It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving! And Stuff............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah! Thanksgiving is almost here! I LOVE it!
There are a boatload of things to complain about. Everywhere we turn there are people and things which make us say Hmmm.......... Events which make us shudder.
That being said, let's take a look at the other side of the coin. There are so many things to be thankful for.
Thanksgiving. A feast for family and friends. A Turkey dinner for many, with alot of fixin's and stuff. Football on TV. Everybody wearing their largest pair of trousers fully expecting to eat too much and not wanting to move after ingesting the huge amounts of food. No presents. No holiday anxiety. Just a time to spend time with those who make you happy.
I am hosting Thanksgiving. I make the entire Dinner from soup to nuts. Everything from scratch. I even clean up the kitchen mess, however not thetable. My son helped me last year and askes almost daily when we can make the Dinner again.

Thanksgiving. Not just a turkey, and a couple days off in my book. (But that is quite cool!)

1) I am thankful that God touched me with a beautiful son.
2) I am thankful to have found a woman who never ceases to amaze me.
3) I am thankful for being able to provide for myself and others.
4) I am thankful that I do not have to fear of unjustified prosecution.
5) I am thankful that I have an extended family here on ATS - you don't know how true this statement is.
6) I am thankful that I get to smell that wonderful smell which only Autumn brings.
7) I am thankful every time I get to watch the sunrise for one more day.
8) I am thankful for every man and woman who served to protect my family and country.
9) I am thankful I can help elect the man/woman who is our leader.
10) I am thankful that I can try to make a difference.

Oh, and I am thankful that I am higher up on the foodchain than a Turkey.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Iam Thankful for everyday that you make me smile and laugh.

new topics

join