It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penttbom's Scott Bingham- New Videos From 911 Including Pentagon Footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by IvanZana
Now your dreaming in technicolour. The official story has been officially debunked.

posted by jthomas
How can you debunk something that doesn't exist?

Or did you forget that there is no "official story"?

jthomas are you bailing the water out of your sinking boat with that bucket full of holes? No wonder you are getting nowhere and your boat is still sinking.

Since I already taught you the evidence didn't come from the government, you've been sputtering ever since.

You can't even show us that there is any "official story" without falling apart and admitting that the evidence of what happened on 9/11 came from thousands of independent sources and not the government.

(We don't even have to review that you cannot even produce any verified eyewitness or media reports that any jet flew over and away from the Pentagon!
)

Whenever I remind you that you have thousands of witnesses you and CIT refuse to get statements from, you completely go into a tailspin.

Over two years have gone by and you still whine that you don't want to interview ANY eyewitnesses who you know would blow your claims wide open.

After all, you have a vested interest in protecting The Official 9/11 Truth Movement Fairy Tale

[edit on 24-11-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted by cashlink
Didn’t the 911 Government story come from the 911 commission reports, and the FEMA reports, and the NIST reports that the Government hired to tell their lying story?
Yes! There is a Government story! That is where it all came from, other than that, there is no other story, except the truth however, the Government has failed to write that book.

Yes cashlink you are quite correct, and the OFFICIAL STORY was promoted right on the morning of 9-11 by the multitude of treacherous and never again to be trusted Mainstream News Media insiders and shills. The government OFFICIAL STORY also came from such "official" sources as:

1. Insider Jerome Hauer who was live on CBS with Dan Rather in the morning during the INSIDE JOB 9-11 Attack on America, presenting to the gullible American people the OFFICIAL STORY SCRIPT long before in reality it would be possible to actually have collected the information presented. ( here )

2. Insider Condoleeza Rice presenting the OFFICIAL STORY LIE that nobody had heard before that aircraft might be used against buildings as weapons. NORAD was practicing just such a scenario right on the morning of 9-11 and Condolezza and the other traitors in the White House would have been notified of such military ops since Dubya was the CIC and at least three of the four E-4B National Airborne Operations Centers were to be used and removed from the needs of the pResident in defending the nation. Of course pResident Dubya was hiding out behind small schoolchildren in Florida and NOT defending the nation; so an E-4B would not be necessary for him. Communications; Secret Service agents; fighter jets; US Marines; Nuclear codes; everything was totally unneccessary to pResident Dubya. All he needed was a child's book; MY PET GOAT. That was the important issue on the morning of 9-11; oh yeah, and photo op after photo op after photo op after photo op while America was under attack.

3. Harley Davidson Dude presenting his memorized OFFICIAL STORY SCRIPT on the morning of 9-11 to millions of boob tube addicted Americans. ( here )

4. The Pentagon Building Performance Report OFFICIAL STORY EXPLANATION presented to us by insider Military Industrial Complex agencies the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Structural Engineering Institute. ( here ) Of course the vast majority of structural engineers and building professionals remain silent on 9-11 as opening their mouths and giving their expert opinions would likely be a career destroying decision, if not much much worse. Most people understand quite well what a cornered corrupt government can do with political hit squads such as the FBI and the CIA and the Secret Service at their command.

5. Yes the TRUTH has no place in the OFFICIAL STORY does it, with numerous layers of the OFFICIAL STORY being rewritten quite often, while the official assumption was that the American people were just too stupid and lazy to figure it out? The OFFICIAL STORY is as full of holes as that bucket poor jthomas is bailing out his sinking OFFICIAL STORY boat with.

6. The OFFICIAL STORY pushers and OFFICIAL STORY deniers and OFFICIAL STORY faithful believers think they are fooling everybody with these rehashed videos which many of us have seen before. But millions of Americans and many more millions of people worldwide see through their lies and fabrications and the numbers of awakened people are growing daily. Even the Japanes Parliament has figured it out.

Councilor Yukihisa Fujita describes the US government OFFICIAL STORY to the Japanese Parliament National Diet January 10, 2008. (part 1 of 8)

[edit on 11/24/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I see I have reduced 9/11 Truthers to the insanity of claiming everyone who witnessed the events of 9/11, all of the families of the victims, the employees of American Airlines and United Airlines, the FDNY and NYPD, each and every one of them, and the list goes on is all part of the "official conspiracy."

SPreston, would you be willing to stand in front of any of them and tell them that?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted by jthomas
I see I have reduced 9/11 Truthers to the insanity of claiming everyone who witnessed the events of 9/11, all of the families of the victims, the employees of American Airlines and United Airlines, the FDNY and NYPD, each and every one of them, and the list goes on is all part of the "official conspiracy."

SPreston, would you be willing to stand in front of any of them and tell them that?

Exactly where in my previous post did I even mention any of those entities you have listed jthomas? Are you seeing things that are not there again? I do not know about the AA and UA employees, but I do know that many many many of the 9-11 victim families, the FDNY and NYPD victim families and sufferers and friends and co-workers do want a new investigation into 9-11 and justice. Why do you consider justice for the murdered victims of the 9-11 INSIDE JOB perps such a bad thing jthomas? Surely you would not be on the receiving end of such justice; would you?

