It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO firing red laser beam in UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
yet another report in the MSM The Sun - UFO Video

Getting to be a daily occurence now in the British MSM. Strange video i must admit, i welcome other comments and thoughts as i cant think what else this could be?

ps, mods, i didnt see this elsewhere, if it has please just close - ta

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think maybe you should add "Another" or "second" to the begining of your title so people can see this is a new video. I hope you don't mind the advice.

This is a bit weird as this is the 3rd such video, from three seperate places. Hard to say to be honest but it's still very interesting.

It is very easy now to get software for creating cinema style effects from a laptop, I find it hard now to really believe most of the videos posted but I still keep my fingers crossed!!
Just check this link out for home software!!

Fx wizardry for home users.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I stopped watching halfway through for one very good reason - the people talking are obviously blatantly "acting" thats its not even funny. Thats some really bad acting, and someonee just happens to mention "theres been loads of sightings recently".

If thats "genuine reactions" then I'm a werewolf.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Did anyone ever think that instead of the UFO firing the beam, that its being fired from the ground?
Kind of like the new laser system in the following video that can shoot down missiles or mortars?
www.metacafe.com...
Perhaps they are testing it?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Existing Thread Here

Closed

new topics

top topics

join