It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prophet yaweh... erm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
what the hell is going on with him
almost all mention on his channel besides the videos, of the `spacecraft will land between 31-11` has disapeared
hes used the lamest excuses such as `computer hacked or `ive had death threats`

he claimed to have been fasting for 60 days
he did a load of cleansing videos where he sits on a toilet and shows how you shove some sort of hose up your ahem.. and no im not kidding

www.youtube.com...

its insane

im furious this idiot gets away with this
he ruins the reputations of the true believers and makes us sometimes wonder `why bother`

he is seriously retarded, deluded and an absolute fruitcake

for his latest blog :
blog.prophetyahweh.com...

(this is after claiming for months that he`ll call down a spaceship for 3 days from oct 31 any time to nov 11th`

Prophet Yahweh UFO Network
Video Shows Cancelled - Only Audio From Now On

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Groups,

Because my enemies are in the chat areas of my broadcasts, claiming that holy YAHWEH is going to kill me, that I am going to die, and that they are searching for me and hunting me down so they can kill me, I have decided to terminate all my video broadcasts at Mogulus.

However, the audio portions of the same broadcasts, that are broadcast at Talk Shoe, located at: www.talkshoe.com, will continue on the same topics.

You see, Mogulus does not allow its broadcasters to block all the sickening posts and death threats in their chat rooms, but Talkshoe does.

Because of this, I will terminate all my broadcasts at Mogulus, effective immediately until they upgrade their chat rooms to allow the ability to block posts from people who make terrorist death threats.
---------------------------

yep!
i really hate this guy

[edit on 10-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
he's a fraud,an angry fruad,who's angry becaouse the world knows that he is a fraud,and that means that he is having to admit to himself that he is a fraud,which must tear him up inside,the big fraud.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
why is anybody still interested in this nutcake? please, there are more important issues to discuss like watching grass grow. he has obviously found a way for someone to pay attention to him.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why does anyone listen to him, he is just a black racist geezer.

No one liner, here.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
How many followers does this guy still have? How is it that he still is even practising? Why is he not in jail?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
oh wow
this racist has attacked christianity now:

----------------------------------------

In this show, I prove that:

1.) Christianity is one of Satan's false religions. (The great secrets to finding the true religion is that: a - the true religion has to be the first religion, b - the true religion can have no other religion that existed before it, c - the true religion has to be the religion that was given to Adam, d - any religion, such as Christianity, that does not fit these rules, has to be a religion of Satan that damns all souls who die in it. The only religion, on earth, that fits these rules is the religion of YAHWEH, in the Old Testament, that's based on keeping His laws to receive eternal life and escape being cast into the lake of fire.)

2.) The New Testament is Satan's testament (It is utterly impossible for there to be more than one holy book from holy YAHWEH, the Creator of all things. More than one of them suggests that the Creator failed to make the first one work and had to create another one to take its place. The true holy book from YAHWEH is the so-called Old Testament and not the so-called New Testament. In my shows, I prove that the so-called New Testament is really Satan's testament that the forces of evil created to oppose YAHWEH's true testament.)

3.) Jesus Christ is really Satan in a disguised form. (the Messiah came, but what the NT wrote about him is a lie in that it shows him breaking all of YAHWEH's holy commandments and laws. The truth about the Messiah is found only in the Old Testament of the bible. I am not coming against the true Messiah, but rather the lies written against him in the so-called Gospels by demonic scribes. I believe that the Messiah came and die for our sins, but I don't believe what the Christian scribes wrote about him.)

4.) Everyone who dies in the worship of the devil's name, Jesus Christ, as found in New Testament Christianity, will loose their soul on "Judgment Day" and will be cast into a lake of fire where they will suffer forever and ever.

5.) The truth about the matter is that entering the "Kingdom of Yahweh" is based on worshiping only YAHWEH and keeping His laws for eternal life.

E-mail notifications will be sent out letting people know the other show dates and times of the "UFO TV NEWS" and "UFO SUMMONING SCHOOL" broadcasts.

If you want to receive emails on the topics of the "New Testament Conspiracy" and know when to tune-in to its broadcasts, join the following e-group:

groups.yahoo.com...

Go there now and see some of the documents that prove the things I said above first, and then join the group.

And, if you are not doing anything tonight at 9 PM PST, tune-in to the "New Testament Conspiracy."

I will start a series of shows called:

"SINS OF JESUS: the Commandment breaker"

In that show, I will prove that the Christian Jesus sinned against all 10 of holy YAHWEH's 10 Commandments.

This will be proof that the Christian Gospels are not telling the truth about the Messiah.

Also, you can read the on-line version of the "Sins of Jesus" book series at:

www.sinsofjesus.org...

In closing, here is the information on how to listen to the show:

top topics

join