It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of Flight 175 Hitting the WTC South Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com... I did not see this posted yet but if it has please remove and commence the flogging.

I find this video to be effed with.

"this video is a FOIA release from FBI dated October 29th. It is a new view of Flight 175 on 9/11."

penttbom.com...
the penttbomb site has a few other new videos as well

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Retikx]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thanks for that. I haven't seen that video angle before.

It seems to show some type of projectile exiting the tower around the 8 second mark?

Why do you think that this video has been 'effed' with? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think if one was to examine this video frame by frame he/she would find some odd discrepancies between frames. I don't have the tech or time to do it but that's my observation.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The fact that the shadow of the branch was prominent when the plane hits, and yet goes away at the end, is odd indeed.

It looks like someone either recorded a projection of the video, with the shadow of the branch infront of the screen, or the branch was added in as a secondary layer.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What strikes me as a little more odd than the branches is the fact that this is an FOIA from the FBI.

They just happen to have a stationary camera, tucked behind some tree branches, that had the WTC perfectly square in the frame...

That doesn't smell funky to any one?

I havn't ever seen this vid before. Why would it be locked away by the feds?

So i guess what i'm getting at is , IMO, this was an inside job and this video may be a link to that. Why would the feds release this now? I'm sure there have been many FOIA requests concerning 9/11, so why let this vid out and not the rest of their material?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I agree with the others so far...I also noticed the plants "moving out of the way"....and the stationary camera...well the first tower was hit, so someone could have set it up I suppose......

What's the yellowish/greenish stuff? Is jet fuel that color?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What the diversions and deciet is about is the fact as the second tower was hit, multiple explosions occured in the 1st tower.

Most of the footage pertaining to 911 has been edited, cropped, spliced and sometimes altered.
Hard to find close up collapse videos with 15 seconds before the collapse or with sound or one without missing frames. You will also notice that most of the videos are cut at the points of impact and or during the collapses (bob and brie, etc).

[edit on 10-11-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What makes me the most disturbed is in the link provided...

Someone commented saying...

'When did this happen'

I seriously think i died a bit...
The young kids already have no idea this happen...

This may be another view of what happen that day...
There is an untold number of angles of the second plane hitting the twin towers

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Thanks for that. I haven't seen that video angle before.

It seems to show some type of projectile exiting the tower around the 8 second mark?

I think that's one of the aircraft engines

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just found this site an so will be signing up ASAP.

I concur with the jet engine exiting the building idea. It makes sense.

What I think is more interesting is who took the video in the first place, and who doctored it? A news crew? Maybe it was a security camera?

A professional news crew would not have set up a camera behind a wind blown tree!

A security camera usually doesn't record continuous video. It usually takes one picture every second or so.

A tourist might have taken it, but then again, a tourist who is into photography enough to have a tripod with him (the camera was definitely mounted on something) would have had the common sense not to put the blowing tree branch in frame!

Finally, why doctor something and then release it? It would have been much easier to just "lose" it over the past 7 years...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Looks to me like just another video angle of a plane hitting the WTC south tower.

BTW, what is the purpose of re-hashing this tragic event over and over again for?

Can we just let those lost lives rest in peace and move forward with more current and more important problems????

If your that board, I got 10 acres of field that need plowing. The shovels and rakes are in the toolshead.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
one question

that new video shows the 2nd plane hitting the tower
coming in from the left, but if the camera was a fixed
camera where is the footage from the same fixed
camera 15 min. earlier when the first tower was hit coming
in from the right side of the screen. Shouldn't both planes
be on that one tape ??

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

This continues to be rehashed for one simple reason.

We dont know what happened!

Secondly, we were told what happened, by officials who launched a WAR because of it, a war no one wants.

Therefore, if we can figure out what happened, we can prove this war was a warcrime, therefore hanging bush and co.

One day, one of these video's is going to give us the undeniable proof that planes did not bring those buildings down.

Thats a day I look forward too!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well I think that everone knows what happend, and that the reasons for it being brought back up over and over is because no one wants to accept the fact that our nation, whom everyone thought that was immune to attack within the boarders, actually did happen and are now trying to find some "comfy" explanation to settle that ego pinch down.

How many studies and examinations of videos and testimony have occured since 9/11 eh? And with all of that, there is still the question of "what happend?"????

I do know this...over 3000 people lost their lives that day. The entire country changed that day. The world changed that day. THAT much is certian.

I wonder if any answer will satisfy those who still question what happend.

I even wonder at times how this or how that could have occured. There are some questions that remain unanswered. I dont have any problem with on-going inqueries at all. I just think that there IS a problem with the continuation of asking the same questions over and over again and the same answers over and over again.

I for one would like to see something new come out that may indeed be the answer everyone is so desperately trying to find.

But when I see "missiles hit the buildings" and "hologram airplanes" hit the buildings and "remote control airplanes" hit the buildings and all the other BS answers again and again, I tend to begin to wonder if those spouting these kinds of answers are just reaching out into thin air to get their 15 minutes of attention..which is more of a believable explanation than the answers they spout!!!

More power to those seeking for answers. Hope something new can be found.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

On one hand you dont want to entertain any idea's you believe outrageous,
on the other your willing to search for answers.

To this day, all the questions around 911 have not been answered by the people who apparently made the official story.

That on its own cries foul.

The government says this happened, well the footage and testimoney says otherwise.
The government havent answered our concerns, or even backed up their version, theyve simpled swept it under the rug.

now I dont know where your from but that isnt an 'answer' in my books/

But when I see "missiles hit the buildings" and "hologram airplanes" hit the buildings and "remote control airplanes" hit the buildings and all the other BS answers again and again, I tend to begin to wonder if those spouting these kinds of answers are just reaching out into thin air to get their 15 minutes of attention..which is more of a believable explanation than the answers they spout!!!

Yes, hollograms and missiles are bs.

but remote controlled planes?.... thats highly possible!
Theyve had the tech for decades, and its a lot more certain than a human woos'ing out behind the controls.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Agit8dChop]

top topics

join