It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, you get to Area 51, now what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I was just browsing YouTube today and I came across this video. Did a search here and I didn't see it anywhere so I thought I'd post it.
It's about these two guys who take their video camera and they set off to Area 51. When they arrive at the "gate", they are presented with the question. "Now what?"
Watch from the beginning and find out!

www.youtube.com...

P.S I figured this video might be a nice change for those, who like me, are tired of all the political stuff to recently infiltrate ATS' front page.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Andre Neves]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

The *REAL* Area 51 does have a hell of alot of security around it. landmines, snipers, barbwire electric-fence and everything else to stop anybody entering the area-base. The base does have *more security* then any other building in America.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

"Malformed video ID" Bud.... Please fix... THX

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Your video isn't working for me. When I click the Youtube Link I get the "The URL contained a malformed video ID. " youTube page.

So here is the link for anyone else experiencing this problem.
Best Area 51 exposé...ever! (How to Get to Area 51)

So the main reason to goto Area 51 is to dance and party? I never knew. Hopefully going there turns into the next spring break location!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm trying to post the video. What does "Please enter YouTube video Number?" mean? What number?

*Thank you.

VVVVV

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Andre Neves]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It's the very last numbers+letters after "v=" in the video url

edited to add:
lol that is a good one

[edit on 11-11-2008 by red_leader]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This video went around a few months ago.

It is awesome!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here I am expecting another "secretly video'd" thing and I choked on my coffee!!

Thanks to the OP
That was great!

Edited of spelling

[edit on 11/11/08 by SilentOne]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
LOL!!!

Someone tell me how to get a hold of the guy with the Tin-foil Hat! We're still looking for Male Models for the Member Calendar (due to come out in 2010) and Tin Foil is Mandatory!

- Carrot

[edit on 11/13/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think the only thing that video proved was the old adage that white men can't dance lol,I'm going to Vegas in January maybe I'll drive up in my off road vehicle and buy a camcorder

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I think the only thing that video proved was the old adage that white men can't dance lol,I'm going to Vegas in January maybe I'll drive up in my off road vehicle and buy a camcorder

What kind of "off-road vehicle" if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forest
Your video isn't working for me. When I click the Youtube Link I get the "The URL contained a malformed video ID. " youTube page.

So here is the link for anyone else experiencing this problem.
Best Area 51 exposé...ever! (How to Get to Area 51)

So the main reason to goto Area 51 is to dance and party? I never knew. Hopefully going there turns into the next spring break location!

My friend that is genius thank you for the idea, Get a few thousand college kids on break pass out flyers all over Vegas to this Ultimate Rave on Groome Lake Rd now what the hell would the Cammo Dudes do then?????

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Who knows whats at Area 51? The place is so well talked about now that it would be mad to keep anything top secret there. I think mabay they did have something top secret there but moved it along time ago!

If i was boss i would not keep anything top secret at Area 51! Like i said, it was mabay the best place for anything top secret years ago, but not know! It's turned into the Loch Ness of America.

Who knows

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ROFL!!!

I almost didn't watch the entire video but I'm glad that I did. That is hilarious. Can you imagine what the guards were thinking while watching that 'show'? CLASSIC!

Thanks for the laugh!

Jemison

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
For starters, you cant even get byond 10 feet from the posted signs within Area 51 without being intercepted by jeeps, black helicopters and a few snipers on the hill pointing their guns at you, let alone be able to get any decent footage.

And second, they are not going to put up signs that say "And Now What". That obviously was put up there by some nitwit wanting 15 minutes of fame on YouBoobe.

You can get far more credible info from tabloids than you can get off of YouBoobe, which is a haven collection of nitwit wanabes to begin with.

Ok so get into your off road vehicle, go up to Area 51, and then attempt to drive past those first set of warning signs. If your nice fancy off road vehicle ends up filled with bullet holes and your sitting in some isolated holding cell somewhere, or your scattred bones are found 100 years later by some archeological expidition, dont come back asking "why did this happen?".

Go ahead, mess with the sleeping giant and see what kind of response you get.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
For starters, you cant even get byond 10 feet from the posted signs within Area 51 without being intercepted by jeeps, black helicopters and a few snipers on the hill pointing their guns at you, let alone be able to get any decent footage.

And second, they are not going to put up signs that say "And Now What". That obviously was put up there by some nitwit wanting 15 minutes of fame on YouBoobe.

You can get far more credible info from tabloids than you can get off of YouBoobe, which is a haven collection of nitwit wanabes to begin with.

Ok so get into your off road vehicle, go up to Area 51, and then attempt to drive past those first set of warning signs. If your nice fancy off road vehicle ends up filled with bullet holes and your sitting in some isolated holding cell somewhere, or your scattred bones are found 100 years later by some archeological expidition, dont come back asking "why did this happen?".

Cheers!!!!

Um, Ok. So...what are you taking? Can I have some?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Very good video.

This should be mandatory viewing for people who want to go to area 51 to see .......

Party idea is great.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre Neves
I was just browsing YouTube today and I came across this video. Did a search here and I didn't see it anywhere so I thought I'd post it.
It's about these two guys who take their video camera and they set off to Area 51. When they arrive at the "gate", they are presented with the question. "Now what?"
Watch from the beginning and find out!

The guys that made that video posted it here in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I REALLY think it is worth a sticky.

They have huge cajones for what they did - at the least the cammo dudes probably got a good laugh. Compare it to this f***nut, Mr. As Close As You'll Ever Get - didn't even make it to the signs
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Cheers!!!!

Haven't been there, have you?

Try reading some threads on here before you spout off. The cammo dudes sit at their designated spot long before you make it to the signs. If you cross the line, they intercept you, detain you, call the sheriff, you get a ticket. Unless you do something really stupid/bad, like threaten them.

Snipers? Not that I have ever heard of. I doubt they call the chopper in unless you are close to the line where the cammo dudes can't get to.

top topics

join