It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Blacks ONLY Voted For Obama Because He's Black Then...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I Personally think that the WHITES voted for MCCain because he is WHITE jk

[edit on 11-11-2008 by DroolsAlot]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Excellent point OP ! i can't agree more, stazrred and flagged !

A good analogy that i use to make people realise what moral double standards they have is the following:

If Obama is the first "black" president, then 2 weekends ago,
the world saw it's first "black" Formula 1 race driver champion (Lewis Hamilton)

But guess what...., i've never heared anyone utter anything remotly "black" about Lewis Hamilton.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Clinton got 92, Obama 95. If Obama's race had been a factor it should have been 99%. But also, as pointed out, the majority of Gays, Jews, Women, Hispanics, and Muslims also voted for Obama. So, by the same logic of blacks only voting because he's black even though they voted for Clinton, a white man, Obama is a Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman. But instead of people going "Hey, that, well when you put it like that it doesn't make sense." they argue that he's not gay, Jewish, so forth. Which I don't deny. I am trying to point out the BS of black vote black even though he barely beat Clinton, a white man. Now if the vote had been 99.99999999999% yes I could believe it or if say in the past they never broke 80% for Democrats. But they broke 90% before with Clinton at 92%, hit 88% with Kerry, then hit 95% with Obama. Not exactly a huge difference is it? It didn't go 72% then 95%, it went 92% then 95%. So again, if the only reason the majority of blacks voted for Obama is because he's black then the reason the majority of Gays, Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, and Women voted for Obama is because he's a Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Inrespect to you, GamerGal. Could you please post again, and include when it was just Obama and McCain. Yeah, most black Americans voted for Obama. Look how Oprah spammed t.v about Obama this and Obama that...and Black this and black that. I could continue, but I will stop. Thank You, GamerGal, for posting. (Hugs To GamerGal - only cause she is a blonde)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Clinton got 92, Obama 95. If Obama's race had been a factor it should have been 99%. But also, as pointed out, the majority of Gays, Jews, Women, Hispanics, and Muslims also voted for Obama. So, by the same logic of blacks only voting because he's black even though they voted for Clinton, a white man, Obama is a Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman. But instead of people going "Hey, that, well when you put it like that it doesn't make sense." they argue that he's not gay, Jewish, so forth. Which I don't deny. I am trying to point out the BS of black vote black even though he barely beat Clinton, a white man. Now if the vote had been 99.99999999999% yes I could believe it or if say in the past they never broke 80% for Democrats. But they broke 90% before with Clinton at 92%, hit 88% with Kerry, then hit 95% with Obama. Not exactly a huge difference is it? It didn't go 72% then 95%, it went 92% then 95%. So again, if the only reason the majority of blacks voted for Obama is because he's black then the reason the majority of Gays, Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, and Women voted for Obama is because he's a Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman.

You're making claims without providing links to the evidence. In the Decision 2008 forum that's grounds for having the thread locked, is it not?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Except you look at the history and you see the blacks ALWAYS vote majority for the Democrats. 92 for Clinton, 95 for Obama. The republicans, like Sos and his "I call him thief chief because he's black and all blacks are thieves!" siggy say that the only reason blacks voted for Obama was because he's black. But look at the numbers! He BARELY beat Clinton, a white man, and the blacks always vote Democrat. And again, he won the majoirty of other groups. So by Sos logic Obama is a Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Obama definately had the advantage, being he's the first black man to be running for president. Because obviously black people will be voting for him in droves.

But,

Mccain also had the advantage, because there's a hell of a lot of Americans who would do anything to make sure a negro WASNT running the show, no matter what the policies of Mccain.

To say Racism didnt count for anything is ridiculous, its like saying Hilary wouldnt of had the female vote.

But then youve got logic and reality.
See, the % of black people voting for Mccain would of been so tiny, it would barely of mattered ( my assumption )

Because, Black people had more of a desire to vote for a black man, and Mccain just didnt have it, he was a republican stooge and all the important national issues were no different than George W. Bush.

This then meant, many white people also voted for Obama, because these white people wernt voting on Race, they were voting on the grass roots concerns that the country has had over the last 8yrs.

Obama had Blacks, and whites who hated Mccain/Bush
Mccain had whites who hate blacks, or like GW Bush. (thankfully a minority)

Being Bush's popularity is hovering around, 30%? i think its safe to say mccain never really had a chance, no matter what colour his opponent was!

All in all, it gives great hope to America,
because your racists and bush lovers are a major minority!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
OMG! Barack Obama did better with EDUCATED white people then Kerry did! I guess that means Obama is an educated white person! In other words Republicans, get over your racism, the Democrats ALWAYS get the black vote, whether black or white candidate, because they don't count the KKK as a base or accepted the Dixiecrats as brothers in arms against the evil black man fighting for equal rights.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

OMG! Barack Obama did better with EDUCATED white people then Kerry did! I guess that means Obama is an educated white person! In other words Republicans, get over your racism, the Democrats ALWAYS get the black vote, whether black or white candidate, because they don't count the KKK as a base or accepted the Dixiecrats as brothers in arms against the evil black man fighting for equal rights.

I see you completely ignored my post about my little survey that I did. Probably because it doesn't help your factless arguement. Now you are saying that the Republicans are racists. The majority here has dissagreed with your original post and all you can do is spout the same thing over and over and over again to try and get your point across. News flash, no one bought it the first time you said it and we still aren't buying it.

If me being a Republican makes me a racist then alot of my friends are going to be upset with me.

