It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction, UFO's, Extraterrestrials, Discussion.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As of November 2008, the world's population is estimated to be about 6.7 billion (6,700,000,000).

en.wikipedia.org...

Let us rationally think and reason this out for a moment.

Let us just say there are (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) cases of people declaring alien abduction.

Now I have searched for an estimate of alien abduction reports per yearly basis but to no avail, I am guessing that the number of alien abductions reported per year is far much less than this number. But let’s just assume for the sake of the argument that (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) people believe they were abducted per year.

Let us calculate: (6,700 of 6,700,000,000 =‘s 1 out of ONE MILLION (1,000,000) people.

Out of 6,700,000,000 on the planet how come NOT ONE single person has ever come forward with an alien body?

Not ONE PERSON has even come forward with proven real authentic video of an alien.

Not ONE PERSON has come forward with even a piece of skin, hair or blood found from an alien. (Zip Nothing)

SIX BILLION people is a very large audience folks, so let’s think about it.

Out of (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) abductee cases not ONE PERSON has anything to back up their claim? ZERO PROOF.

Most can’t even get their story straight and need regression to figure it out. (Interesting)

I would like to get into this deeper but lets start out the discussion initially with a new thought.

Something may indeed be happening to ONE PERSON out of ONE MILLION but I believe it is nothing more than MILABS (Military Mind Control And Alien Abduction) experimentations.

The technology that is available today is mind boggling and kept from the public, flying saucers very well could be real but NOT ALIEN.

The black operations (Secret Military) would like you to think aliens are real, of course the Illuminati and elite groups exist and own such projects but they are human NOT ALIEN.

There is a GAME being played with an agenda, I believe some of these abductions could be happening to the few unlucky people who are involved. Maybe a few hundred per year even possibly a thousand not even (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) or one person in ONE MILLION 00000000000000.1% of the world population.

There is one thing in common with most UFO reports and cases, you will notice the military is usually always involved in one way or another.

Cases reported where military aircraft are involved firing at the UFO objects is a great cover up for the (Secret Government) Black Operations projects. Just what these elite groups who run them want everyone to think including the majority of the real military forces, it appears to make them unidentified therefore possible alien or extraterrestrial craft.
(Great for the tabloids and a great deception)

To further The Elite master of deception cover up plan they appear as if they are covering it up, this makes the public suspicious leading to more rumors and stories disinformation agents and so on. Even those in the military and government who are unaware of this master of deception cover up plan start wondering themselves leading to more disinformation and cover up stories and so on.

This has been nothing more than a controlled demolition show run by those in power, now all these groups have to do is hire a few more thousand disinformation agents coming up with creative stories such as (The Grey Aliens) from Zeta Reticuli. For all we know some of these creatures could be laboratory biological experiments created by black operations and not alien at all. They might even actually exist but for the MILABS (Military Mind Control And Alien Abduction) experimentation project.

Not even ONE PERSON out of SIX BILLION people has ever found alien DNA or a body.

Not even ONE PERSON has ever shot an alien or attempted to fight off an alien and discovered alien DNA or a body?

This is out of SIX BILLION people over let’s say a 70 year period.

Many seemingly trustworthy, believable people have come forward claiming to have seen aliens in the military or government however could they be paid disinformation agents?

Could they be fooled into believing what they were in contact with was an alien when it was nothing more than a black operations (Secret Military) biologically created experiment? After all its proven that cloning technology exists so why not other misleading looking creatures that the elite can pass off as aliens? They could be half robot half biological for all we know with computer minds. Not far fetched at all for the technology that exists today.

Is the telepathic communications coming from nothing more than hidden technology specifically designed by the black operations secret military sending brain wave communications to the person who feels they are in contact with an alien being or have these people been brainwashed through mind control to believe these experiences were real or have they been implanted with a computer chip that can appear as if they are receiving telepathic communications from an alien when in fact it is nothing more than a mind control game being played for the elite groups agenda?

There are many more rational, logical, down to earth alternatives folks instead of believing these are alien beings from other planets.

Let us use our minds, ponder and think about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The problem with the theory that all abductions, UFO's, etc etc are human created, is that the amount of people involved in all of these projects, are far more then just the abductee's and UFO witnesses. So that would increase the amount of people who have seen or been involved in these UFO's. So the 1 in a million now becomes 2 in a million (2,000,000) or 20 in a million (20,000,000). See what I mean?

So since you're asking why not one of the 1 million has come forward with proof. I ask you why hasn't anyone from the 20 million come forward?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Skeptic

If I were abducted against my will along with my sons, I would be a protective parent first and want our captors to let us go. I would want the tests to be over with and would not care to ask an alien to pose for a picture.

Most abductees are terrified of what is happening. They DO NOT want to be on board some space ship getting probed and prodded. They do not ask for this to happen to them.

