It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copyright or free use problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was starting a tinwiki article about the "Chitahuli"
(reptilian humanoids from African oral history)
One of the sources I was hoping to use is a video interview of a Zulu Sangoma and High Sanusi named Credo Mutwa, the interview was conducted by David Icke.

The video can be found on websites like google video, veoh.com etc.
Is it ok to use this video as long as copyright information is given stating that it's an Icke video, or how would I go about this?
I'm not even sure that it's copyrighted, would it be on google video and veoh if it was?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

I took some photo stills of a youtube video for an article I did.

I wrote the owner of the video and asked if it was ok.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

The problem I face with this article is that the only real reference I can find, that isn't more than an offtopic mention, comes from an oral history, hence there isn't really alot that I have been able to find written about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think it would be okay to add a link to the video in the references section of the article. Is this what you are asking?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes, I wanted to make sure that it was ok to use the video as a reference, due to the fact that I can't find any written reference to use in it's place.

The only thing I'm am unsure of is if it is a copyrighted video, and how to go about using this video if it is, to avoid any legal trouble or possibly being drawn and quartered and dragged through the streets by skeptic overlord.
jk

top topics

join