It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could we reach the 4th dimention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is their any way to reach the 4th dimention wether it be through meditation or through other means because ive heard lots about aliens and ghosts which are in the 4th dimention and ive heard about lots of human experiences where they reach the 4th dimention i cant quite remember how though.

also ive been trying to meditate a bit recently aswell so if anyone knows anyway that we could actually reaach the 4th dimention that would be appreciated
thank
you

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My experience with meditation is still somewhat limited, maybe. I've only been at it for soon four years, though "things" were happening before that.

Well, it's not as though there are signposts out there. If you know it's a particular place, good on ya. It hasn't been that way for me.

Once, I was *somewhere*. Looked kind of like the surface of Mars, color-wise, but otherwise not. There was a being there who looked rather shy and gentle. I asked what kind of place this is, how is it to be here. It said that it was kind of dull, looking over at all the reddish sand dunes. Then it said "But we can do this!" at which it started to fly away. Just morphed from arms and legs into ... well, I'm not sure what. And then there was a sort of pattern which came up into my field of vision which was vaguely reminiscent of the flames they paint on hot rods. I still have no idea where it was, but it wasn't a place I conjured up out of nothing. I left when it flew off.

You'll actually want to practice travelling that way with astral projection, I think. Read about it. It happens to me sometimes but it's unintentional. I don't know - and I don't care to - control it. There are others managing my itinerary.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Helioflorae

Wow sounds really cool i hope that i can get to that stage soon in the near future

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just a lil reading for you, the 4th dimension which is usually time (in the theory or relativity) or can be spacial but refers to a new Axis in math, where X,Y,Z are the 3 and (they call it W) is the 4 perpendicular axis.

Now there are 11 dimensions that can be calculated, but perhaps your thinking more about operating on a different Frequency, (which IMHO is where answers may be)

en.wikipedia.org...

I know its WIKI but its a pretty spot on explanation

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Ye thanks very much

and ye im thiking of a different frequency i think

hopfully answers are their

and ive read that link from wikipedia lots of times now lol

thanks all the same

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Perhaps the word you are looking for is density? If it is, we are all already moving towards this shift. All you really have to do to prepare is keep kindness and love in your heart and value the group over the self.

Try looking into some research on Chakras. Keep meditating everyday, and you might want to even keep a dream journal, where you record everything you remember from your night's sleep. Once you feel you are ready, you might want to move into Kundalini Yoga. Beware though, you have to be prepared both physically and mentally for Kundalini Yoga.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have always thought that the 4th dimension is similar to that of the matrix. It is nothing more than just a white, blank existence. You are god, and you create the world as you want around you. I think the only way you can reach this is through death. If what we know/see can only be realized in the 3rd dimension, than it is only logical to believe that you must not exist in order to experience this "4th dimension."

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Anti - Government,
It takes years of meditative contemplation with Mushrooms and Ganja....The 4th Dimention will come to roost in your neo-cortex..

Seek thy sacred 4th Di and it will find you I&I.....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

How about fixing this one before taking off to another one.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The 4th dimension exists outside of "space" as we know it. You have to go to the very end of space and then exit the space bubble. You are then in the 4th dimension.

Scientists speculate you can then re-enter a different space bubble.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well I can say I have experienced the forth dimension quite frequently. My interpretation of it is timelessness or at least the transcendence of time.
For example I can experience a connection with entities recorded onto a medium and any reactions to my actions or mind are immediate even though the recording is of age.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
My interpretation of the 4th dimension goes back to the word 'density', making a strong awareness of whats around which is basically frequency, as everything vibrates with it's own frequency. In order for someone too astral travel one be aware and have complete control of the density around one self. the astral plane is the forth dimension itself. a super dense world that is actually rather limited compared to an out of body experience into which the entire universe is explorable. The forth dimension has it's ties and existence in the physical plane too. but only in the outside world. congtinuity has it's kind order to it, which is also tied to the forth dimension, it is balanced, and tipping the scales would then require an adjustment. One may manipulate it by using the shadow self but would eventually lead to repercussions of this balance being maintained.
someone could be aware of the forth dimension depending on their vibrational sensitivity and or the ability to see with their third eye. and of course one does not have to partake into this realm as one can simply observe it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lucidvisions

That's entirely untrue. That's like saying that beets are good. True for some, not for others. It took me very little time to get to a well-advanced level of meditation, only a matter of weeks and no drugs were involved. Any sort of "props" to that end are artificial and therefore "bad form". Please do not discourage people by spreading erroneous information. You clearly know not of what you speak.

You can go anywhere you want with meditation. All it takes is an earnest will to do so and it will come to you. You can use whatever vehicle you like to get there, but a pure and open heart and mind are all that are required. Anything less will present you with obstacles to overcome and honestly, the best route is that of least resistance. You yourself put up barriers by performing these feats with a flawed approach. It all comes easily when you hide nothing of yourself and know no fear. There simply is nothing to fear that isn't residing within you.

And for the record, I love beets.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
you are in the 4th dimension now same as you are in the 3rd dimension now . However you are not conciously aware of this so cannot conciously comprehend it cos the 3-d world deliberatly has taken away through the invention of the controllable and ego strengthened concious mind your awareness of this 4th dimension.
The subconcious is the barrier which needs to be gotten through as the un/subconcious mind is also controlled and pre programmed etc.

meditation is a goood way but apply this to your waking 3-d normal concious too!

Cosmic Egg - I love beets too, they are truly wonderful things!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If you consider the value of the concept of "dimensions".
It is a construct to define the degrees of freedom of an object/matter.

Einstein conceived of time being equivalent in concept to the three spacial dimensions,
and this seems to be accepted.
Why then not include other "obvious" degrees of freedom as dimensions also.

string theorists says that there are 11 dimensions,
they say we can't see the other dimensions because they are curled up very small.
I think this is a bit convoluted, and think all it requires is to "transpose" other obvious degrees of freedom.
ie: orientation and scale
so with 3 spacial dimensions we can label as "x,y,z"
3 rotational degrees of freedom as : "rx,ry,rz"
3 scale "sx,sy,sz"

so that make 9 + time = 10.

As rotation is sometime no-communicative so instead of a vector3 a quaternion can be used, so one can express rotation with 4 scalar values "rx,ry,rz,rw"

if this is taken into account we count 11 degrees of freedom.
I don't know the heavy maths behind string theory, but this seams obvious to me.

________

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
IMO the best way to know whether you are currently in the 4th dimension would be to purchase a watch.

new topics

top topics

join