It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ok I have been told that I am an Indigo child. I dont really read much about metaphysical things. Actually I have very limited knowledge on the subject.

But, I do see things that most people dont. I just havent realized it until I realized that no one related to me. What I have noticed lately have been some things that most people do not recognize. For one we cant smell, taste, or feel. By the way. If you truly believe that something couldnt hurt you, and you have figured it out then you could immediately alter your universe.
Example of the crazy # im talking about. Yesterday I started to pay real attention to hot and cold sensations. After about 10 minutes I couldnt tell a difference. The only thing I could do was imagine hot or cold (according to my memory). So my hot chocolate. Steaming and radiating heat became cold enough for me to drink and enjoy then heated up again when I decided that it was warm. Another example. I heated up something on a plate for 4 minutes. I wasnt paying attention (but still paying attention to what feeling was). I open the microwave and immediately pick it up with one hand. Something said let go, but something else said you cant feel this! I immediately imagined it to be cold, but then it was too cold. I held it for a good 10 seconds and ran my finger under water. Because i then decided that I might have a burn. Then I tell myself that it couldnt have burned me bc it was too cold. Today i dont even have a sore spot on my hand. It was 3 fingers by the way and not one of them "remember" being burned. Sorry for this radical arrangment of thoughts.

So, long story short. Something is going on with me, and everyone else. Let yourself relax so much that you cant feel your skin anymore. Its not really there. Thats why you dont feel it. Same with taste. I had chocolate icecream and it felt like i was only tasting the energy of what I ate. Like a weak battery. I need someone who has an explanation...... please

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Alright I really can't help you until I know some information. What is an indigo child? Seriously. I mean no offense but, I have never known. I had my friend google it and we still can't find it. Reality-check

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've heard of this. It was on Noorys coast to coast radio I think.
Lots of differences between indigos and your average person. Serious mental abilities and insight. Havent heard about the hot cold thing.
Try putting tap water into a glass and then put it on a surface that is visibly not a heat source. Put a digital thermometer in and set up a camera to record the display. Concentrate on it and see if you can get the temperature to rise significantly.
Little experiment with proof for yourself that it is not your imagination.
Good luck.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, I think that I (we) are being reprogrammed. Im starting to understand that I dont need a thermometer to tell me temp. I tell it what temp it will be. If i pur a glass of hot water. (microwave it) Its hot when I think about it being hot, and cold the instant that I think its cold. Maybe we have thermometers and instruments like that to ruin the real thing. Everything is as I say it is. It only started yesterday but Im starting to even lose the sensation of fear. If a meteor came right at me and I saw it I could (1) know truly that its not there. (2) Not dwell in the emotion of fear because it would cloud my idea. Everything that we know it backwards. We are in the negative of the universe, not the positive.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is a website that explains Indigo Children.

I would recommend speaking to a responsible, caring adult in your life to let them know what you are going through . Perhaps with their help, you can find a group of Indigos that you can share experiences with. I dont think you are being " reporgrammed" as much as your are becoming more aware of what your mind can and cannot do. You will also need to learn how to " manage" your abilities so a support grp may prove to be quite beneficial.

Best of luck to you.

top topics

join