It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did I do to deserve all these negative BTS points?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

"The quality of the past is not dictated by the size of the lady's heel"

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

"It sure is if the world is viewed upon as one of matriarchy..."

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by dbates

dbates, did you do a proper and put the OP in the positive?
Oh, the mod love is just palpable.

How nice.

That's kind of you! I'm still trying to figure out how I went up to 197 now. Was it a mod?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111
Crakeur, Wintermarches points seen to be falling off everytime I look on this thread...Faster than prices falling at Wal-Mart..
.....Look if its possible, you can give him 200 of my points, I will donate....For real, just to show some love...............

Thanks for the offer! Is that how I got up to 197? (And I had no idea my points were falling lol.)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wintermarches

Originally posted by rikk7111
Crakeur, Wintermarches points seen to be falling off everytime I look on this thread...Faster than prices falling at Wal-Mart..
.....Look if its possible, you can give him 200 of my points, I will donate....For real, just to show some love...............

Thanks for the offer! Is that how I got up to 197? (And I had no idea my points were falling lol.)

wintermarch, Now you be a good boy from now on....lol..
...I just thought you might need a little help and encouragement.........Use those point wisely.........Don't let me have to bail you out again...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Awww, thank you!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
It was in a political thread. I said quit wining to a McCain supporter and i think that the Moderator was a republican or something and just wanted to take his anger out on someone.

Actually, up until just before the election it was quite difficult to keep political topics on topic. While your remark of "stop whining" might have been mild, left alone these things spiraled out of control. So yes, things were a bit heavy handed at the time but I hope you can understand that it was necessary at the time to maintain order.

I'll be the first to admit that some of the McCain supporters were whiny folks (I'm one of them), but still it really isn't polite to point out personality flaws in the other members. It's best to just stay on topic and avoid the personal remarks about other members. Especially the ones that might be inflammatory.

The points aren't that hard to earn back, I'm sure you will be out of the negative and back in the positive in no time at all.

Don't forget, save up 1,000,000 points and you can purchase your own UFO. (Not really but that would be cool)

maybe if he had said...please reframe from modulating your vocal inflection into a higher tonal level...that probably would have been better then saying "quit whining"

[edit on 13-11-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wintermarches

What are you complaining about? Have you seen MY lousy BTS points?

SDog teases me about them, and I hardly ever dare to visit BTS in case someone should notice...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

What are you complaining about? Have you seen MY lousy BTS points?

SDog teases me about them, and I hardly ever dare to visit BTS in case someone should notice...

i can give you my 3 points if it will help!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Hey, that's very nice of you!

But actually I am getting used to the negative points now. I kind of think of them as part of my signature...
Ziggy the BTS village idiot!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by jimmyx

Hey, that's very nice of you!

But actually I am getting used to the negative points now. I kind of think of them as part of my signature...
Ziggy the BTS village idiot!

That does make for a unique signature............

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just thought id say this post was very helpfull i was wondering what bts was although im sure it says it somewhere on the site lol. i dont see the point in pimping ur profile unless the only thing u have going for your posts is the attention your blingage gets lol

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
BTS is BelowTopSecret. It's the part of the site where you can talk about non conspiracy things. There's a cooking forum, music, sports, chit chat, and a bunch of others.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You are worried about negative points... Check me out!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

What you talking about Willis?

When purchasing something from the ATS store, don't use "combined points".

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

yeah Mr Points !!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You do that!?!
Man! I gotta get me one of those magic wands! Thank you very much (if that was indeed you)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm not exactly what the points are for, but I am the average American guy, so I want more... More... MORE!

This is not a one liner. A one liner might go: "My girls so ugly at Christmas they hang her and kiss the mistletoe..."

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think I just had a surprise visit from an ATS Santa... My BTS point are suddenly not in the negative anymore!

Many thanks to the mysterious person who worked some magic here. Jippi, Christmas has started early for me this year!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I do loadsa posts, and most are (attemptably/lamentably) witty, funny, insightful, to the point and other self massaging things. Anyway, I swear sometimes, I tell others that they are inconsiderate (towards others, but rudely) and am myself inconsiderate sometimes for fun.

Anyway, I have negative ratings and probably deserve them. I just wish a bad post got knocked a good starred post, not 1000 points. That is harsh.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join