It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 everywhere !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Seriously, in the last 4 days I have seen the number 911 in various configurations---911, 9/11, 9:11 etc. no less than 7 times.
It's not a number configuration I notice usually.
It always happens around times I am having conversations or doing postings on politics or the economy.
Is this a psychic "tickle" perhaps?
I do have occasional premonitions for earthquakes, but it is more of a physical manifestation, and I do manage to know who is calling on the phone before I pick it up about 75% of the time.

This might be a good place to track this, if a bunch of those with a touch of "the touch" are noticing similar recurring reminders.

Of what, I have no idea----yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i have come to realize in my life that you notice numbers that are identical, like 11:11 or numbers that tie to something. You say that you notice 9/11 a lot while you are talking politics. This could just bring up the number because of the conspiracies that tie it to the government. It could be just on a subconsious level. The only reason you tie it together is because notice it frequenlty. It might mean nothing or it could be the key to everything, know one knows. I just tend to believe that it is a coincedent our mind links together.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I see 12:34 way too much for it to be coincidence, so I understand how strange it can be to see the same number over and over like that.
I tend to think that 1234 has some tie to numerology but any time I'v tried to look it up it's always been conflicting results. I catch 9:11 on my clock often, as well as 11:11 but not nearly as often as 12:34...

You seeing 911 may have nothing to do with numerology, it could be pure coincidence, (and mine could too, but I don't believe in coincidence) or maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you something. I honestly don't know what to make of it.

I'm hoping you get an answer so that maybe it'll lead to my own answer.

It could be one of those things that we'll never understand.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Here you go check this out

www.videodouble.com...:11-digital-time-code-&-2012-7364307/

There isn't any doubt in my mind that there is something to this whole 1111 thing

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Lol
And I just noticed the date

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here's the video foremanator found, embedded.

Very nice find, very interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hmmm.
I notice some numbers in a semi-random way, my fave is 12:34, but never have I noticed any correlation between the numbers and anything I am doing or thinking at the time, nor have they ever popped up so frequently.
And 911 has never been one set I particularly noticed.

I will concede that after the 3rd or 4th time seeing this, I could possibly be paying more attention.
Humans are a pattern recognizing animal, and maybe this is just noticing patterns and seeing a particular pattern because it has been moved to the forefront by association.

Too bad the executive and financial branches of the U.S. can't do the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i have been having the 911 thing happen for some time now. over a year, just came out of no were .people make fun of me but i think it means somin . i have a very bad memery and very oftin forget things that were just said to me. so remembering to look at a clock or other things wont relly happen in my case lol.

but for real i will keep an up date on this .this was the first time i ever typed it in the search engine and so to know someone else has the same feelings makes me think

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Seems to happen to so many people, There is a very large thread on this aswell www.abovetopsecret.com...

Worth a read,

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

top topics

join