It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

exo-scientist confirm extraterrestrial genes in human DNA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
exo-scientist say threw carefully collected data among other things, they have come to the conclusion that are DNA was influenced by extraterrestrials.before you disregard this as crap one of the scientist was Nobel prise winner Dr. Francis crick one of the discoverers of the DNA structure. I'll admit that some of this is hard to swallow, but who knows keep a open mind and if anything its a good read.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not a skeptic here.

After reading this article, I stopped reading after I noticed all of the repeated words such as...

Apparentelly

Inspirered

claims

suggest

and the most important,

could.

I do not believe that there isn't extraterrestrial life. But to prove, I need that mother laid down in from on me.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

Erich von Däniken
Richard C. Hoagland
Billy Meier

All named as authorities along with Crick.
No evidence, all speculation, which is fine as long as it's presented as such.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

icant disagree with ya there. i do believe in e.t.s and also there role in our DNA but some hard proof would be nice. i dont think we will ever get that hard Proof.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Those are the faults of the actual blogger methinks. The blogger did not run a very thorough Q and A. There is at least some good material being referenced from the blog though after you separate the wheat from the chaff. But most of it smells like Blossoms

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neil a

Then why would you post a topic that "confirms" this?

A speculative forum at it's best.

Thanks for keep searching though.

By the way, I grew up in Seneca, Illinois OP

Lot's of us Illinois people here. I live in San Diego, CA since 1989

[edit on 11-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I would think talking about alien DNA those words should come up. To the best of my knowledge we don't have any alien DNA to compare it too. If we did that would be great.

I think more research is necessary, but until we get some alien DNA to compare it too we won't ever know.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

just sharing what i thought was a interesting read, and hoping more of you out there could elaborate on the topic.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
No worries man. There are a lot of very interesting reads out there. But most of them are just that. Interesting reads.

Period.

All of us are searching for something more substantial than Moses coming down the moutain with a stone "god" carved in it saying "though shall not steal"

How compelling! Though shall not steal! How profound!

Sorry for the minnie tangent.

There are many opinions on alien dna. Our evolution if you will. I had a theory herewww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neil a

Well I believe in extra-terrestrial origins. I am not qualified, not even as a laymen, to support it at a genetic level. My research has been more about interpreting ancient mythology and religion.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
No worries man. There are a lot of very interesting reads out there. But most of them are just that. Interesting reads.

Period.

All of us are searching for something more substantial than Moses coming down the moutain with a stone "god" carved in it saying "though shall not steal"

How compelling! Though shall not steal! How profound!

Sorry for the minnie tangent.

There are many opinions on alien dna. Our evolution if you will. I had a theory herewww.abovetopsecret.com...
thats a hell of a theory! i think you been in california to long! lol! just kidding man, it is a interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

i would love to hear about some of you research, do you believe in alien references in the bible? a interesting part of the article i posted was how the researchers believed that religious dogma was given to us by malevolent aliens to manipulate us. whats your thoughts on that?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by neil a

Appreciate your thoughts on that.

We are looking for our "real" religion.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Interesting! Perhaps it could be a clue to the incredible range of negative health/genetic issues that affect humans (assuming presence of proper nutrition and environmental factors)

Supposing there are problems with engineered DNA- it might have 'bugs' and break down easily compared to a naturally born organism that went through the trials and errors of a natural evolution of its species.

It's interesting how we made the jump from Neanderthal man to Modern human with nothing in-between. What separates us from Neanderthal man is our ability to evolve technologically by leaps and bounds whereas they did not change much technologically even after tens of thousands of years.

Neanderthals did fine for hundreds of thousands of years- until 'modern' man (perhaps more alien or 'human' in purity at that time) came onto the scene, and either intermarried into or killed off the Neanderthals and her cousins.

But reasonable evidence points to a general mixing of these natural and artificial human groups, resulting in what we have today. There is no evidence of genocide, so perhaps modern humanity is a mix of engineered humans (Neanderthal/Java and alien?) and Neanderthals.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Don't you have to have alien DNA before you can even make a comparison?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Is it just me or does Crick himself look like a Pleiadian:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Don't you have to have alien DNA before you can even make a comparison?

LOL! That says it all there!

So in essence what this 'scientist' is telling us he's found something in human DNA that looks exactly like something he's never seen.

'Alien' is simply a new fangled, headline grabbing word for "Junk DNA" or more precisely, something they aren't smart enough to understand the purpose of yet.

IRM

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is pure garbage.
To understand why, you must understand that the first life wasnt advanced, not even fully formed complex cells but was merely self replicating nucleotides that over time evolved and began to form nucelotide chains.. and DNA wasnt even the first in use, it was likely RNA or some derivative until evolution favored DNA.

There was another thread where there was a link to the profile of "Alien DNA" Yet the strand showed it was using Nucleotide chains from likely a human being and if not something closely related.

To believe this nonsense, youve also got to believe that where ever aliens come from, they evolved into DNA just like on Earth, then they carried the exact same Nucleotides and then syntesized the exact same G,A,T,C basis for the genetic code as Earth did.

If anyone ever recovers some alien genetic code, it likely will not be a exact replica of Earth-style genetic code.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
They make it sound like Crick was personally involved. Read carefully.

These exo-scientists have continued the work of Nobel Prize winner Dr. Frances Crick

And they are not continuing his work at all, they are just warping things to suit their own belief system.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join