It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Agenda disappears from Obama Web site

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
does this signify change or just a different face

www.infowars.com...

it looks alittle one sided from the inside ,so whos leading who

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What did you expect, Hes just a politicion, Not JESUS/ANTI-CHRIST

Just another Shill for the NWO,

He could have Promised to Give the People of the world 100 dollars, in tax Rebates, if he won or got one of his 'Online Promoter's to start a rumor.................................................................

Should have know better guys, never trust anyone, even the little guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What if I don't feel like "volunteering" my time to community service programs 100hrs a year or be involved in the National Security Force? Are they going to send me to a prison camp? Maybe put more taxes on my income to help spread the wealth around? Maybe they'll make my house into a community volunteer club house and everyone can have free access to come and go as they please? If we are forced into this type of service, they better supply the good boots so I can get my goose stepping down.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by burnzomatic

I believe that was for government grants and high school students. It wasn't just forcing people to volunteer, it has having kids get involved in their community, and those getting help from their government to give back.

It's not a bad thing...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The change.gov site may have got rid of them,but they can still be found at the barackobama.com site.

www.barackobama.com...

Did no on else think to look there

[edit on 11-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Funny how you all are analyzing Obama's every word (or sudden absence of it from his websites) as evidence that he is not true to his word.

The thing that makes me scratch my head is that President Bush has successfully operated this way for the last 8 years - none of you even know what his objectives WERE except to help nail our coffin shut. He spoke in so many circles that he made no sense at all, yet you all followed him without question.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Well, one thing is for sure, he is consistently sticking with "Change"

-rrr

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Yes, at least one on page two.

If I may suggest a url, I was successful at finding Obama's Blueprint for change layed out in pdf. That's 46 pages of promises for you. Get your copies! The real questions stem from something I read

Blueprint from barackobama.com

Funny, call it a manifesto and your crazy, but a blueprint? Well now that's just good sense. Ron Paul, I love you but why did you call your book of change a manifesto? I agree whole heartedly with your ideas that radical sweeping change needs to occur, but manifesto conjurs up a certain imagery.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
jeez... u guys are really clueless ain't ya he changed it for 1 simple reason only he discovered things that america isn't allowed to know for the time being he has the top people working in every major fields im sure he was info about things that prevent him from doing what he promised personally i don't think he's the 3rd antichrist whoever thinks that.....

he's just a newbie president like each one of us who wants to change the world for better but being president as he is now he nows know his limits in what he can do

in other words he knows the world is screwed and he's lucky or happy to know about things we do not know which is ghey he just gonna pretend to help and in secret he just gonna save his own ass and his family from what's about to come in the upcoming future

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So can this thread be closed now since it is unnecessary spreading of false propaganda?

It's been shown that the information is still up, and even if it was not, it would not be any sort of evidence that he is deviated from the original plan.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Cheers.

Just checked now,Oscitate linked to the same site as me on page 2 as well.
Yet everyone seems to have ignored it.Guess its because its showing them something that will spoil their conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Then I went to start saving copies of everything before it was all changed, and sure enough, the Obama group removed it all before it would hurt them.

WRONG

Read your own link. As usual, someone takes a headline and judges the book by its cover.

"We are currently retooling the Web site," said Obama transition spokesman Nick Shapiro. The 25 agenda items and Mr. Obama's action items for each are still available on Mr. Obama's campaign site.

Sites being retooled and the campaing site still has them.

I went to the site, as describe in the article and its all there.

origin.barackobama.com...

Including the blueprint for change.

OP debunked.

Peace

[edit on 11-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Rolls eyes.......

and, Sarcastically Slow Clap.....

Shoulda checked earlier, Heard of Updates?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
Rolls eyes.......

and, Sarcastically Slow Clap.....

Shoulda checked earlier, Heard of Updates?

You are kidding right? Did you even go to the website? Is this like him fabricating his birth certificate?

www.scribd.com...

This link was the original blueprint for change posted 3 months ago.

Updates or not. Its all there.Go download your blueprint for change, and then compare that one to the old one.

Oh wait..they are the same!!

Ignorance denied twice!

Peace

[edit on 11-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia

I don't like the mandatory community service...My son is in middle school...I am disabled and we can not keep up our own upkeep of our own home as we should...

[edit on 11/11/2008 by Hal9000]

Why do people keep saying the service is REQUIRED? It's NOT required. It says NOTHING about this being required. Obama is saying if you want us to help you out, you have to help your community out.

If you CHOOSE to do community service, you get tax credits/help with college in EXCHANGE for it.

If you choose not to do community service, you get nothing.

All these people are screaming and crying about how the Obama wants to give away all this money for people to sit around on their butts. But when a president like Obama comes along and comes up with a very creative way to not only help people get through college financially, but also promote community service you STILL scream and cry about it?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

It 's dis-info jim.

It will be in the news soon:

"COMMUNITY SERVICE, FOR YOUNGSTERS"

Papers make billions, every scared kid, switches on his t.v, watching the news.....OBAMA KILLED- Reports Obama has been killed by an unknown, In a large scale Terrorist attack.

Developing Story.

Remember the 4chan, Gas disinfo operation?

It wasnt a failure, that's all im saying.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Obama Energy Agenda
The Change Voters Want

Affordable Energy, Greater Access to Domestic Energy Resources

Senator Barack Obama won the presidency last week, but voters, even in states where he handily won, voted down the very plans he favors with respect to energy policy. President-elect Obama says he will require electric utilities to produce more electricity from renewable sources, wants to provide massive [...]

www.instituteforenergyresearch.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod
My Gods, you Americans are really dumb!

