It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help identifying an old Sci-Fi Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Back in the late 90s while I was in middle school, I read a book about time travel.

It's story centered around a boy - I think he was in high school. Anyway - he comes home one day to find out this scientist who's work he was interested in had stopped by/left a note for him to come see him at the offices this guy worked at. The boy gets there and the scientist and his attractive daughter kidnap the boy and start travelling through time. I can't really remember much more than that.

For some reason, this book and it's story have stuck with me this long and I'd love to know what the title was so I can read it again.

Can anyone help?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I'm sympathizing rather than helping. When I was at school I read some books that involved time travel and a futuristic hero/protagonist. IIRC there were three books. The hero stumbled through different timelines on his way back home. One timeline I remember was an Earth where Hitler and the Nazis had won WW2.

I doubt it's the same book as yours, but I've been looking to identify the author and the titles for some years. It's frustrating trying to ID a book from the past.

join