It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9:11 is my 11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Since high school, I can remember always seeing the time 9:11 displayed much like the same way some people see the time 11:11 on a constant basis.

I'm almost 30 years old, so this has been going on for quite a long time. I can remember walking through the hallways of school after one of my classes and looking up to the clock in the hallway to see it display 9:11 everday. This can easily be labeled as a coincidence as I was in school following a schedule, so it would make scence that I would walk past this clock at nearly the same time everday.

But, now that I have been out of school for ten plus years, it still happens. Usually twice daily. I am always "drawn" to look at the clock at precisely 9:11 am and 9:11 pm.

I mentioned this to my wife one day. I told her about how I always see the time 9:11 displayed and have been for over ten years. She of course thought that it was weird, and now on occasions, it happens to her.

I once thought, "You know, maybe this is a messge from God, Maybe he is trying to tell me something. I have gone through and read every chapter 9 verse 11 in the books of the bible hoping to find something that I thought might jump out at me, but only to find nothing.

I do like conspiracies, but I'm not all that drawn into the 9-11 talk that is out there. I don't frequent the 9-11 board here, so I have never attributed these sightings to that event. I've always thought that it has meant something else.

Does anyone here on ATS have any ideas of why I am drawn to this time? Does this happen to anyone else here? Is anyone besides me seeing the time 9:11 on a constant basis?

Thanks

JackCash

*Wasn't sure where to put this post*

[edit on 10-11-2008 by JackCash]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't know about any meanings, I think maybe the message is personal and can only be answered by you.

As for myself, I constantly see license plates with the number 444 in it. I have read that this is a message that the angels are watching over me. On the time clock, I always see 7:17, usually in the AM.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You think that's weird?Every night I go to sleep,and everytime in my dream i predict things indirect.By 'indirect' I mean I predict stuff not entirely with meaning. Example,i dreamt that I had an argument with my English teacher for not writing my homework.I woked up then,and I knew that thing i dreamed never would have becomed true.When i went to school that time,i saw my friend having the same argument i was dreaming,with the same movements and words.This really freaked me out.The other week,i tried the old tarrot card prediction.But i didnt had tarrot cards,so i used regular cards,and i gave meaning to every picture.Ace was that someone is going to die,lady is that a girlfriend would kiss(doesnt matter where as long as it happened),King is that i would be taught a lesson by someone older,joker is that someone is going to joke around with me,and J is that im going to be lucky.I draw these cards every day and they always become true when i draw them.im not making things up just to attract attention.this is really freakin me out too,im only 14 years old.does anyone else has this experience except for me(except for the cards,i gave meanings to the pictures myself,like i said im 14 years old,my parents would freak out if i wanted to buy tarrot cards!)
well if anyone has this experience,let me know.as for me,im still freaking out...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Where did you read that this was a sign that the angels were watching over you? Could you explain.

I do have a stragnge feeling that this means something, not in the whole word trade center meaning, but something else.

JackCash

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

This happens to me, too, at 7:12 every morning. I put it down years ago to the body clock, the same as the reason why we often wke seconds before the alarm goes off.

It's doubly weird in my case because my birthday is on December 7th, so here in the UK it'd be noted as 7/12.

S

[edit on 10-11-2008 by ItstheShizzle]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I googled numerology and 444 and actually came up with several different answeres on several sites. At the time, the explanation that angels were watching over me struck me as being the "best answer" for lack of a better description. That's why I think it is more personal than universal. Don't know if I could explain it better, I have just learned to listen to my gut when it comes to these matters. If these are messages from another plane of existance, I doubt they would have a universal meaning because a message directed at me won't necessarily have the same meaning to you. I guess I see it as being perception is reality.

As for 7:17, it could be coincidence, as 7 and 17 are my two favorite numbers, or it could have meaning that I don't (yet) understand.

Here is the web address to the numerology site I found in regards to 444. Don't know if this will post as a link because I've never tried to do this before.

dovelove.wordpress.com...

Something else interesting- according to Yahoo answers, if you add the numbers in a certain way you can get hidden numbers, and 444 will equal 7, which as I said is my favorite number. It is kinda confusing so here is the web address:

answers.yahoo.com...

As I said, just google numerology 911 and see what comes up. I hope you may find some information that is useful.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
it is for me too!
since the end of last year i began seeing 9:11 everyday - which has since progressed into other numbers..

but i _just_ realised - 21 Dec 2012 - 21/12/2012 - 2+1+1+2+2+1+2 = 11

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't see it in other numbers just the time. I am usually drawn to look at the clock at 9:11 at east once a day. Sometimes twice.

new topics

top topics

join