By the way, lumping all individuals who oppose your arguement into one category is racist.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Classic racism, "I'm not racist, I got a black friend!" So old, so overused. Anyways, we now have the first Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman who is also an Educated White Man. Edit Also thanks to every one for the name calling. When all you have is name calling you obviously know the Facts and reality are against you.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by jd140

Classic racism, "I'm not racist, I got a black friend!" So old, so overused. Anyways, we now have the first Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman who is also an Educated White Man. Edit Also thanks to every one for the name calling. When all you have is name calling you obviously know the Facts and reality are against you.

I don't have any black friends. Never said I did. I know black people, but I don't assume they are my friends. You assumed and we all know what happens when you assume. As far as the name calling, most people here are pretty straight forward and call it like they see it. Even the moderator has called you out. As for the name calling, I believe I haven't called you any names and yet you call me racist on an assumtion. So by your reasoning my post has made you see reality and you now know the facts.

Glad I could help show the errors of your ways.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

"The only reason they (blacks) voted for Obama is because he's black!" Well, guess what? The majority of Gays also voted for Obama. I guess they only voted for him because he's gay.

Atomic bombs have only killed Japanese civilians. Atomic bombs can only kill Japanese civilians.

Just because condition A is true doesn't make condition B true just by mentioning it in the same context. Both items are disassociated and you can't draw a correlation between the items. They are completely unrelated. These word games are pointless.

I completely agree with dbates

Gamergirl: While I understand the frustration, all I see are a lot of playing on words.

The argument is completely flawed (if not the most nonsensical post I have ever read on ATS).

Frankly I fail to see how the OP has been starred so many times

edit: Are you even considering the disconnected logic that a lot of people are desperately trying to point out to you?

reply to post by jd140

Wow, just wow. What a truely worrying post.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Once again, I don't REALLY think that Obama is a Gay Jewish Muslim Woman. But, using the same Republican logic, he is. They ignore the fact that the black community ALWAYS votes democrats, and Obama barely beat Clinton even with tens of millions of new voters. Nope, he got the black vote because he's black. So he must have gotten the gay vote because he's gay. And the women vote... You get MY point. It's a BS arguement, racism, and trully all the GOP has.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

On here all you hear from the Republicans is "The only reason they voted for Obama is because he's black!" Well, guess what? The majority of Gays also voted for Obama. I guess they only voted for him because he's gay. And wait, the majority of Hispanics voted for him to! I guess they only voted for him because he's Hispanic. Oh, and so did the Jews and Muslims... As did women! So, if we use Republican logic, Obama is a Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman. Or MAYBE the Blacks, gays, Jews, so forth voted for him because of his message of hope, tax cuts to middle class, ending of Iraq, not starting a new one with Iran or Syria, so forth.

You're rhetoric is as flawed as it is disturbing... and, you're mistaken to boo: *Everyone* voted for Obama because he's black.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

On here all you hear from the Republicans is "The only reason they voted for Obama is because he's black!" Well, guess what? The majority of Gays also voted for Obama. I guess they only voted for him because he's gay. And wait, the majority of Hispanics voted for him to! I guess they only voted for him because he's Hispanic. Oh, and so did the Jews and Muslims... As did women! So, if we use Republican logic, Obama is a Gay Black Jewish Muslim Hispanic Woman. Or MAYBE the Blacks, gays, Jews, so forth voted for him because of his message of hope, tax cuts to middle class, ending of Iraq, not starting a new one with Iran or Syria, so forth.

You're rhetoric is as flawed as it is disturbing... and, you're mistaken to boo: *Everyone* voted for Obama because he's black.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Once again, I don't REALLY think that Obama is a Gay Jewish Muslim Woman. But, using the same Republican logic, he is. They ignore the fact that the black community ALWAYS votes democrats, and Obama barely beat Clinton even with tens of millions of new voters. Nope, he got the black vote because he's black. So he must have gotten the gay vote because he's gay. And the women vote... You get MY point. It's a BS arguement, racism, and trully all the GOP has.

Good God, if this is the mentality of the next generation
My faith in human reasoning has taken a harsh beating.

This world isn't as two-dimensional as you seem to think, but you refuse to listen to logic and most importantly REALITY. The human psyche of 90% of people is entirely predictable (and evidently, extremely easily manipulated), so stamping your feet and forcing your flawed view of the world isn't going to change that. If you are not just trying to wind us all up, I almost call into question your sanity.

The argument is ridiculous and I think (and hope) you know it.

I predict that you are going for a career in politics.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It is Flawed logic, that is what I am pointing out. The GOP claim the only reason Obama got the black vote is because he's black. But they ignore history and reality. The black community always votes Democrat but the GOP ignores this and claims that Obama wouldn't have gotten the black vote except he's black. They're proof is... he's black? But again using this illogic, Obama is a woman, Jewish, so forth because he got the majority of their vote. While also ignoring history of those groups voting for Democrats. That's what you, and most on here are missing. The Ron Paul voters get it, the Obama voters get it, that it's BS. But the GOP can't let it rest.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It is Flawed logic, that is what I am pointing out. The GOP claim the only reason Obama got the black vote is because he's black. But they ignore history and reality. The black community always votes Democrat but the GOP ignores this and claims that Obama wouldn't have gotten the black vote except he's black. They're proof is... he's black? But again using this illogic, Obama is a woman, Jewish, so forth because he got the majority of their vote. While also ignoring history of those groups voting for Democrats. That's what you, and most on here are missing. The Ron Paul voters get it, the Obama voters get it, that it's BS. But the GOP can't let it rest.

So, you admit that your logic is flawed.

Therefore, your argument/hangup/obsession is moot. Move on.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I admit YOUR logic is flawed. That's what this whole topic is about. how YOUR Illogic is BS. And again every one who didn't vote McCain gets it. People like me who voted Ron Paul get it's BS, people who voted Obama get it's BS, just your ilk still scream he only got the black vote because he's black while ignoring history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join