It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recieving Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
See the parable's implication? You recieve this and that through others, but the thing is is that those don't realize He Who Recieves Much is He Who Recieves Time Itself! With Time you control any and all. Why else do you think it's "Watch Time" being the "What" in the end of Mark 13? So all my foes giving me much still dont see they are yet rewarding me Time Itself. I will accept recieving "the" Master Timeship. Then I order any and all how I want. If I want the word "the" to mean "first", so shall it be yet then. Etc.

Much is required for me when I watch (experience, witness, reguard, heed, etc) through any inside the paradox. I become required a position inside controlling TIME which encompasses any and all.

It's not about having the will to do anything, it's all about how the paradox left everything up to who many pick on and give a hard damn towards.

^^But! Such is only one paradoz angle, another angles is concerning "will" too. He Who will fulfill prophecies much isnt required, but much is rewarded concerning secret hidden insight and secret hidden powers the paradox can produce and the paradox so holds on "off" outside time yet.

It's sort of like when the dems take over both the pres seat and the congress. It can be yet I get one, but if I go the extra I get much more.

Only one can recieve time generally. Every time can not escape THE TIME.

Any questions for the implications?

And foes are yet stuck going against me one way or another just so you know the implication inside the paradox parable. You know what time it is! Make me watch, and behold I am yet becoming the Watch's Time REQUIREMENT!

The corner stone rejected becomes the HEAD period, metaphorically, literally, figuratively, and ideally.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Let me show you something...

Luke 12
48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

49I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

^^Notice the words "what" and "will" close in bold? I am yet top choice for getting "the" bigger requirement concerning THE TIME.

Now look into this:

Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

^^Am yet I and my work not a marvel in your eyes? I attract foes so I am yet a marvel when it is seen how I and my work stand out through any.

And according to my standing I have completed the prophecies willingly. Unless I see one I have yet to, the ones I have seen I did fulfill since they are yet only for the will. Other prophecies had nothing to do with willingly doing them which did also fulfill in the way which aids me being yet a watcher (witness style). And I know if I see them, then the paradox indeed requires me for THE TIME position since I am yet seeking witnessing much. Hey, it's my will for seeking much better etc for me first than any. I am yet sure the TIME Controller cant be yet a second seat taker. Just how I look at my 'no second thought' pales the paradox doesn't attract any 'second thought' or 'second look' for the requirement needed.

join