It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lottery in Illinois 6-6-6 day after Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is not an "Obama is the anti-christ" thread.

I do find it interesting however that the day after the election, the evening pick 3 in the Illinois Lottery came out 6-6-6.

This is definitely news-worthy, but has not reached the MSM.

11/05/2008 Evening Pick 3 6-6-6
11/05/2008 Evening Pick 4 7-7-7-9
11/05/2008 Little Lotto 20-22-27-31-32
11/05/2008 Lotto 07-08-14-22-25-33
11/05/2008 Midday Pick 3 7-7-9
11/05/2008 Midday Pick 4 5-7-6-2

www.illinoislottery.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Also feel free to add comments concerning Obama's future, the future of the U.S., and the future for the world population. I would love to hear what you guys/girls think.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

How is it newsworthy? That a random number generator picked an arbitrary 3 numbers that happen to arbitrarily mean something to some folks who read one of many religious texts, all of which seem to love making stuff up for no apparent reason?

That is about as non-newsworthy as you can get. It's a 1/1000 chance that those numbers would be picked, that's all. That's not a great chance at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
THis has already been posted

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

How is it newsworthy? That a random number generator picked an arbitrary 3 numbers that happen to arbitrarily mean something to some folks who read one of many religious texts, all of which seem to love making stuff up for no apparent reason?

That is about as non-newsworthy as you can get. It's a 1/1000 chance that those numbers would be picked, that's all. That's not a great chance at all.

Well, to those people, who outnumber the votes Obama got, it would mean that the mark of the Devil came from Illinois the day a guy from Illinois became the most powerful man on the planet.

Now look, according to peeps here, I am supposed to believe the Jesus was the son of a pharoah and that the New World Order is actually the Catholic Church, Washington DC, and the British Parliament. All of that is based on a lot less evidence than what happened in Illinois. Fact is, to millions of people, 666 is the mark of the devil. Fact is, Obama is from Illinois. If it had happened July 4th, no biggie. But, to happen the day the election was certified ( in some time zones ), is pretty eerie.

I'll ignore the fact that in literal translations, 666 is not the mark of Satan. I'll also ignore the fact that Obama was not technically elected on the 4th as well. Think electoral college. But, what I won't do is dismiss this as non-newsworthy on a board that promotes conspiracy theories that border on lunacy. That's just going too far.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Definitely an eerie coincidence at least Dave, no?

Maybe all that 420 is clouding your judgement

P.S. Sorry if this has been posted

top topics

join