It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Spaceships, Believers seek Medical Attention.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Skeptic

Master_Baiter,

I have received professional evaluation of my mental condition. Do you want to know the results? I'm proven to be sane. I don't even have a stress disorder, depression, or anything out of the ordinary; except I'm a genius. The two doctors I saw (one military, one civilian) both agreed, officially, on the record, that I am not crazy. In fact, as soon as I started mentioning my abduction experience to the military psychiatrist, he started writing down my experience in detail and asked many questions about the nature of the aliens.

It is unfortunate that such disinformation agents try to use the word "proof", when all physical proof is in the hands of the black-op guys of the NSA (Freemasons), and the only physical proof in the civilian realm is every picture, video, personal report, personal abduction or contact report, and hypnotic regression examination. Oh, there is proof, and solid proof at that.

What I am tired of hearing, is that Dr. Greer, who has several "extra-terrestrial" implants in his possession, which he has removed personally, and noone can explain them, and that there are still skeptics that refuse to be convinced. Until the doors of the NSA are broken down, and the physical evidence is given to this ONE skeptic, he/she won't believe.

Well, my answer to that skeptic, is JOIN THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY, and get access to these physical objects, study them, and then apologize to all of us who you called crazy, because the truth is, YOU'RE crazy for not accepting the OVERWHELMING evidence contrary to your OPINION!

in Liberty,
Rok

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
So? .. If Bill Nye represents the face of skepticism, then I would rather be put in a stray jacket.

I think you mean strait jacket. A stray jacket would be a coat that was running feral, wild and free. After the NWO take over, packs of stray jackets will roam the landscape, bringing down unwary survivors.

Anyway - OP is a tad harsh, although I'm sure a few of us - even believers - have opened up a thread at one time and thought something vaguely similar. Still - manners, and all that.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Skeptic

Normal people are sick and tired of hearing the mental claim aliens are real or they have been abducted or in contact.

Deny Ignorance!

HAHAHA!! Normal people? If we were your "normal" people we wouldn't be here in the first place; normal peeps are too busy trying to dodge the dog poo in the driveway to check out everyone's thoughts and ideas on happenings and possible alledged events that definitely do not fit in the "normal" box. normal... what a concept.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This entire thread is a violation of ATS rules of manners and decorum.

I am just going to sit back and have some popcorn while I wait for the mods to lock this and give the op a warning.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I do believe I’m entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else.

This is a discussion is it not?

So how is it that only a few abduction cases are ever reported if they are really happening?

Why only a few out of the billions of people on the planet?

Out of the billions of people on the planet how come not one single person has ever come forward with an alien body or real proof if they exist?

Please deny ignorance and quit listening to the few thousand story tellers out of billions of people on the planet, take the meds use your brains and reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Anyone who claims to be absolutely sure of what the observed phenomena are not would be at least as “insane” as someone who claimed to know what they are. Because nothing has been proven one way or the other.

This is a discussion board. And on this particular topic, the people who give me the most concern are the ones who are sure. Especially when they want to establish a Case Closed to the topic.

If this topic offends you enough to insult a large group of members who have an interest in it, I highly suggest you find another one.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join