It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Auto Damage Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure where this should be posted but it seems a gray area to me so here it is:

A new report posted to the home page of NUFORC relates an automobile "accident" on I-94 involving a car and an "invisible" object. Check out the photos of the damage to the car and read the report. Notice the pillar between the drivers door and rear passenger door seems to have held its shape and only the "softer" unsupported skin has been pushed in.

I don't have any idea what could cause this kind of damage except some sort of blast of air or a "field" of some kind. There are no typical scratches and loss of paint as would be expected in a collision with a solid object like a car or guard rail.

see the report here (scroll down the home page until you see the photos):
www.nuforc.org...

edited for spelling

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Hopup Dave]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Hopup Dave]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That is weird, no damage above the window frame. Tyres and wheels look untouched. It looks like it's melted, but the car has plastic side skirts that are still straight as well. So it kinda rules out heat.

With a bit of time someone could do all that by hand, or some other 'soft' object.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He got hit by a deer. head first into the door and then deers butt hit the back door. I have seen that damage many times.

mikell

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That is truly bizzarre. What about some sort of implosion? Could there have been an combustion event within the car frame itself? Maybe she should take a look behind the door panels from the inside? How weird is that?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
sounds bogus to me it would involve dense metaphysics as far as im aware, and thats way ahead of anyones time, metaphysics being an intangible tangible

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looking at it again I think what I mentioned earlier is exactly what has happened, the doors have been hit repeatedly by the heal of a hand or foot.

Her story doesn't add up, there are no other witnesses.

The only paranormal thing going on here is her stupidity.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralLee

An implosion would have bowed the body panels OUT not in. He washed the car after side swiping a deer! Might have fallen asleepat the wheel or been impaired with other things but it ain't no Quantum Singularity!!!LOL

Zindo

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopup Dave

Interesting find. I don't think it was a deer or any other large animal as I have experienced such and it looks nothing like it. It appears that the metal of the car has been reshaped and I see no creases that would come from a solid hit.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well obviously she crashed and didn't have full coverage, so thought the insurance would pay it off no questions asked if she made up that sci-fi story. Hope her premiums don't go way up.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i decided i would take a look at the pictures, it's a fake obviously done with a computer program on the computer, there was no scratches on the paint job

scepticism

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
i decided i would take a look at the pictures, it's a fake obviously done with a computer program on the computer, there was no scratches on the paint job

scepticism

Are you really that obtuse? If she hit the plastic trashcan barriers that are filled with either water or sand it would not scrape the paint.

I'm not saying that's what she hit, but you get my point I hope.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by TH3ON3]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Deer hide leaves no scratches. Especialy if you wash the car right after the impact!!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Odd pictures. The absence of any creases and subsequent chipped paint seems really strange to me. Definitely a soft impact of some sort. It does almost look like heat damage to plastic. I suppose that car isn't an old plastic Saturn. Perhaps the car was and Adobe.
snltranscripts.jt.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
it got hit on the side, it looks like it got t-boned plus the damage looks weird not an animal or a car nothing that could do that damage,

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I was not aware that a deer could push a moving car to the right. That deer must have weight 800 lbs.

new topics

top topics

join