It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, How do I accomplish shapeshifting??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi, I've been trying to learn how to shapeshift though the Internet... with NO luck at all. So how is it done? And how does one start? And will a physical condition get in the way? And one more, could someone help me do it? These are the question I'd like to know, oh and the physical condition I have is Arthrogryposis. Info about it is at the link on the bottom of this post.

P.S. I put this same post in another part of this forum, not knowing where this should go.(Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics Discussion Forum)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-11-2008 by YourAverageGuy59]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"Hi, I've been trying to learn how to shapeshift though the Internet... with NO luck at all."

And this suprises you?

I'm not sure why you are asking how to do something that is clearly beyond the scope of this forum but good luck with your er, shapeshift objective.

Sailor

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Sailor1]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Haha.. I was thinking the same thing myself.

But seriously, to the OP. What makes you believe that shape shifting is possible in the first place? Do the web sites that you are using to try to "learn" to shape shift offer any proof that's it's even possible? Do you think that maybe you could post links to a few of the sites?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There are alot of supposed "gurus" out there that will just run off with your hard earned cash but if you want the real deal and are a ready to receive the teachings, I suggest you try to contact this guy:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YourAverageGuy59

Yes...... I have seen this "shape shifting" phenomena up close and personal. You sure you can accept the consequences of obtaining this "power"? You will have to summon demons. To do so you will have to feed them what they desire. Feed 'em and they will take up residence in your "temple". That's as far as I go in sending you down this path to Hell. BTW....... the person that I observed with this ability was one sorry lost soul. Does that define your current spiritual state? You better WAKE UP!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You should read all the books by carlos cansteneda.
He studied with an old yaqui indian and toward the end of the book he becomes a crow, and describes flying around. True, he had consumed his share of psychoactive flora, but even he is not sure what to think. According to the old indian(don juan), it's entirely possible to shape shift.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I would love to find out how myself.

Sure sounds a whole heck of a lot easier than what my personal trainer (who is indeed spawn from Satan) has me doing 3 days a freaking week.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Annnnnd just when I thought I had seen it all with the Dragons and Vampires now we have SHAPESHIFTING
but to the op have you tried talking to David Icke im sure he could direct you into the path of "shapeshifters" of some kind for a very large fee lol

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Its clearly impossiable to shapeshift the human body is not able to hold said transformations the human body is very complex and to alter the way your body is to change into something else is impossiable...questions would arise...how would blood keep flowing? how would the heart beat? how would you breath? other questions arise to but its is impossiable to shapeshift

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There's a reason why you can't do it..it's because there's no such thing as shape shifting.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
my grandfather shapeshifted into a pile of ashes...only took a couple hours of cremation!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You don't shift shape. You become formless and others see you in another shape. It's about discipline of forms and then on top the ability to let go. Then you fit many forms etc etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If we could only ask the experts and find out their little secret.

I’m guessing the easiest way for a fast result shape shift is through photoshop.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think you workout until you are in great shape then you eat like a pig and gain weight. You can upgrade to recording yourself everyday for a year and then throw your video on the internet and watch the shapeshifting begin. Try wearing some funky contacts every once in a while to really enhance yourself. Kind of like this dude.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor1

Haha, I beleive this was the best response!

But I also agree with it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My answer is this, repost this question in the supernatural forum. You'll get better answers.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I agree. Also, what do you mean by shapeshifting? If by shapeshifting you mean changing your looks that's quite easy to do. It takes time. There is no magic to it. Ask a girl you know or one of your friends for help.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

YourAverageGuy59
How do I accomplish shapeshifting

A few years ago I spent about three weeks working on it. And when I say "three weeks" I mean three weeks. As in wake up...start trying to change my body, continue until nightfall, repeat.

After all that time, I was not succesfull. However, a number of interesting things did happen. After about two weeks my body in my dreams started matching the form I was intending. That was kind of fun. And, on a few occassions I experienced phantom limb sensations for body parts that only existed for the form I was attempting to assume.

As to methods, I tried all sorts of things...focusing intent, stating affirmations for six+ hours at a time, writing pages and pages of affirmations, playing recordings of my own voice on loop stating the affirmations, prayer, attempting to "believe" that I was already in the intended form, all sorts of things. I was originally inspired by the movie Somewhere in Time and by some comments in Scott Adams' book The Dilbert Future discussing his surprising success with written affirmation. Basically I started with the methods presented from those sources, did them as much as I could physically tolerate, and changed things as I went along.

All in all, it was a fascinating experience, but I sort of don't recommend it. The mental exhaustion was amazingly unpleasant at time, and again, it didn't actually work. Yes, I was able to generate completely tangible changes to my internal mental scenery...but probably nothing you couldn't achieve in a single afternoon with a talented hypnotist.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Diet and exercise is the only way you can shape shift.

Now nature does demonstrate some fantastic transformations. You only have to watch larvae to see that. However, the physiology of the organisms allows for this, in fact that's why their physiology is the way it is, they've evolved (or if you prefer, were created) to do this. The human physiology has no such mechanism to change its shape in dramatic ways, certainly not grow or shrink beyond certain sizes let alone anything as exotic as turning into a bird.

I'm very open to shamanistic experiences and similar. I think it's very possible that the mind can somehow transform or travel outwards. However, the physical body? Not a chance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join