I would imagine that the AA and UA employees are quite ashamed of the roles their employers played in 9-11 and the subsequent lying and deceiving of the American people. I suppose that every single employee of AA and UA who is not a 9-11 insider might be hoping for a real investigation into 9-11 with gallows and nooses awaiting the outcome. It would not surprise me in the least if many insiders were also hoping for the same; with lots of immunity from prosecution and plea bargain agreements handed out for insider testimony of course. Traitors are not a very likeable bunch are they?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

4. The Pentagon Building Performance Report OFFICIAL STORY EXPLANATION presented to us by insider Military Industrial Complex agencies the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Structural Engineering Institute. ( here ) Of course the vast majority of structural engineers and building professionals remain silent on 9-11 as opening their mouths and giving their expert opinions would likely be a career destroying decision, if not much much worse. Most people understand quite well what a cornered corrupt government can do with political hit squads such as the FBI and the CIA and the Secret Service at their command.
Is there a structural engineer or accident reconstruction expert that says that the Pentagon Building Performance Report was false?

Sounds to me like they don't like the explanation of the WTC collapse.
Maybe I'm wrong. Here's the link to their site.

www.ae911truth.org...

A GSS for the word "Pentagon" reveals little more than one OpEd piece (that calls it a questionable conspiracy), one reprint of an article from another website (that mentions 3 Pentagon conspiracies that contradict each other) and 4 pages of other mentions and conspiracies in the user profiles (one being "Craig Ranke, Pentagon Research Expert, San Clemente CA").

Are you referring to another group of engineers that question the Pentagon damage?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by cogburn]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted by jthomas

Exactly where in my previous post did I even mention any of those entities you have listed jthomas?

You claimed all the evidence of what happened on 9/11 is just an "official story." That it all came from "the government." Obviously, you have to include everyone from whom the evidence came. It ain't rocket science

Are you seeing things that are not there again?

No, I see the implications of your canards and why you need to resort to the strawman that there is some mystical "official story." What is amazing is that your "official story" canard was squashed seven years ago and you're here still pretending it's fact!

I do not know about the AA and UA employees, but I do know that many many many of the 9-11 victim families, the FDNY and NYPD victim families and sufferers and friends and co-workers do want a new investigation into 9-11 and justice.

Unfortunately for you, you still have to demonstrate why there would be any reason whatsoever to have a new investigation. You don't get the fact that the burden of proof is on your shoulders to prove YOUR claims.

Why do you consider justice for the murdered victims of the 9-11 INSIDE JOB perps such a bad thing jthomas?

Your getting nowhere begging the question, good buddy. Your job is to prove 9/11 was an inside job. You've failed in doing that for seven whole years. You can't claim as one of your premises that which you are trying to prove.

I would imagine that the AA and UA employees are quite ashamed of the roles their employers played in 9-11 and the subsequent lying and deceiving of the American people.

And in that sentence is the essence of the intellectual bankruptcy that is your "9/11 Truth." You are forced into admitting that the logical extension of your claims is that every victim of 9/11 -- the employees of AA and UA -- were part of a conspiracy to kill their fellow workers and friends, becuase their planes were used on 9/11.

How absolutely insane of you.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Originally posted by jthomas

(post violation snipped)

Those family members, firemen, and victims of 911 all want a new investigation and do not believe the official story.

There is no official story," There is only the massive evidence that you have failed to refute. And you will never get a new investigation by repeating canards and debunked nonsense.

They know they lost loved ones based on lies and also know people like you are continuing the lie which is like urinating on their graves.

You have to prove your claims. By falsely pretending you have is the greatest insult to the families of the victims of 9/11.

You have no shame to spit in the faces of the victims of 911.

Apologize right now for that statement or be reported.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Didn’t the 911 Government story come from the 911 commission reports, and the FEMA reports, and the NIST reports that the Government hired to tell their lying story?
Yes! There is a Government story! That is where it all came from, other than that, there is no other story, except the truth however, the Government has failed to write that book.

I am still waiting for your apology, cashlink.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

So wait, how do you know there was more fuel on board?

Doesnt a plane impact make a huge fireball when it hits a building?

[edit on 11/24/2008 by GenRadek]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by SPreston

So wait, how do you know there was more fuel on board?

Doesnt a plane impact make a huge fireball when it hits a building?

[edit on 11/24/2008 by GenRadek]

You mean, does a plane impact make a ca. 525 feet or 160 meter wide fireball when it
hits a building? - Or for that matter, hits the ground?

No, not likely!

PS!
Just for fun, compare the fireball at the pentagon with the fireball at WT2 and see how
they match!
I mean, you're convinced it was the same type of plane in both cases, right!

Please tell us what you come up with!

[edit on 24-11-2008 by djeminy]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Attention!

That is enough of the bickering and off topic posts.

the topic of this thread is Penttbom's Scott Bingham- New Videos From 911 Including Pentagon Footage.

Any further bickering or off topic posts will result in a post ban.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join