It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is indeed a positive event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Read and Bookmark this link, tell your friends and families too:
www.geocities.com...

I think it's going to be great, and a fun time. Instead of producing negativity, we need to produce positive energy.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just with any major change, there will be pain, confusion, and chaos, however I believe only temporarily - like birth...or like death. It will be a transition period, a point of no return, where the world will cease to be as we know it and will become something else...hopefully something better. I feel such momentous events in our future history actually affect the past, and these points in time were mapped out for us long ago.

Our entire history and what happens in late 2012 must be tied together intimately - I think one affects the other and vice versa, like a synchronous feedback loop. 2012 was chosen because it is an epic time for our planet, and likewise, it's an epic time for us now because 2012 was chosen - we're just subconsciously 'gearing' up for that moment in time.

Technology, economies, societies, the world population, our climate, and even the Sun itself are reflecting the very different future we're approaching. We seem to be coming up on a breakpoint, an event where the world just snaps. I don't think it will fall apart, it will just all come together in a way we never really imagined.

For alternative insights into what 2012 might entail, research Novelty Theory and Timewave Zero. Likewise, you might want to peruse my thread: Timewave Zero - a closer look.

Thanks indeed for the link.

[edit on 10/11/08 by Evasius]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i skimmed that website, and while some of it seems like the GFL type stuff (negative creadbility points), some of it also falls in line with my own personal thoughts on 2012. the idea that it will be the dawn of a new age, a new age in human conciousness, or something along those lines.

ill get into that site deeper. thanks for the link.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You're welcomed. Take the information with a grain of salt, I did. After I did that I researched some things, and it does really connect at some points.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thank you for that link...there some good reading there. I feel that it is a real privilege to be incarnate on Earth just now, with all the changes we have coming up. I know we have to deal with the teething troubles, and it won't always be pleasant...if I'm honest, at times, even frequently, it scares the pants off me. I have a suspicion that it might be easier than we think....it's just that it's such a huge leap for us that we can't even imagine what kind of changes are on their way...but it will happen, and you're so right...we MUST keep feeding the change process positive energy.

Cx

new topics

top topics

join