luck, you'll be missed.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Marriage is beautiful. Congratulations!!! I love the songs.

Sorry to hear about her family. As bad as that is just remember that the two of you shall become one and bind together. Let no man, no matter whom they are family or not come between you two. Good luck and have fun.

Personally, I believe if you never let her go to bed anger at you and you always put that smile on her face before she falls asleep, you will do fine.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Congratulations!!!

Best to you both as you travel together through your lives...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Congratulations to you and your bride to be..

My advice: make sure you EAT something at the wedding..

Post pics !!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Congrats to you and your soon to be wife

I got married at the age of 18, everyone said the usual "oh it will never last" but here i am 13 years later, still happily married with 3 beautiful children.

I believe the key to a strong marriage is, always talk even if you dont like what your other half has to say because if you can talk, you can get through anything life throws in your way!!

Jo

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Waaaaaah... Today is THE DAY.

Time to shower, go to my parents place, relax with a nice meal then get ready to head off to the Church.

Thanks for all the words of wisdom and support guys. Today is a big day.

I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!

P.S. If a mod wants to make the thread title a little more appropriate that would be awesome.

[edit on 17/11/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Come back after the Honeymoon & tell us how it went.
Have Fun!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join