I am one of those who has questions about abductions, but I do not immediately think the people are making up such terrifying claims.

There are some very good abduction cases out there with physical evidence, including the radar confirmation of an unknown object flying at the time and place of Betty and Barney Hill's abduction by Pease AFB.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You can quote all of the figures you want, mate. Here is the truth of it, and a 'scientific mind' such as yourself shouldn't have a hard time with it.

You cannot disprove a concept without evidence, and the lack of physical evidence makes the scenario impossible to disprove.

The same burden lies with you, you cannot disprove that aliens are visiting the planet, and they cannot disprove that we are alone on this planet.

Absense of evidence is NOT evidence of absense.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's an interesting theory. I have a question though. If the alien abudctions are a cover up for some military project, what would be the military's agenda? What do you think they would be doing that they would need to brainwash thousands of people into thinking that they were abducted?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Skeptic
There are many more rational, logical, down to earth alternatives folks instead of believing these are alien beings from other planets.

Let us use our minds, ponder and think about it.

Yes, let's.

Could they be fooled into believing what they were in contact with was an alien when it was nothing more than a black operations (Secret Military) biologically created experiment? ... They could be half robot half biological for all we know with computer minds ...

Is the telepathic communications coming from nothing more than hidden technology specifically designed by the black operations secret military sending brain wave communications to the person who feels they are in contact with an alien being or have these people been brainwashed through mind control to believe these experiences were real or have they been implanted with a computer chip that can appear as if they are receiving telepathic communications from an alien when in fact it is nothing more than a mind control game being played for the elite groups agenda?

No, that's not what I had in mind. But actually, aren't all those explanations the same anyway? Talk about Hobson's Choice.

Anyway - it was nice to see you be so abusively skeptical in your other thread and then, here, to say that "of course" the Illuminati exist. Gave me a chuckle. I wonder what all the 'normal' people you were on about earlier think of that?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Out of 6,700,000,000 on the planet how come NOT ONE single person has ever come forward with an alien body?

How would an abductee get a body? The whole point of being the abductee means you aren't the one wielding the power.

Not ONE PERSON has even come forward with proven real authentic video of an alien.

See the last question..

Not ONE PERSON has come forward with even a piece of skin, hair or blood found from an alien. (Zip Nothing)

You're sure they have hair, skin and blood like you and I?

Something may indeed be happening to ONE PERSON out of ONE MILLION but I believe it is nothing more than MILABS (Military Mind Control And Alien Abduction) experimentations.

Because there are records of people meeting strange beings before we became a technical civilization. Just like UFOs were sighted before WWII.

Could they be fooled into believing what they were in contact with was an alien when it was nothing more than a black operations (Secret Military) biologically created experiment?

So you actually believe the NWO and black-ops military are secretly running the world? All these different enties (nation-states) are just for show? Every high ranking government and military official in the world is in on this!? They fly around drugging people to make them believe aliens are responsible?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

There are some very good abduction cases out there with physical evidence, including the radar confirmation of an unknown object flying at the time and place of Betty and Barney Hill's abduction by Pease AFB.

Could this case among others be the work of a black operations (Secret Military) Agenda MILABS (Mind Control Abduction) program?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

You cannot disprove a concept without evidence, and the lack of physical evidence makes the scenario impossible to disprove.

The same burden lies with you, you cannot disprove that aliens are visiting the planet, and they cannot disprove that we are alone on this planet.

My sentiments exactly, and this concept can apply to just about anything.

Bigfoot, Santa Claus, Ghosts the Tooth fairy and so on.

I’m more than confident that if we put our heads together we can come up with the most rational, logical answers of why some of this phenomena is happening and who is behind it all without using the word ALIEN.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

But actually, aren't all those explanations the same anyway? Talk about Hobson's Choice.

No they are not the same, if you review them carefully they are three separate suggestions.

1.Telepathic communications received via sensory receptor transmissions to the brain from a device without an implant.

2. Brainwashing an abductee directly through a machine hands on plugged in via
drugs, electronics and electroshock.

Possibilites: hypnosis, and ESB, Fine-tuned electromagnetic subliminal programming.

3. Implanting a device:
Electronic implants in brain and teeth
Targeting: Long range
Implanted during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction
Frequency range: HF - ELF transceiver implants
Purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations
Functional Basis: Electronic Stimulation of the Brain, E.S.B
Many more possibilities.
Please further review:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Anyway - it was nice to see you be so abusively skeptical in your other thread and then, here, to say that "of course" the Illuminati exist.

I have a good reason to be skeptical, the other thread had nothing to do with the Illuminati.

(The Elite) Illuminati exist in my book no if’s or buts about it.

Now do you have anything of value to add to this discussion?