I think we're all dumb if we still don't recognize that America is run by corporatism and the central banks. A president has the unenviable task of making their agenda sound vaguely palatable to the people. Of course that will involve regular re-writes and complete revisions.

To get some idea of how Obama will be implementing that agenda it makes more sense to look at his voting record than try to decipher something from his carefully crafted campaign speeches and literature.

I followed djpaec's link that claimed to record his voting record. It was notably reticent on a number of key votes but surprisingly included a Ron Paul video in which Paul remarks on the madness of an administration that would contemplate a "pre-emptive" nuclear strike against Iran. This is something Obama has refused to rule out.

As a non-American, the wars in Iran and Afghanistan and the financial bailouts are issues that concern me. I believe all of these to be illegal, immoral and reckless.

Obama was foremost in supporting the bailout. Despite his promise to "make our government open and transparent so that anyone can ensure that our business is the people's business'' he is not insisting on revealing the redacted portions of $700 billion bailout. Now the "Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the recipients of almost $2 trillion of emergency loans from American taxpayers" he is unavailable for comment. Bloomberg

26/01/05: Obama voted to confirm Condoleezza Rice for Secretary of State. Rice was largely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent victims in unnecessary wars.

01/02//05: Obama was part of a unanimous consent agreement not to filibuster the nomination of lawless torturer Alberto Gonzales as chief law enforcement officer of the United States (U.S. Attorney General).

15/02/05: Obama voted to confirm Michael Chertoff, a proponent of water-board torture and the man behind the round-up of thousands of people of Middle-Eastern descent following 9/11.

21/04/05: Obama voted to make John ‘Death Squad’ Negroponte the National Intelligence Director. In Central America, John Negroponte was connected to death squads that murdered nuns and children in sizeable quantities. He is suspected of instigating death squads while in Iraq, resulting in the current insurgency. Instead of calling for Negroponte's prosecution, Obama rewarded him by making him National Intelligence Director.

21/04/05: Obama voted for HR 1268, war appropriations in the amount of approximately $81 billion. Much of this funding went to Blackwater USA and Halliburton and disappeared.

01/07/05: Obama voted for H.R. 2419, termed ‘The Nuclear Bill’ by environmental and peace groups. It provided billions for nuclear weapons activities, including nuclear bunker buster bombs. It contains full funding for Yucca Mountain, a threat to food and water in California, Nevada, Arizona and states across America.

26/09/05 & 28/09/05: Obama refused to place a hold on the nomination of John Roberts, a supporter of permanent detention of Americans without trial, and of torture and military tribunals for Guantanamo detainees.

07/10/05: Obama voted for HR2863, which appropriated $50 billion in new money for war.

15/11/05: Obama voted for the Defense Authorization Act (S1042) which kept the war and war profiteering alive, restricted the right of habeas corpus and encouraged terrorism.

21/12/05: Obama confirmed his support for war by voting for the Conference Report on the Defense Appropriations Act (HR 2863) which provided more funding to Halliburton and Blackwater.

02/05/06: Obama voted for money for more war by voting for cloture on HR 4939, the emergency funding to Halliburton, Blackwater and other war profiteers.

04/05/06: Obama, again, voted to adopt HR4939: emergency funding to war profiteers.

13/06//06: Obama voted to commend the armed services for a bombing that killed innocent people and children and reportedly resulted in the death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Michael Berg, whose son was reportedly killed by al-Zarqawi, condemned the attack and expressed sorrow over the innocent people and children killed in the bombing that Obama commended.

15/06/06: Obama voted for the conference report on HR4939, a bill that gave warmongers more money to continue the killing and massacre of innocent people in Iraq.

15/06/06: Obama, again, opposed withdrawal of the troops, by voting to table a motion to table a proposed amendment that would have required the withdrawal of US. Armed Forces from Iraq and would have urged the convening of an Iraq summit (S Amdt 4269 to S. Amdt 4265 to S2766).

22/06//06: Obama voted against withdrawing the troops by opposing the Kerry Amendment (S. Amdt 4442 to S 2766) to the National Defense Authorization Act. The amendment, which was rejected, would have brought the troops home.

22/06/06: Obama voted for cloture (the last effective chance to stop) on the National Defense Authorization Act (S 2766), which provided massive amounts of funding to defense contractors to continue the killing in Iraq.

22/06/06: Obama again voted for continued war by voting to pass the National Defense Authorization Act (S 2766) for continued war funding.

07/09/06: Obama voted to give more money to profiteers for more war (H..R. 5631).

29/09/06: Obama voted vote for the conference report on more funding for war, HR 5631.

16/11/06: Obama voted for nuclear proliferation in voting to pass HR 5682, a bill to exempt the United States-India Nuclear Proliferation Act from requirements of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954.

06/12/06: Obama voted to confirm pro-war Robert M. Gates to be Secretary of Defense. Gates is a supporter of Bush's policies of pre-emptive war and conquest of foreign countries.

Obama's voting record in 2007 establishes that he continues to be pro-war. On March 28, 2007 and March 29th, 2007, he voted for cloture and passage of a bill designed to give Bush over $120 billion to continue the occupation for years to come (with a suspendable time table) and inclusive of funding that could be used to launch a war with Iran.

www.zmag.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
if the jobless que is getting longer where are the jobs the cant fill coming from?

Improve our immigration system:

Obama and Biden believe we must fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy and increase the number of legal immigrants to keep families together and meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill.

www.barackobama.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
The change.gov site may have got rid of them,but they can still be found at the barackobama.com site.

www.barackobama.com...

Did no on else think to look there

[edit on 11-11-2008 by jakyll]
Exactly. Close and lock this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join