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Master_Skeptic]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by veranda

It's an interesting theory. I have a question though. If the alien abductions are a cover up for some military project, what would be the military's agenda? What do you think they would be doing that they would need to brainwash thousands of people into thinking that they were abducted?

My theory would be first of all they are intentionally leading the public into believing the possible existence of aliens while at the same time using these people for MILABS (Mind Control Abduction Programs) via implants, electroshock technology and running tests on them. Implanting false memories, extracting DNA, sperm ova for cloning misc. experimentation. Similar experiments such as,

The Montauk Project was a series of experiments that were being conducted at Camp Hero, located in Montauk, New York, from the 1940's until the 1980's. Among some of the claims being made are that time travel and mind control were being tested at the base. It is said that young boys and derelicts were abducted and experimented on. Survivors of the project were brainwashed and had their memories erased.

tinwiki.org...

Brainwashing thousands of people could serve an agenda and have a motive. Using the abductees for other experimentation that requires false memory implants therefore covering up the real memories with alien abduction memories to cover for the operations. There are many possibilities other than ALIEN, so let’s broaden our minds and further investigate.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

You can quote all of the figures you want, mate. Here is the truth of it, and a 'scientific mind' such as yourself shouldn't have a hard time with it.

Bravo sir, Bravo.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

How would an abductee get a body? The whole point of being the abductee means you aren't the one wielding the power.

So out of the supposed thousands and thousands of cases not one person ever shot an alien?
Not one person ever caught an alien off guard and took a piece of DNA with him in a struggle?

See the last question..

See my last answer, not one person ever happened to take a real photo or video of these supposed aliens? Out of nearly 7 Billion people over 70yrs? (Zip Nothing)

You're sure they have hair, skin and blood like you and I?

Every species has something. Are they invisible ghosts?

Because there are records of people meeting strange beings before we became a technical civilization. Just like UFOs were sighted before WWII.

There are many other possibilities and explanations that doesn’t mean ALIEN.

So you actually believe the NWO and black-ops military are secretly running the world?

Illuminati (The Elite) Secret Government, NWO, Yes I do. (Most of it)

Every high ranking government and military official in the world is in on this!?

Of course not every high ranking government official, they are nothing but puppets. The one’s behind the scenes pulling the strings are the one’s I’m referring to.

They fly around drugging people to make them believe aliens are responsible?

According to my theory yes I believe they do and there could be many motives behind all of this.

A few examples of possible similar underway operations for motive.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Master_Skeptic]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Brainwashing thousands of people could serve an agenda and have a motive. Using the abductees for other experimentation that requires false memory implants therefore covering up the real memories with alien abduction memories to cover for the operations. There are many possibilities other than ALIEN, so let’s broaden our minds and further investigate.

Exactly, investigate and then you will find out:

(amongst other things)

abductions by year are plenty more than you think.

abductions do not happen exclusively in the U.S.A. where your mind control projects supposedly are happening.

most abductees do not want any publicity of their experiences.

most abductees tell a similar story and not all of them are exposed to american media or brainwashing experiments by the U.S. military.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So because you havent seen and touched an extraterrestrial that must mean nobody else has either?

Furthermore: I doubt the government is interested in breaking into our bedrooms at night to extract probes.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Aliens have been shot, once again try to investigate first:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1

Aliens have been shot, once again try to investigate first:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So where is that physical evidence?

Where is the DNA?

I have been investigating for quite sometime now.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So because you havent seen and touched an extraterrestrial that must mean nobody else has either?

Yes I believe so, many people out there believe many things but can they prove what they believe?

Some people have seen Jesus, others the fairy God Mother, some Zeus or Angels.

Now does that mean all of these are real? Your above suggestion can apply to anything.

Furthermore: I doubt the government is interested in breaking into our bedrooms at night to extract probes.

I think you highly underestimate your secret government and the black operations that are taking place.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Your proof is that most scientists are looking at planets in our own solar system for life because thats where they believe we will first find it. This is because we know of planets and moons that have all the elements needed for life to exist in some form.

Now the fact that there is a good chance we will find life in our own solar system because we have found life on our planet in deep areas of the sea and other places that are a lot like some conditions on planets and moons in our solar system.

Out of the billions of stars, billions of solar systems, billions of galaxies in this universe there is only us? Now most people think even if there is some life out there that there is no way it could get to earth from wherever its from. The thing is people don't understand that if there is life out there it could be billions of years more advanced than us. Look what we have done in only thousands of years we wouldn't even be able to imagine what they could do.

People thought the earth was flat and that anyone who thought other wise was a Nut or a Mental. What would we think of them now?

Thanks, go learn something

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I’m more than confident that if we put our heads together we can come up with the most rational, logical answers of why some of this phenomena is happening and who is behind it all without using the word ALIEN.

But then the question becomes..

.. Is a board devoted to aliens and UFO's the best place for you to come for rational, logical answers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join